Freemasonry, their involvements, Symbols and Believes

ITT we expose the Masons as useful idiots and satanic faggots their are and expose their various deeds to fuck up our society. We also look into their gnostic/lucifarian/crowleyesque/kabbalistic believes

What is freemasonry? It is basically a good goy club coming under the guise of christianity to gain trust while the doctrines are leading you directly away from it. It promises to be able to ascend through works and knowledge even though Christ is the only way, and as such tries to seperate man from God, claiming its about liberation when its just rebellion freeing us from the "oppression" of God and becoming gods themselves free from any foreign restrictions, basically
>Why do the nations ragea and the peoples plot in vain?
>2The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together, against the LORD and against His Anointed One:
>3“Let us break Their chains and cast away Their cords.”
The chains and cords being the morals and laws that restrict us.

Crowley believed to reach the most high you must first sink to the lowest. You do this by doing everything you dont want to do, as things that disgust or repell you are merely chains that bind you and keep you from doing something, thus limiting your potential. Morals and Ethics, the little voice in your head, are merely obstacles you need to overcome, you need to silence.
You dont like seafood? better eat oysters and such until you dont mind anymore. You really dont want to hurt that little child? that feeling too is just an obstacle, overcome it, rape it and kill it. You like vaginas? Better engage in gay sex orgies all day long until its normal for you. By this you free yourself from the selfimposed "limitations" and unlock your "true potential"

Also there are 2 type of Masons:
First type are usefull idiots. They came to make some connections, get some knowledge and/or have some gentlemens club. They unknowingly disguise it as such gentlemens club while their higher ups are fucking over the world

Attached: Mason Money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201024197/#201024197
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202619580/#202619580
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203041993/#203041993
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203592842/#203592842
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203700324/#203700324
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203918715/#203918715
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203157463/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi_Globe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 delet
hello again fren

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (1024x768, 205K)

The checkers board is meant to symbolize the duality of this world, black and white, good and evil, heaven and earth, sun and moon, and by extent stands for this (material) world. Just like the 2 pillars Boaz and Jachin do too you always see in such imagery.
However it also represents a playing field in the literal sense. They see the world as a game they play to win, with us as their pawns and themselves as the players that ascended the playing field, the duality of this world, even out of the vision of the pawns they control.

Kaballa is basically about ascention, how to raise beyond the mortal plane. In freemasonic symbolism you see this by the checkered board with a (jacobs) ladder going out of it, symbolizing the ascention. And they rise above this state, out of the duality of the world (with the help of moral relativism, not being held back by morals and ethics anymore) and become gods by abolishing their care for others and this world (see Cremation of Care at the Bohemian Grove), player unseen by the pawns they controll.

Some related the kaballah to different planets similar to how different deities are attributed to the planets. In this interpretation I heard the theory that the hidden sephiroth (the connection points in the kabbalah), daarth is the equivalent of the black sun which is the connection point between this world and the other world, from where our spirits come and which is used to communicate with other spirits aka demons.

Book of the secrets of Enoch also gives another account of creation. He for example says God took from the invisible (primal matter i guess) the light, and fixed it at the highest point, then took from the same invisible the solid/matter, and put it on the lowest point. In between, iirc, he puts the water and the air too. which you see in pic related too, with the material fixed on the bottom and the realm of light on top which they usually attribute to Lucifer.

welcome back.

Attached: Boaz Jachin.gif (402x637, 53K)

so have you had the chance to mull over pic related?
for someone with your knowledge it should be pretty obvious

Attached: 17e3e3329e690f954765d273d4fec233.png (220x220, 6K)

Attached: rulesoveryou.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

i should add, in case you were unaware, that one of the meanings of the word "pueblo" (spanish) is the common people

A clear sign that Freemasons fuck shit up:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria

Also here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

And here on elite pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408

aside from it being 2 hexagons which in itself can be representions of cubes. Maybe you mean the sun (symbol of God) is the Surety, taking our debts/sin which we cant make up for? Aside from that im afraid i dont see anything.

Attached: Disney Pizza.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

it also ties in with pic related
which is located at the salton sea in california
what can you glean from this?

Attached: 1560498535311 (2).jpg (1125x1312, 561K)

it is 3 interleaved hexagons
6 6 6
also
the acronym PCAPP along with the illustration suggests a polar cap
there is another place we have seen the 4 horizontal bars like those across the sun - pic related

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Bump for the rare quality OP

Another example of Masonic Symbolism:

This is in front of the IRS building 5000 Ellin Road. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts. In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
like the serpent in garden eden.

The pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierachy. Also in old times they thought the gods live on the mountains, so people build their own mountains (zygguraths/pyramids) to reside upon them with themselves being the capstone, the all seeing eye overlooking their realm
In this case on the pyramid is written „we the people“ together with the constitution on the black part, the white capstone on the other hand, the top of the hierachy, the godlike elite is seperated from the constitution and its rules, literally above it

i remember this being posted few days ago, i think some user simply posting coordinates or something, didnt follow up on it. Please dont be cryptic and just say what you know.

I dont know, the connection to the polar caps seems a bit too vague for me, looks more like a glacier. However the the stripes in front of the Sun I seem to recall in a couple logos which i cant remember right now

Attached: IRS Building Front.jpg (434x220, 59K)

in both of these images it shows a setting sun - apply that to what you say the sun represents
what was the stated purpose of bechtel's program?
the same company that orchestrated the water wars in bolivia
do you really think they are destroying the gas? as in HH/Gas Line Rd?
in the name one could say they intend to use these agents of destruction against the common people

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (1600x1095, 249K)

Reminder to report spambots

All my threads on freemasonry in vidya:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201024197/#201024197
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202619580/#202619580
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203041993/#203041993
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203592842/#203592842
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203700324/#203700324
Here's one thread I did on chan culture:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203157463/

Attached: zeldamasonry2.jpg (8000x8000, 3.28M)

Pepsi globe represents the yin and yang, and originated in WWII (again, giving more military connection).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi_Globe
>The modern Pepsi logo has its origins in the 1940s, during World War II. Pepsi unveiled a new bottle cap that featured the Pepsi script surrounded by red and blue colors on a white background. Since Pepsi was recognizable with its script logo in the same manner as its main rival, Coca-Cola, the cap logo was meant as a show of U.S. patriotism.
Red white and blue was supposedly representing the US flag for WWII, yet they kept it after the war ended.
Also, soda cans are usually at 0.33 litres.

Wow, that was moved to Jow Forums quickly.

Pure coincidence...

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.

>in both of these images it shows a setting sun - apply that to what you say the sun represents
God takes our debt/sin through his death, as the wages of sin is death.
And yes, i thought its sounds too like they plan on gasing the people from the sky (pilot plant), so Chemtrails basically.
As for Bechtel, I have no idea on that company

Hold a mirror under the "Pep" of "Pepsi" and suddenly there is written 666

fucking niggers

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

Jesuits and freemasons run imageboards. Pic related for 8ch.

Attached: jimwatkinsmason.jpg (944x425, 109K)

Pic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
>Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

not to forget CTR Pedos going into modranks (i mean its more than likely that the employees of David Brook come from the pizzaparties of his ex lovers Alefantis

Attached: 911 Jesuit Ring.jpg (555x194, 29K)

Well no shit, this garbage doesn't belong on Jow Forums. Off topic rants that are literally copy and pasted with the same images every day.

>nevermind the daily freemason recruitment thread though
k

they don't want anyone to see their deceptions exposed

>other people shit up the board with off topic garbage, so I should be allowed to do it to!
Not how it works, cunt
Consider yourself lucky that moderation is so lax that your spam usually stays up for hours anyway