Abortion Is Child Murder!

If you have ever had an abortion,.. Congratulations. You are a child killer. You evil cunt!

Pic related. A Child at 12 Weeks!!

(If you find this thread "Offensive" I do not give a fuck. Truth is often hard to swallow)

Attached: Murder.png (602x521, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
snopes.com/fact-check/12-week-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a murderer.

wow what a newfag

THIS.

lole newfag getting btfo after 12 weeks
serves him right little douchebag

if abortion is murder

Then masturbation is genocide?

Attached: sketch-1560872679606.png (800x1280, 272K)

and futa is gay

No. There is a HUGE difference from a "Sperm Cell" to a "Child". 12 Minutes, it's a sperm cell. 12 Weeks it's a child.

so if i masturbate it's genocide?

bad post op

its an inconvenience if you spill flour but its worse if you drop a cake.

sperm can live for 7 days inside the womb
only a newfag wouldn't know this

I have killed like billions of my children by masturbating to this.
But sperm is a child and women like to eat children.

Attached: sketch-1560813362158.png (800x1280, 140K)

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
85% percent of abortions are from unmarried women. In addition to that, the majority are also poor. Furthermore, nearly 70% of abortions occur by or before 8 weeks ( before 8 weeks, it is medically an embryo, not even a fetus yet). Over 90% occur by or before 13 weeks. There’s no logical reason for women who don’t want to be pregnant to wait long to abort. The idea that abortions constantly kill fully formed babies is simply untrue. A fully formed baby doesn’t magically appear the moment that sperm meets an egg. Abortion doesn’t kill babies, it prevents babies from forming. Digging up a seed isn't the same thing as cutting down a tree. In addition to that, most retards/ extremely disabled are aborted which, while unpleasant on a surface level, is best for society. Abortion is a good tool for keeping the population of low quality people down and saving resources for higher quality people. The painful truth is, some people truly are societal burdens. It's unrealistic to ever make abortions illegal since low class people would still be irresponsible regardless and society doesn't need to be punished for their errors. Yeah, it would be better if they used birth control in advance but you can't expect everyone to be that bright and by the time a woman is pregnant, how she could have prevented it is irrelevant and honestly no birth control is infallible anyways. People always mention adoption as an option for those who cannot afford kids but, there can be medical issues that make pregnancy risky for the woman's health, and some people cannot even afford to be pregnant. Pregnancy and childbirth used to be the biggest killers of women, and still are for the women that are too poor to afford health care. And being forced to go through a pregnancy and give a baby up for adoption is an immensely traumatic and stressful experience for a woman to go through. (1/2)

Furthermore, with the popularization of surrogacy and in vitro, less children are getting adopted. Basically, I don't think we need to save embryos just so we can have more people in poverty, single moms on welfare raising Jamals to be thugs in fatherless homes, retards, women dying from pregnancy related issues, women traumatized by forced pregnancy and unhappy couples forced to be together . And I don’t believe a brainless embryo should have equal rights, or more rights, than the adult it is dependent on. You can't kill a fetus that literally cannot breathe on its own and cannot survive outside the womb, terminating non viable embryos and fetuses is not murder. Children shouldn’t be born unwanted. Unwanted children increase levels of crime and poverty. Having a child is a serious decision with real consequences that people shouldn't be shamed into doing. Pro choice is compassion. Pro choice is realistic. Forced birth is barbaric. Forced birth is impractical. Photo attached is a fetus at 8 weeks that I found thought provoking since most abortions occur even before then. (part 2/2)

Attached: JNv7YLmgXzXugSij5SF0uXWC3gsQbmIa_lg.jpg (337x450, 19K)

>Sperm Cell
>Fetus
>Child

Huge Difference!

At 12 weeks it's certainly a "Child"

Fuck you and Your CopyPasta lol

This sort of behaviour does not impress Bant. Fuck off back to Pol, Perhaps. Or "Reedit"

How is it a copypasta when I'm the one that wrote it?

Why do you need an abortion?
When you can experiment on them?

Attached: Dont bully pls.png (599x383, 239K)

Don't insult my intelligence you fucking freak

But I AM the person who wrote that. And even if I wasn't, how does it being a "copy pasta" refute or invalidate any of the points I listed?

Reply with links to the research papers that you have not cited then. I study psychology you fucking idiot haha

>people who end a sentence with lol kek or haha

Attached: peopleWhoSayLOLtooMuch.jpg (800x857, 68K)

>guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
Nigga I put this in the original post.

StinkyBong just mad his mom tried to abort him and he clinged on for dear life

Attached: 1544849384295.jpg (411x412, 67K)

You can't cite that shite in an academic paper as a reliable source you fuck nut! lel

STFU. I told you that in confidence you fucking "Grass"!!!

whites aren't humans so it's safe to murder them

Why do you need to go to doctor to get an abortion?

When you just can use your Henry to get rid of your rape baby?

Attached: sketch-1560883737244.png (1000x1000, 223K)

Oh yes, but the baby doll photo you posted is definitely a reliable source, lmao. snopes.com/fact-check/12-week-photo/

I agree. I also breaks the common people's lifes.
My friend's father used to work in a statal clinic where he had to do such. So, he was always depressed after work and nightmares became a regular thing. He gained the alcohol and tabacoo addictions. He also tried to commit suicide.

I can relate to that man

how much money does he get from doing that?
And has he recovered?

You know fine well I can provide countless proof lel

I do not condone child sacrifice, for ANY reason! Fucking deal with that

You're just mad no woman wants to have your babies.

> I study psychology

What difference does that make?!

My seed has been sown

PinkyBongJnr Exists.

Imagine when he finds Jow Forums hahahaha

Good for you. But not every man wants a child and they have the right to have their partner get an abortion.
This.

It was support to suggest that I was far more intellectually superior than yourself, however, you didn't seem to swallow it.

he will commit abortion on himself
as you should

I don't really know.
>And has he recovered?
As far as I know he quit this job and now he works in a totally different, isn't medicine related sphere. Idk if he visits/used to visit psychologist.

Psychology is a pseudoscience and degree for dumb women

If they don't want a child then they shouldn't Fuck each other.

Ah cool. I mean you have no idea what my qualifications are but sure. Undergrad psych. Sure.

Is this a Death Stranding reference?

Attached: mrkojima.jpg (727x484, 46K)

dumb

Well, I think he's fine now.

Yeah, good luck convincing men not to fuck.

Willy use a Billy

Safe sex is important.

No birth control is foolproof or perfect.

Ok, ill bite cos you seem interesting and have a good since of honour.

What are you studying user?

There is one perfect birth control.
Cut everybody's genitals off.

Of all things- I’m post grad psychotherapist actually!

finally a moderate solution

Anything interesting about you?

Am femanon is that interesting?

Again, good luck getting people to agree to that.

99% of post grad psychotherapists are homosexual manic depressives according to /b/

I would probably like it

post boobs

Anons reply to my post if you think cutting of everybody's genitals is a good idea!

Truth

Post pics of tits or GTFO.

Do you know you're posting on Jow Forums?

And I wan them TimeStamped in red lipstick!

Nah bruv there’s plenty of boobs online for you to look at

Ah brilliant I can finally live out my wildest dreams- homo bipolar therapist.

here these are on the house

Attached: 1534578666412.jpg (615x727, 42K)

pretty heavy words for a child molester
why did you rape those poor innocent children pinkybong
what have they ever done to you the lost souls

When I own up to being a woman I always get this that’s why I don’t bother mentioning it. Fuck knows what possessed me to do it this time. But no, no tits.

Tits or GTFO

You know the score post grad

>Tits or GTFO

This is 4 Fucking Chan! In fact it's Jow Forums
The toilet of Jow Forums. Only Bant can make /b/ look sophisticated!

Look at those tits

Attached: gettyimages-144693645.jpg (372x279, 13K)

Post Moar or GTFO

unbecoming of a vegan to be slathering for meat like this

Look at those tits!
Very nice birds

Attached: 3a4b262ea30c6b91ea5b5ca642015bb3.jpg (820x625, 53K)

I personally believe it's fine until after 21 days, as that is when the heart starts beating or something, still should only be an option if it's going to hurt the women psychologically or physically. Educate me if you wish.

Attached: v.png (155x155, 20K)

But... legal child murder, right?
Sounds good to me.

I'm Vegan.
And I love Tits!
Problem?

Problem?

Attached: Pinky.jpg (470x679, 40K)

You can fit every poster in this thread on an alignment chart

You know the score my Fren

tit meat is murder
hypocrite

Do it then

Are you actually being nice?

Doooo itttttttt!

Attached: haha.png (159x158, 33K)

Hold on dude, I don't eat tits! hahahahaha

I just service them hahahahahahahaha

I was being nice

How kind, I suppose.
>:D

You have to cut off the genitals because it's cleaner that way. There are a lot of people that Jordan Peterson hasn't yet managed to tell that they need to wash their penis.

>yfw feminism will die in your lifetime because all the ugly orcs are dykes or pro-abort

Attached: 1516840681933.png (356x447, 222K)

>Caring about a bundle of neurons firing randomly at every bit of stimulus
>Caring about a tube experiencing peristalsis
>Caring about arbitrary biological milestones when that was never the point of personhood
>Wanting enforce one subset of religion's beliefs onto everyone.
Just concern troll things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shameless Bamp, cos this is a serious topic