When will you gonna die? which do you prefer dying with dignity and young or dying like a coward and old?

when will you gonna die? which do you prefer dying with dignity and young or dying like a coward and old?

Attached: michel-serres-22.jpg (750x422, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there's one thing I know it's that I won't make it past 30

And if I do I'm immortal

have you cancer or something?

i honestly really wana die before i hit my 30's, i wish a car would just run over me

no

I'll jump in front of a train just to traumatize the driver

that sounds like a lot of pain if don't receive the precise hit

yea true, maybe get mugged and shot idk

I prefer dying old and with my dick inside your daughter

shes a stupid slut anyways

Attached: 1560818403261.png (812x634, 369K)

well, make your death something interesting, for me it's go to an expensive restaurant and then drink a bottle of clorex to not pay the bill

Attached: clorox.jpg (259x194, 8K)

i'm a femcel i would never have a daughther sadly

That won't even kill you

kek, sounds well but the pain's the only problem

im an incel wana fuck and have 2 ugly kids we can give away for money?

every year I'm always sure this is going to be the year but I never die. I don't think I'll ever die

oh really? you saved me from that ridiculous situation and a night in jail, thanks fren

yep but if you have recessive genes, forget it

If you drink bleach it can kill you, if you survive then you might have to get your esophagus removed and replaced by your small intestine

probably you still have to do something here

>recessive
I'm pretty sure everyone on earth has at least one recessive Gene

that's what a virgin would say

Attached: 1560820208618.gif (326x281, 171K)

good question. I'm married to a cool chic so I want to get old with her. but if i would to choose i would do it during onset on dementia (i had a bad trip that literally gave me insight to that awful disease) and i would jump of a really tall building... i think it would give you an experience that you can't get any other way, have good few seconds to truly realize you gonna die with a massive amount of adrenaline would be a bliss way to go

>/>8232737
i stopped reading at married

yeah but certain ethnicities have dangerous recessive genes unlike others

i don't think you know what that term means lol

the curious thing is suiciders always regret their decision in the last minute

well enlighten us please high iq poster

ok femcel this is chad speaking and im giving one option, post scat or forever be alone

Attached: 62348368_2194765250642775_1113961886329602048_n.jpg (960x720, 113K)

In mendelian genetics A recessive Gene is a Gene that does not get pronounced In the phenotype(how a creature looks or acts) of an organism if it has also has a dominant gene.

Let D be dominant and d be recessive
DD = dominant phenotype
Dd = dominant phenotype
dD = dominant phenotype
dd = recessive phenotype

>Gene
Replace gene with allele

Yeah mendelian laws explain the expression of characters but don't explain why are dominat and recessive genes? You need a model of mutations and a poblacional statistics, all mutations produce recessive genes, if a mutation emerges in a probation there's a possibility that this recessive genes would be propagated in this poblation, some poblation don't mix their genes with others poblation therefore some ethnicities have recessive genes unlike others like Mennonites

I'm gonna live until I'm 150.

Medical science will keep me alive and healthy, and a small dose of roids as I get old will stop my muscles from deteriorating if I'm not already a cyborg.

Attached: Dd9pBNYU8AAucF8.jpg (217x163, 8K)

dying with dignity

sli󠛡t your throat

i wont die since il be roided and il fuck bitches so hard up the vag il steal their life force

Attached: 1560752046502.jpg (851x966, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

slit yo󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡ur thr󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡at

bleach is a really slow and not a guaranteed death, dude seriously search more about suicide before doing anything crazy you can end up suffering harder because of stupid decisions