How do I bang

I want to bang a wrestler from Japan. She's not very successful anymore, with very little activity on social media and even fewer followers, but she is just a goddess to me.

I made an account to subscribe to her Jap blog. I kinda want to know how to proceed from here, never done this before

Attached: Goddess.jpg (490x750, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190609-00000017-tospoweb-fight
nakarin89.hatenadiary.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

instead just don't have sex. ever.

Attached: a632cd2c90386f43ccda92e2e263bea0d9231651r1-380-512v2_uhq.jpg (380x512, 25K)

Learn Japanese and come to Japan.
And say something nice to her directly.

do you want to see some anime with me?

okay, that's fair. Would it be normal in Japan to comment on her actual fighting, as opposed to her appearance?

sure

Yes it's totally normal.
btw what is her name?

Rin Nakai. Seems like a nice person, I'd like to get to know

Attached: japs.jpg (842x1024, 143K)

Actually Rin is really popular in Japan. She is widely regarded as one of the best female fighters Japan has ever produced.
The news report says that she will fight again soon in Japan (probably in July or August), at the RAIZIN event.
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190609-00000017-tospoweb-fight

really? Her online presence seems really tiny, even on the Japanese websites. So, to sum it up, I have no chance?

She does not use Twitter or Instagram, but here's her blog.
nakarin89.hatenadiary.com/
Unfortunately she has a boyfriend/sparring partner so you cannot date her. At least for now.

just have sex with her bro

welp, that's a shame. Man, she's so sexy

I remember her from ufc, she wore a prom dress to the weigh ins

hook me up with one of your cousins or something, I am shredded and lonely.

Just come to Japan and you'll be popular among Japanese young gals. Jap girls love gaijin guys.

what's the ideal body type over there? and what city do you recommend?

are you Japanese or a westerner just living there for a bit?

You're not even japanese, proxyfag

Basically they don't care about your body as much as American girls do. (Only a few people go to gym in Japan) Unless you're really fat, it's Okay.
The best place for gaijins to live is Tokyo, since there are a lot of foreigners out there so the majority of signs, instructions, etc. are available in English.
In rural areas life is much harder for gaijins who cannot understand Japanese.

I'm a native Nipponjin desu senpai.

I think jap girls are spoiled these days however, it's probably not all that easy just because you're white.
You'd have more success in like China. The girls look pretty much the same either way.

I had a roommate from Japan, who never worked out and ate probably a 1000 calories a day. For a people that don't work out and are so skinny, you guys do have some freakish strength when you want to use it.

No, Japs have much more angular features. Chinese girls just have pussies, and that's about the end of what they have going for them

The absolute majority of japanese women are ugly.

yeah, perhaps, but there's a fair amount that are pretty cute. The best part about the cute ones is that they don't age until they're like 50

The cute ones are real cute, I give you that.

do you guys even lift?

I do yes

same, although I'd never call myself buff

sl󠛡it you󠛡r thr󠛡oat