Tier List thread

Tier List thread.

Attached: my-image.png (1216x927, 764K)

Did you seriously take your time on this,you fucking faggot you actually took your time on this

Ralsei why are you on a british proxy?

No one wants to see your dildos Jackson

It didn't take that long, and I'm bored and tired.

>Implying he wouldn't put ALL of the horse cocks in to S tier

Attached: 1495514952362.jpg (500x308, 54K)

ok.

Why?

I like doing stupid shit when I'm bored, like shitty photoshop memes and tier lists, pretty much because my normal hobbies are too loud for night time (mostly music and woodwork)

I can empathize with doing stupid shit when bored, but why a tier list of fucking sex toys man?

I legit couldn't think of anything better to do a tier list for.

Why are you gay

that's not me, you idiots.

It's not a choice. Also prostate stimulation and prostate orgasm means I, as a faggot, get double orgasms.

I'm also going to be a nitpicky cunt and say I'm Bi, not Gay, even though either way I'm a fucking faggot.

I was kidding with faggot but bi holy shit are you alright

Some tier list for Mario Kart 8 that I saved a while ago.

Attached: mario kart 8 tier list.png (1100x3000, 1.31M)

It's 5 in the morning for me and I haven't slept so I didn't even realize you were joking, but I'm going to double down and continue to answer everything you say seriously.
I'm not alright, don't fall for the LGBT propaganda. Sexually, I'm practically enlightened, but otherwise? There's a reason LGBT people have such a high suicide rate. It's not a mental illness, but it's practically fact that being LGBT increases the chances of depression.

Yeah man, I pretty much agree with all of that.

Im gonna be honest i dont want you to commit suicide or think negative i only hope the best of you even if i dont know you

>mfw I was using Daisy with Biddybuggy Roller setup long before I knew it was top-tier

Attached: unknown-5.png (491x498, 176K)

That means a lot man. I use this site to vent my shit because it's anonymous, but all I get in response is shit like "kill yourself faggot" (haha very original!", so it's kind of refreshing to see someone who seems genuinely sincere.

God fucking bless you, user.

That was the only serious thing i said in this site but your welcome and i cant hate you at all god bless

you're missing the gimmick ones that they made

slit your thr󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡at

I was just rating the ones I could buy on their website right now

no lol

holy shit user oi mate ur such a faggot wtf how do u rank dildos they look all the same

s󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡lit you󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡r thr󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡oat

slit your throat my ass faggot