Is the healing web redpilled?

One of the aspects says that GD can be treated with hypnosis, ayahuasca and self expression

High resolution healing web: drive.google.com/file/d/1TJgNbh4TqIFCgjc6N4z9WaEdZycOXZSs/view

Attached: Healing-Web-4.533.jpg (1280x989, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/05/22/baboon-study-shows-why-high-social-status-boosts-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=ESz1BPWNQHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you see non-stressed animals, in the wild, getting ill?
90% of human disease is selfmade and an industry

Good point.
In scientific words, you talk about anthropological (mental) disorders.

Is depression anthropological?

meditation to earth's schuman resonance and binaural beats has helped me alot with my physical health. last time I visited the hospital I came back with more problems than when I entered, fuck (((doctors)))

You can cure depression with psilocybin. Most mental disorders are consequences of the negativity of an environment or a bad understanding of it (over a varying period of time)

Mental health is mostly about perception, freedom and lack of trauma.

Modern society is fucked up and ruins perceptions, freedoms and traumatizes.

We, as humans, like to improve things but, in a society filled with stuff you don't like or agree with already, we will find no joy as there are mostly things we would like to remove before improving others.

The satanists in control know the functioning rules of the human 'machine' and they abuse this.

you dont need drugs to cure depression, self reflection, meditation and connecting with higher spirits is way more beneficial. also you will never get depressed again.

Add the belief in spirituality to that and the holistic methods will outperform antidepressants

time is the most valuable.
Taking shortcuts in life is a good thing. Findin the ones that work and are worth is hard. What works for me might not work for you.

I had to tramuatize my trauma to get where I'm today. I was lost but having a good brain and hitting all the walls in the dark room, made me see the room again

can confirm

fair enough

Probably all diseases can be cured by going raw vegan and by doing meditation daily.

I'd agree mostly with this. Though modern medical science can do miracles such as giving people some semblance of autonomy after losing limbs, last minute life-saving surgeries, etc

I don't feel that they are properly equipped for the "common ailment" that most of us suffer from such as gut-related syndromes and mental disorders like depression. These are not "medical problems" that need medical treatment. They are lifestyle problems that require lifestyle changes.

>do you see non-stressed animals, in the wild,
lol no, never. does not exist.
>in wild
directly implies stress

vegan is a meme

YOU FEEL BETTER EATING VEGAN ONLY IF YOU SWITCH FROM JUNKFOOD AND MESSY LIFESTYLE.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON EATING NORMAL COOKED MEALS WILL FEEL BETTER BY SWITCHING TO VEGAN.

RAW IS AN EVEN BIGGER MEME. WASTING ENERGY FOR NOTHING.

NON ADITIVATED FOOD IS THE REAL DEAL.
NON ACIDIC FOOD ARE THE REAL DEAL.

Anyway, g2g but here's a wild faggot:
alphas are the ones you should be looking at; those are the specimens that are not stressed. I also agree with you: there are betas like you even in the animal world but in natural %.

enough perls, swines will flood.

hahaha

>gut-related syndromes and mental disorders like depression.
they are the same thing. most of your emotional response to the universe is your gut buddies having a sad.

>alphas are the ones you should be looking at; those are the specimens that are not stressed.
fuck this is many levels of dumb I can't even...the alphas are the most stressed. they are the most challenged. what the fuck are you smoking?

I need to laugh before I sauce you. It's just a perfect time to highlight what having ego > IQ means. Hell, I'll even delay my meeting 15 mins for you.

Stress is a beta quality. Betas are constantly threatened and it shows in their behavior: either submissive or inappropriately aggressive. The alpha just is his own relaxed self, because the betas are no match to him and the top alphas simply avoid each other because there is an abundance of success available to all alphas

have to go.
here, read it all
healthland.time.com/2012/05/22/baboon-study-shows-why-high-social-status-boosts-health/

I'm checked Morpherus, you can fuck off!

I wouldn't say they are "the same thing" but I know what you mean, there is indeed a very big connection between the two.

Depression can also set in from not having a productive mind though. A productive brain that is being used is a very big part of staving off depression. The other half of course being healthy life styles that promote good gut flora.

memeflag, you're embarrassing to your whole tribe
semantic based nonsense confirmed

>based
>nonsense
pick one

cart before horse. also confusing the symptom as a disease? I can't quite tell if that's your perspective but the concept that depression "sets in" is awkward.
now you're leaving out context to make your point
>semantic based nonsense
nonsense *because* it is supported (this is what the word based means in this context, btw) only by semantics

Every argument stands on semantics. Without semantics there is nothing to express. I think nonsense is all you have in your mind, so you see it everywhere in the external reality.

Don't forget to take your meds, schizos!

Attached: 1436993271883.jpg (515x698, 71K)

What I'm saying is that staving off depression is a multi-pronged approach. Someone with thriving gut flora who sits around all day not being productive and watching shitty normie TV and not using their mind will become depressed, just as someone who is productive all day but has shitty gut flora will be.

A combination of both is the key to stave off depression. It can indeed subtly set in, some people don't even know they're depressed until they hit a realization in the form of someone mentioning it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESz1BPWNQHU