Are they forcing people to use the Self Checkout where you live?

Are they forcing people to use the Self Checkout where you live?

Attached: 6532457541.jpg (623x350, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThmznU1W47w
youtube.com/watch?v=MCaJXJJa1tA
youtube.com/watch?v=ESz1BPWNQHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What I hate is howmany of them are debit or credit only: cash not accepted. I pity the cashiers who have to go in every day and stare at the machines there to kill their jobs.

They usually say they can't accept cash automatically when they're too full of cash, or don't have enough physical change to give to cash payers. The human employees are supposed to fill/empty them when this happens but they don't because they're lazy retail shitheads.

I like Safeway’s self checkouts because they take cash and have a nice kind of coin funnel where you can just dump spare change. I find if I get an annoying buildup of small value coins taking up space in my wallet I’ll just dump them all in there to “get rid of them” except I’m paying for something rather than literally dumping them then I can easily pay for the rest with bills or a card

Safeway’s self checkouts should just be copied by everyone they’re really my favourite design I just wish they wouldn’t ask twice if you have airmiles nobody uses those anymore

It's a fucking shit show when it's busy. There are no lines, just a free-for-all on who can bully their way to the open jew scanner. I've seen fights. One dude threw a mango at a guy who didn't wait his turn. Someone is gonna get killed.

forcing?

It's all I use. I don't want to interact with the checkout people. Also everyone is single now, they are shopping for themselves. No-one needs to take a whole trolley to a person to deal with

Force? They work wonderfully where I am. Far more convenient and easy than some dipshit minimum wage worker.

In the beginning I member they were telling us to use them and were getting angry because everyone stilled wanted a human but now I use the self checkout

Only in places where there is higher than average nigger population or when niggers are the majority in that business. I'm glad.

Eh now that's just a harmless side effect of wireless radiation agitating everyone to death...

I'm single, I live alone. I go shopping twice a month and fill up a cart. Why do you want to go to the shops every other day, buddy? Are you using these visits as way to deal with your loneliness?

>They usually say they can't accept cash automatically when they're too full of cash, or don't have enough physical change to give to cash payers. The human employees are supposed to fill/empty them when this happens but they don't because they're lazy retail shitheads.
huh, if this is true then I don't feel any feels at all; kek

Attached: 1521433753016.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

This. Faster and easier than dealing with some nigger bitch who somehow speaks worse English than a fucking Mexican.

>Forcing
Of course not. How else would I ring up my organic produce as non-organic and ring up expensive produce as something cheap like potatoes?

>One dude threw a mango at a guy who didn't wait his turn
based and selfservepilled

Attached: go_mango.jpg (500x315, 30K)

As someone already said the biggest concern is that a lot of them don't accept cash.

Safeway in the DC region is unionized.
Feels good, man.

If you can go once a month then its means you eat like shit. Good food and veggies goes bad after 1-2 weeks.

Attached: y10Uujo.jpg (3840x2160, 461K)

Attached: 1496877194802.jpg (494x494, 39K)

fresh and vegpilled

I warned you about robots bro!!! I told you dog!

Attached: GettyImages_1092084752.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

No one is forced to self checkout but it is typical for stores with self checkout to have fewer cashiers at the registers ready to checkout customers at all times.

Both a local WalMart and grocery store that have self checkouts also have an entire row of normal checkouts. The problem is that at anytime maybe two or three of the eight to ten checkouts have people to actually check you out so many times people will just use the self checkout instead. Either wait in line for a few minutes or go to the self checkout

>vHB7LnEw
>nEw
Fugg me

good meat can keep but yea if he doesn't have a garden for vegetables he is a processed food pleb

Yeah, kinda, it's an excuse to leave home and everything is in walking distance here. I guess not having to drive everywhere makes a difference. Also I'm kinda broke at the moment so don't really wanna do big shops

I grow all my veggies. The only time I buy produce is if I need citurs, or it's October-May

Yes but I use it anyway. What do you have against self checkout?

I do that, i like to say hi and thx to the cashier because it's the only eye-to-eye human interaction i get in my pitiful life.

>I grow all my veggies
prove it.

Attached: 1474940850046.jpg (3556x1881, 260K)

Not forcing but almost all supermarkets have them, I generally will use them

same. I hate interacting with people. self checkouts are great. I just wish they would come up with a way to confirm age so you can buy alcohol without needing someone to check.

And you can scan everything through as onions and pay just pennies, just don't get caught

Safeway is depressing to shop at. Its dark and the employees are all so unhappy

clearly you're not buying any fresh produce if you only shop twice a month, you're probably obese and unhealthy too.

>go to local McDonald’s
>stand at the counter for about 5 minutes, every employee just looking at me and quickly turning away to not deal with me, just standing around
>it’s 8PM
>one chick doing trash goes “uhh you wanna order?”
>yeah
>”oh you can just use that touch screen behind you”
God I can’t wait for these fools to be unemployed

>forcing people
you sound fat

After they bumped the minimum wage to $15 an hour and realized someone standing at a cash register or serving coffee all day wasn't worth it, yes.

yeah post vegetable patch pics

Not yet, our machines still cap self checkout at 15 items here in the Mitten.

Attached: 1558475026100.gif (500x366, 510K)

This, if I ever go to a store I would much prefer automation over having to deal with actual people.

>forcing
yeah they line us up at gunpoint, the checkout lines are all a ruse

There's all these little scams people can do, like not putting things on the scales properly. In the shit areas here they have started to put cameras with monitors that do facial recognition. These will also be used to determine peoples age so they can buy alcohol and to give targeted advertising

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-132034~2.png (1080x1160, 498K)

Mods are absolutely retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThmznU1W47w

youtube.com/watch?v=MCaJXJJa1tA

youtube.com/watch?v=ESz1BPWNQHU

This shit is really cruel. it directly contributes towards unemployment and i don't think that is something we want. these are just the begining and soon more complex jobs are getting automated (taxi, truck driver, personal driver, even pilots or boat captains).