Do the jews really worship satan?

archive.is/y3ijZ

They even name thier agencies after the black cube of Saturn. Why put it in plain sight?

Attached: A02C1B5D-227F-400B-8433-2073D3B9DC15.jpg (549x669, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apokalypsis.gr/index.php/en/synomosiologika-en/theories-en/261-saturn-the-secret-symbols-and-the-cubes-from-mecca-to-thessaloniki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/BlackSunMain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jCuahtsa3rI
youtube.com/watch?v=3qTPVS1uiQ0
youtu.be/cQ611NSxfCk
youtube.com/watch?v=c8qrwON1-zE
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=jew&qs_version=KJV
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_1-John-Chapter-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean
anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/crumbs
youtube.com/watch?v=P3LndEB-Drc
biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1017B39B-4FCD-4F98-9C0F-C93868DDE72C.png (640x1136, 108K)

Yea, they do.

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: Jew being honest.jpg (298x300, 22K)

Forgot the one in San Francisco

Attached: sf.jpg (600x392, 63K)

Attached: 1541051274653.jpg (527x760, 111K)

What is the significance of the black cube?
Quick rundown please.

The black cube is a symbol of saturn and or lucifer.
apokalypsis.gr/index.php/en/synomosiologika-en/theories-en/261-saturn-the-secret-symbols-and-the-cubes-from-mecca-to-thessaloniki

So, if one were to drive a car that is a Saturn...

I don't worship anyone
All I know is making money and kill Muslims

You've guessed it. Hell on wheels..

Yes. Heil satan and his terrestrial form/son Donald Trump

looks like these tiny top hats jpop girls tend to wear

>symbol of saturn and or lucifer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>Lucifer (/ˈluːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər; "light-bringer") is a Latin name for the planet Venus as the morning star

are you lying on purpose? or is wikipedia just another jewish trick?

kind of, satan is the god of the aryans, satan means enemy in hebrew, it is not an inherently bad force, but can be used for bad things but also good, the jews use blackmagick against the goys. When they gather at synagogue they all sing "hymns" that curse the goys. christianity is what they used to control us, they told us that satan is evil, and all magick is demonic, leaving us unable to defend ourselves from the black magick curses being put onto our people.

satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/BlackSunMain.html

>this

Boy, I've got something to show you.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCuahtsa3rI

Attached: book_of_saturn.png (1522x1110, 627K)

>christianity is what they used to control us
This is my biggest fear. I want to give myself to the LORD, who came to earth through his son Jesus Christ for the salvation from sin for all people, but what if it’s just a dirty kike truck?

>Why put it in plain sight?
because Saturn rules Aquarius and they think the cube will help them even though they deny Saturn's basic essence by lying all the time and refusing to reveal the truth

Saturn demands truth, you cannot appease him without it

Satan in Hebrew means the Adversary and the enemy, they do not worship Satan yet they have blasphemed ancient traditions and stole them and called them their own

The autism is at lethal levels

>some artist makes cool looking giantblack cube in public square with a shiny surface to break up the monotamy of city life, perhaps in reference to Saturn or Jupider
>pol: IT'S THE JOOS!

Fucking Jews putting up neat little art peices trying to summon the fucking avatar of Moloch to ruin everyone's credit rating.

>black cube

the kabbah as well, it clearly has meaning

>why put it in plain sight?

Non-secular people think artifacts literally give them power because they're savages. Even if you Christians think Jews created the Atheist it was a bad move on their part, we'd be more than happy to bury their severely inbred, sabotaging little asses in an unmarked grave next to the massive marble tomb palace will we build in Christianity's honor when we kill it too. Credit where credit is due, you know?

Attached: 1560269815091.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Didn't some British guy manage to wipe his shit on the meteor that is in the Kabbah? I mean, if I take a shit it means my stomach is mildly uncomfortable. A totem pole means a lot to Native Americans. It doesn't mean I would take a wood axe to it if they piss me off.

>Non-secular

Why didn't Hitler win World War 2 if he managed to capture the spear of destiny? Why didn't he use the Jews to harvest mana to cast genocide Americans and genocide slavs?

Schitzos mildly annoy me.

Attached: Spear+of+Destiny+Swastika+Wreath+Logo+-+Occult+History+of+the+Third+Reich.png (1000x1000, 946K)

>Why didn't Hitler win World War 2
he did

Antisemitism is satanic. The Lord will return and the Jews will see the error of their ways. It is our duty to pray for them, not to hate them. Same with the Muslims. The Abrahamic faiths will unite into one when all eyes see the return of Christ.

The same way Hillary Clinton won the 2016 elections via popular vote amirite?

Probably, that's some risky business but it's a pretty busy space, could have happened. That meteor is solid as hell though, I'm fairly certain it actually is a real especially-iron-rich chondrite. We already found an egyptian knife made of entirely iron from a chondrite, I forget which pharoh it was found on.

>The Black Stone was held in reverence well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad.

Very weird object. Sometimes I forget the Kabbah predates Islam.

Oh come on, you'll have to go eventually. But Christianity is the stuff, I will admit. It built the west, it's genuinely emotional, it's given up it's viciousness to build the world. Forget just marble, marble and gold.

Attached: TamentitMeteorite2.jpg (3072x2304, 1.14M)

Am Jewish. Can confirm that we tell the goyim that we worship God but as soon as we go into the synagogue there's a big black cube and a sacrificial altar where we sacrifice babies(we sodomize them first). We have numerous sex orgies in the synagogue and circumcision is done for moloch not so you don't have have a stinky dick.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

cube worship casts a very broad net
youtube.com/watch?v=3qTPVS1uiQ0

Attached: 678c24bc728a487f69ec6ac85e2fd7dd.jpg (220x607, 21K)

You have to understand what a Jew is then you will understand..

So Cain killed Abel and God sent him out of Eden and he went to the land of Nod and built a city and had children. His tribe is called the Kennites.

Fast forward, after the flood Noah's son HAM impregnates his own mother and she gives birth to a son named Canaan. Noah kicks him out and he goes on to found the land of Canaan and the Cannanites.

They race mix with the Kennites.

Fast forward. Abrham has a son named Esau who marries a Cannanite woman and sullies his seedline. he is kicked out from the Hebrews and God says that he hates him forever.

Esau's people become completly mixed with the Cannanites and take over a land called Edom.

In 150BC The last tribe of Isreal and thier King John Hyrcanus live in Judea and they goto war with Edom (the Edomites).
The Isrealites win but don't kill the Edomites. They let them live if they follow the Laws of Judea/Isreal. The Edomites agree.

They killed Hyrcanus four years later and then they kicked out all the Judahites from the Temple.
Antipater thier King brought in a High priest from Babylon and only Edomites could become Pharisees and Sadducee.
The Teachings of the Elders that the Judahites had used was stripped bare and replaced with teachings from Babylon and from this we have the Babylonian Talmud which Edomites have used since that time. Otherwise known as Jews. Then Jesus was born and Herod the King of the Jews had him killed because he said he was God and he called them out as non Judahites and usurpers of the religion of Israel.

in 72 Ad Rome destroy the Edomite Temple in Jerusalem and kills all the Edomites the can.

the remnant of these Edomomites scatter North of Judea/Isreal and are wanderers ever since.

They later mix with Khazars and this group today is called the Jews.

I think Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing

continued

So Cain is not the son of Adam. He is never found in the geneology of Adam.
That is because "partaking of the fruit" means a sexual union. Eve sleep with and was impregnanted by a fallen angel. The Judahites of the time of John Hyrcanus explain this to us in a Targum in 100 BC.

Eves sin was to sleep with the Enchanter, a fallen angel.
“And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceived from Sammael the angel (of death) and she became pregnant and bore Cain. And he was like those on high and not like those below. And she said, ‘I have gotten a man from the angel of the LORD.’”
Targum Pseudo-Jonathan (The Aramaic Old Testement), Gen. 4:1

This birth produced Cain who's seedline was the Kennites and mixed later with the Caananites and finally with the Edomites.
The Edomites are the Jews in the Bible.

This is why Jesus calls the Pharasiees serpents who's Father(upper case) is the Devil and who's father (small case)is a murdered from the beginning (Cain).

Mostly correct, but without proper context this means nothing. The idumean empire is bigger than just the fake jews inhabiting israel currently. You need to know who characters are to gain true understanding.

Attached: sheep-997151.jpg (590x350, 40K)

>Do the jews really worship satan?
Yes.
>Isaiah 53
God abandoned them for killing Jesus, then the Rabbi's had to find a new messiah for the jews to work towards calling and satan answered their calling.
Need proof of it simply look at the religious jews behavior and scripture, Truly evil. They must destroy Good (Christianity) before their new messiah (satan) can walk the earth to lead them. Slavery, lying, suffering, all types of degeneracy, child rape and sacrifices of child flesh is the bases of their religion. The only way they can be saved is in accepting Jesus as their savior. They are so scared of losing their own that the real bible is outlawed in their schools. All non jews will become their slaves satan tells them.

Attached: Destroy Christianity.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

You're implying the "jews" in Israel currently are the jews of the bible, which is incorrect.

Don't the muslim worship a black cube

Go on, I'm all ears.

They say they are jew's but they are not.

Attached: 1547035586719.png (350x236, 158K)

They say they are Judahites but are not.

The word jew didn't exist until recently in history.
“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

can anyone here elaborate on why the black cube is appearing also in video games?
that includes jap ones, I heard its in neir automata.

yes. christianity, judaism and muslim are all abrahamic religions that stem from the same root.

This. Hitler was a kike puppet

Muslim is a fake religion created by the Saudis because they wanted to lead rather than having jews or Christians lead them. So they created a religion of authoritarianism and conquering. There is no messiah Mohammad.
youtu.be/cQ611NSxfCk

Attached: RespectingIslam1.jpg (403x403, 36K)

I understand that they're all abrahamic religions, but for moslems the black cube is basically a large room which houses some sort of rock. I do not recall anything of the sort in christianity or judaism. It is , to me a unique trait of muslims, almost as if they came up with it.

Also regarding vidoe games, I too, have seen the black cube only in nier automata, where its the power core of the androids having a nuclear reactor or something. As far as I know it also stores their memories.
I think it was more for aesthetic purposes rather than propaganda but I could be wrong.

muslims worship a moon goddess and her 3 "daughters"
all of these things tie in directly to fallen angels
youtube.com/watch?v=c8qrwON1-zE

Attached: serveimage (30).jpg (243x208, 8K)

did you forget he didnt also have the cup? do you even alchemy?

The cube is the center of the Star of David. The center is the merged male and female. Saturn is a tranny. They worship a tranny.

funny the Bible written in 1611 speaks of jews.
I strongly suspect the "Encyclopedia Judaica 1971" lies. Jews are well known for being liars.
>Titus 1:10-16
>King James Bible , written1611
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
Jew is mentioned 299 times in the 1611 KJV Bible.
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=jew&qs_version=KJV

Attached: 1550882131241.jpg (878x599, 550K)

the cube in saudi arabia is no mystery, there are pictures of the inside online even, the odd thing is the metaphysics, that are best left for a proper discussion on /x/.

I only know about that in nier from youtube videos specifically pointing out black cubes in media, havent played it yet. there is a black box in KH3 and I think most people on this topic know about disney and the freemason connection. I cant remember or think of any more off the top of my head but I know there are plenty of examples, there are more IRL like the site of the world trade center, its an inverted cube that collects water.

inb4 schizo, I dont even care if I am.

Got a picture of that page from 1611 ?

This is a scan of a 1611 King James Version of the Bible.
I want you to notice the word Idvmeans that I put a red square around. that word means literally Edomean (Of Edom - an Edomite).

Notice who the 1611 KJV of the Bible shows us is Edomean. Herod the Great, who is the King of the Judeans.
The body of the 1611 KJV calls these people "Iewes"
and the next version of the King James Bible calls them....
JEWS

So was Herod the Great a Jew ?

Attached: See Jews were Edomites.jpg (1240x1901, 1.82M)

Attached: 95CA378F-F1CF-4C8F-846C-091F5EC43C02.jpg (500x773, 127K)

Hitler was a Jewish shill

>satanic go-pro

It's a symbol of the "material realm." It's basically money worship, which is why they love it so much.

Sort of. It's not specifically Satan, they call it something else.

>houses some sort of rock
That probably fell from the sky
>they worship a rock from the sky
The more you get to the nitty gritty of religions the more you see how caveman tribesmen it is.

A black cube is the most monotonous object I could imagine.

Attached: borg.jpg (475x355, 31K)

What do they call it user?

Interesting
checking it out now, I had no clue the 1611 KJV Bible was translated again after 1611...
>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_1-John-Chapter-2/

Attached: 1557506434508.jpg (1200x1200, 139K)

You might want to fuck off.

Attached: 1559057456062.jpg (545x404, 43K)

It wasn't. The peole that wrote that page are retranslating the translation..

So you see that the KJV of 1611 of which I posted a scan picture of Says the Herod is an Idumaean.

The ACTUAL word used in the Bible for "Jew" is Idumaean which is translated Judean (citizen of the Kingdom of Judah) and since 1850ish as Jew.
but what does the word Idumaean actually mean ? Where can we find it outside of the Bible ?
Well King Herod,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
was the King of the "Jews" during the life of Christ and had a father named,
Antipater the Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean

So what does Idumaean mean ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean

It means Edomite.. Just like Wikipedia says.
That's why Jesus said to them that they are not of Abraham and they are those who calls themselves Judean but are not but are the synagogue of Satan.

“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

Under the heading of “A brief History of the Terms for Jew” in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41

"I have loved you," says Yahweh, but you say, "How have you loved us?""Is Esau not Jacob's brother?" declares Yahweh. "I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have HATED. I have made his mountain ranges a desolation, and given his inheritance to the jackals of the desert." If Edom says, "We are shattered, but we will return and rebuild the ruins," Yahweh of hosts says this: "They may build, but I will tear down; and they will be called a territory of wickedness, and the people with whom Yahweh is angry forever."
(Malachi 1:2-4 LEB)

FOREVER (Esau is the father of the Idumeans) Wikipedia it...

“Soon I will make you the smallest of nations. You will be greatly hated by everyone.
(Obadiah 1:2 NJB)

Victorious, they will climb Mount Zion to rule over Mount Esau, and sovereignty will be Yahweh's!
(Obadiah 1:21 NJB)

Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question!
(Romans 9:13-14 NJB)

Edom/Edomites - descendants of Esau mixed Canaanites, Kennites, Hittites and Amorites - The seed-line of New Testament Jews of which the Pharasiees were part.
anglo-saxonisrael.com/content/crumbs

here you go user
peace be with you
youtube.com/watch?v=P3LndEB-Drc

Attached: 1611.jpg (2988x5312, 2.13M)

This is very very interesting to me, I'll be doing a lot of reading in the coming weeks I can foresee.

Attached: 1557587752229.png (656x1140, 568K)

Nah, he is right.

Attached: top 10 secret anime friendships.png (1920x1080, 166K)

fake jews are saturns grandkids.

Attached: same story since the start4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Attached: Resized_20190524_123705_3529.jpg (1080x1440, 259K)

Glass and steel rectangles are worse.

Attached: view-of-manhattan-from-the-top-angle-at-sunset-new-york-view-from-the-top-new-york-fly-over-building (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Christianity doesn't have any degeneracy at a-

Attached: thumb_there-she-lusted-after-her-lovers-whose-genitals-were-like-33476074.png (200x256, 34K)

If the jew accepts the word and practices the word Jesus the jew may be saved.
Why is it people don't understand that?
Jesus is for all that accept and practice. judaism is the opposite of good. A great many cannot be saved, ever.

Attached: 1555665392407.jpg (968x408, 120K)

>666
LIAR, KILLER, DEMON, BACK TO THE RIVER ARAS!

Attached: K37irv.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

when moses left them alone for like a week after they were just saved by god and all saw his power manifest to save them, they started worshipping satan like instantly. they are naturally evil

That's not the 1611 KJV. Totally different typeset
There are KJV 1611 on the net that are "Proper typeset" or "Origina Font Version Bible"but they are not scans of the original.

biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm

Anyway, even if it was in the 1611 KJV, which it isn't, it doesn't change the fact that Jews are not Isrealites or Hebrews.

We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews (Edomites)! and the Jews (Edomites) drove the Hebrews (tribe of Judah) from Elath! The Edomites then stayed in Judea every since and were/are called Judeans. Jews.
Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written?

They built a golden calf. They didn't worship Satan, they worshiped a literal fucking statue of a cow made of gold. Moses made them melt that shit down and they didn't even get to keep the gold.

If Judiasm is so fucking bad why is half the Bible devoted to explaining what happened before Jebus existed?

Attached: Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg (442x500, 81K)

Also her is the Strongs concordance for Titus 1:14 Jewish

G2451
Ἰουδαΐkός
Ioudaikos
ee-oo-dah-ee-kos'
From G2453; Judaic, that is, resembling a Judaean: - Jewish.
Total KJV occurrences: 1

That is the original word. Now look at an OLD concordance

Attached: Ioudaios.png (2652x130, 100K)

yes now read the rest of that chapter.
Also Old testament, also known as the Torah or original jew book.
No surprise (((Starbucks))) would print quotes from the fake NIV.
>Every.Single.Time.

Attached: starbucks.png (602x552, 779K)

>No surprise (((Starbucks))) would print quotes from the fake NIV.
It's fake dipshit.

>yes now read the rest of that chapter.
I am well versed in the time Ezekiel asked a hooker about the wackiest sex she ever had. I just don't know what it has to do with saving your soul. It sounds kinda fun tbqh. Brb Iron City of Dis. I hope they have porn there.

Moloch, Yaldabaolth, Demi-urge, Saturn. Satan is the Christian interpretation.

that is the 1611 version user
i have the hardcopy right here from where that was taken
nice try though

Attached: 1611cover.jpg (2988x5312, 3.61M)

>An old testament passage about a harlot means Christianity *teaches* degeneracy.

Reading comprehension literally below 3rd grade level. Fedoras.

hence Old testament and the reason (one of many) for the coming of Jesus.

Attached: 1558739095821.jpg (1536x1024, 67K)

Yes
Likely none can be saved.......

Attached: 1559748044280.png (500x544, 118K)

No you have a reprint.

I think I see a titty bar on the horizon. They have 6 of them in Hell you know.

I believe there might be a God or gods or a purely mechanical universe. I am but a simple man. However, I think the meme that faith is the key to Heaven is stupid. I also highly doubt Hell and Heaven are physical places.

What the fuck do we need Jesus to come back for? Can't we fix our own shit without Daddy God's divine intervention?

>shit one of John's disciples pulled out of his ass
Yikes!

Attached: Dis_view-D_D_3ed__2009-10__Paizo_Publishing_Pathfinder_Chronicles_-_Book_Of_The_Damned_Volume_1_-_Pr (1260x858, 188K)

The King James Bible is the most printed book in the history of the world. Any so-called “1611” King James Version you buy today at the local Christian Bookstore is absolutely NOT the 1611. .. it is the 1769 Baskerville Birmingham revision, even though it admits that nowhere, and may even say “1611” in the front… it’s just not true. Prepare to be shocked! The spellings have been revised, and some words changed, in almost every printing done since 1769, and fourteen entire books plus extra prefatory features have been removed from almost every printing done since 1885!

what do you think about the book of enoch?

he was. a pagan , jew, satanist (no difference)

>says the person offering no proof
i will believe this user and my own "lying eyes" thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0

The 1611 King James Bible was writen more than four hundred years ago when the English language was different. The original 1611 A.D. text, written in Early Modern English, shows the language in closer association with its Latin roots. Spelling was in Jacobean style which was not entirely standardized, but could be read phonetically. The original typeface was in Gothic style. Although both the typestyle and the older language may be considered difficult to read by some 21st Century English readers, the King James Version is recognized and respected for its beauty, cadence, and poetic feel.

English spelling differences in John 3:16
- U = V (Example: loued = loved; gauve = gave)
- y with 'e' above it was used as represent the 'thorn' character, which means 'the')
- nn (Sonne = Son)
Other spelling differences
- V = U (Example: vnto = unto | See John 1:11)
- VV = W (Example: svvord = sword) [The V was called a 'U', this is why we still call a W a 'double U']
- I = J (Example: Iesus = Jesus | See John 1:17)
- Long "s" letters look similar to "f" letters (Notice the 'Old Testament' type example on the right)

There is no one who ever lived that the Jews hate more than Jesus. That alone should tell you all you need to know.
>also read your Bible brother

The pagans worshipped idols that were imbued with demons. read St George life how he crushed emperor Diocletians temple statues

why did the jews hate jesus if the jews were god's chosen people?

Did god choose wrong?
Is he not omniscient?

I don't believe in demons.

>read St George life
I don't give a rat's ass what some medieval monk did tbqh. My parents force fed me so much Baptism and Catholicism and had butt bickerings on stupid shit like confessions and Mary worship that I am pretty much sick of it all. I even decided to renounce Christianity at the age of 6 to become an Athiest.

Enoch is Scripture in The Ethiopian church since the time before Christ.
The Book of Enoch was considered as scripture in the Epistle of Barnabas (16:4) and by many of the early Church Fathers,
such as Athenagoras, Clement of Alexandria, Irenaeus and Tertullian, who wrote c. 200 that the Book of Enoch had been rejected by the Jews because it contained prophecies pertaining to Christ.

We have copies of the book of Enoch from 300 BC in the Dead Sea Scrolls. So it wasn't, "written by kikes after Jesus was crucified" as claimed by the KJV crowd.

It is paraphrased alot by the apostles and Christ.

Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 1:9 {2:1}
14 It was with them in mind that Enoch, the seventh patriarch from Adam, made his prophecy when he said,
I tell you, the Lord will come with his holy ones in their tens of thousands, 15

to pronounce judgement on
all humanity and to sentence the godless for all the godless things they have done, and for all the defiant things said against him by godless sinners.'

They are mischief-makers, grumblers governed only by their own desires, with mouths full of boastful talk, ready to flatter others for gain.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5)
The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9})

The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22)
The principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39})

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29)
those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9})

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24)
Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28)
I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26})

the golden calf represents baal, and baal is just another name for satan.

yes

No they're just mentally ill people.

Go on and show me this from you KJV 1611
The translators notes.

Is that in there ?

Translators’ Preface to the 1611 KJV: “But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters [the Septuagent], commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal… The translation of the Seventy dissenteth from the Original in many places, neither doth it come near it, for perspicuity, gravity, majesty; yet which of the Apostles did condemn it? Condemn it? Nay, they used it, (as it is apparent, and as Saint Jerome and most learned men do confess) which they would not have done, nor by their example of using it, so grace and commend it to the Church, if it had been unworthy of the appellation and name of the word of God.”

It says the Septuagint was used by the Apostle and is the word of God. You know the version you don't use.

Attached: 1611-KJV-(Septuagint is biblical 1).jpg (1271x534, 612K)

No but a long time ago another group that infiltrated them looks to have worshiped Baal.