Wtf a little girl (9-11yrs) just sat next to me in the train and fell asleep leaning on me

Wtf a little girl (9-11yrs) just sat next to me in the train and fell asleep leaning on me
What do I do
Help

Attached: 1560275628601.jpg (615x421, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThmznU1W47w
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously she wants to have sex with you.

Let her sleep

Attached: 1547802822634.png (800x800, 625K)

lucky bastard

This train goes really far, further than I think a girl that age should go on her own

Just wake her up if the doors open and if she leaves then do nothing, otherwise ask where she is going and wake her up for that stop. If you think she is lost then ask her if she is lost, if she says yes, then call the police and give her to them, otherwise tell her that a girl like you shouldn't be out that late without parental supervision, unless she has parents there, then you can just do nothing.

reported, enjoy jail

>wake her up when the door opens
What the fuck the door opens every 6mins for the next stop
Also its not 7am here so it's not late, maybe it's just her way to school and I'd intrigue on her for nothing

Why did you change your ID?

wake the kid up and tell them to fuck off. you're an adult, children will understand your authority

likely phoneposting so the ip is dynamic

I'm on a train as you might be able to deduce so my ip changes

She cute though

Today at 9: Things that didn't happen, "eye-witnesses" make claims about events that simply did not happen. And later, More Things that Just Didn't Happen, Sports with Dick, and tonight at 11, More Interesting Things that Did, in fact, not happen. I'm Anonymous and this is 4CNBT, News at whenever the fuck we're on.

I thought you were larping

don't move

slit your thr󠛡oat

youtube.com/watch?v=ThmznU1W47w

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

slit y󠛡our thr󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡oa󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡t

slit your throat my ass faggot

molest her (only if she is wh*te)