What is it about Jow Forums that attracts these scum of the earth

what is it about Jow Forums that attracts these scum of the earth

Attached: autists.jpg (5573x1836, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTzPj_RcIy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove my picture and it's accurate

at least 4 of them are cool tho

wrong

at least 2 of them for sure

absolutely not correct

anyone that has a face is a faggot

Kot!!!

haha, faggot

the divine redpill dropped by the lord himself

Which one is you?
Last one is awesome

Attached: e58a9911c53f19fa4be72be2d004523d.jpg (736x896, 92K)

who's the fat naked guy

first

the top left is me of course lol

my pic aint even on here

coincidence mittens? I think not...

what are you even talking about

YONKERS, YONKERS
ERUDITE
GOT A NEW BOTTLE OF SPRITE
GOING TO GET A BIT BRIGHT
HE'S ABOUT TO TAKE A SHITE

you forgot to put ''lole'' there

the mentally ill board

low IQ individuals for the designated low IQ board

youtube.com/watch?v=pTzPj_RcIy4

this

Do Jews really obsess over other men?

I'm here looking for diamonds with my money, job, wife, kid and friends. Calling me scum is like calling Hillary Clinton the president.
You intentionally use the worst picture of me in spite of there being a million others because you don't want to accidentally reveal that the Normie is ugly meme is just that.
Congrats you're now obsessed with me. You're no better than a homo wooing me.

Attached: d978e1514e7e7fa92e6bf45375296176.jpg (736x736, 70K)

Holy fuck why is normie so ugly?!

and that's him on a good day there's much worse out there if you dig around the archives

seethe more faggot

Attached: 1553124129052.jpg (927x1200, 771K)

Which one is him?

Attached: hobo.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

Don't tell me this is true.

My wife Chino is so cute.

>believing the meme
Holy shit is this how y'all cope?

Attached: tfw Normie.jpg (1944x2592, 765K)

OP pic, he's center left

Love that i dont even post one a month and that the only reason i am up there in that i am ugly, Norime wife, and cant type wroth shit. you guy only do this to try get my husband upset not that it works...sad that you guy and more obsessed with him then his own wife.

IQ ID get

eirvnwr8n rtbrutnb to you too

post the good one from when you were younger/had hair

Has barneyfag ever posted on Jow Forums?

Nobody knows the true identity of akari akaza

Attached: 1553568110829.jpg (248x221, 12K)

Yes very much so

u don't english very good

norumi~

Attached: uten navn.png (225x225, 103K)

hahahahahahahahahaha

FUCK you got me, good one lole
you're still gay though

>sad that you guys are more obsessed with a guy more than a girl
This. You faggots are beyond obsessed.
You mean this?
I have tons of cringy photos from my youth. Most have girls in them.
UwU thank you Ritsu. You a best.

Attached: 1557550541965.jpg (399x596, 49K)

U still doin drugs?

Instead of name fagging as Normie, you should name fag as Hipster.

Attached: 1558286938228.png (960x444, 300K)

>
>>sad that you guys are more obsessed with a guy more than a girl
>This. You faggots are beyond obsessed.
>
>You mean this?
>I have tons of cringy photos from my youth. Most have girls in them.
>
>UwU thank you Ritsu. You a best.

Attached: 1514968542770.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

pretty based but nah, I think you were at a party in the pic

imagine beheading all of them

im bored. its been a while since we talked i guess. i hope your okey

>bRAAAAAAAAAPP BRFFFTTTT BPFFFFT

Attached: 1517132037717.jpg (359x347, 29K)

Did you eat shit after that jump or were you fine

yep thatd be p epic alright

Akari is not for farting

I started this war out of a fit of anger when my most recent lets call him "e-lover" pulled a 180 after ERPing with me to run off with an user even I hadn't heard of. It's something that shouldn't have been a big deal but knowing that once again a qt boi from bant had used me then tossed me aside finally broke me. The constant torment from anons for being a gay poster and knowing that all the other gay posters weren't interested in me broke me. I knew the only way to ensure that I wouldn't have to feel like this again was to eliminate the very concept of gay posting all together in spite of my love for it. If I could successfully bolster the anti-gayposters enough I knew that this board would tear apart at the seams. So the plan was simple. I'd spend a day shitposting against gay posters long enough to watch not only the gay posters eat each other but watch the anti-gayposters finally take some action against the gay posters. My plan worked about as perfectly as I could've imagined. While the mass confusion of why I had turncoated subsided rather quickly the hysteria of it all turned into a full blown revolution. Nice posters turned rude, people turned on Denmark and all the lines were blurred for all of a moment. All the while I sat back fanning the flames just to watch it all burn. It felt amazing watching bant suffer because I needed revenge. It seemed nobody in any thread was safe from the war that was raging. It was glorious....that is until I saw Cute post in my hate thread. Out of all the gay posters on this board there was one I just couldn't bring myself to purge. He was the reminder of the very ideals I wanted bant to have from the beginning. When I learned that my actions were effecting him it started to sink in how badly I'd fucked up. Cute was the best there ever was and still is. Unfortunately I'm not the one for him and I have to move past that. I did all this because of what he did to me but now I realize I have to protect bant for him.

Attached: .png (1616x1212, 1.98M)

The classic

heh sorry. its peeing but yeh okey- *provides you estrogen enriched pee*

Attached: 1519260821954.jpg (836x576, 83K)

yes, i have a hard time with typing it not my strong point. when i talk with people face it face it not anything like this. i dont get why Jow Forums hold on it to so much. that like me being rude over how one of you have not had sex,job, post anime girl and so on. my point it Jow Forums hate how the world and dick to them about how there not supper hot man with riped body and a strong chin. and for not being charming or know what or who to say thing right. but when they fine a gril the act like there human and understand how the fell. they treat her like shit and then then wonder why no girl want a guy like them.
I dont do drug and never had. weed in not a drug and for me i use to keep me stable and well as simple thing like helping me self or leting me say Hi to someone i seen one time befor with out freeking out. I dont even like to drink and dont really. i think the last time i did was one time in at lest 3 years. i the type if i found moany on the ground i would give it back or take it to the cops.

I just fapped and am not in the mood

Attached: 1553129766377.png (533x648, 495K)

HOLY SHIT KEEP YOUR DISTANCE GUYS HE MIGHT START VAPING AGGRESSIVELY AT YOU

Attached: look at what a pretty cool guy I am.jpg (377x348, 41K)

>weed in not a drug

Attached: 1554246973496.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

DO IT AGAIN

Attached: 1520045587992.png (482x436, 175K)

I did it twice already because the first time I had a retrograde ejaculation because my bladder was full and it wasn't satisfying

i said do it again. do it again

Fuck off shitzu
You look like a dog
You sniff ass like a dog
And you hump other posters legs like a dog

Attached: 44696532_358406368064151_8667455875913784055_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Sorry for being mean

mean!
that was not nice

well then let look at this anything it a drug, soda, computer, Food (cheese when you eat it it give you the feeling of happiness for it. so it a drug that you eat to make you fell happy) even the shit you do like comeing one bant could be contend at a drug that is use to help you fell or get over something. So how about we look to drug as what it is. a drug it something that dose nothing good for the person. (Cocain, Herion)
A drug is any substance that causes a change in a person's physiology or psychology when so if we going to be picking chary to make me look bad why dont we look at you and see all he "drug" that you use.

based

Attached: 1558363857201.jpg (380x676, 32K)

blacked shitsu

Attached: blacked.jpg (380x668, 69K)

>/>8245075
>/>8245076
its always blacked. its gross

Attached: 1517590212521.jpg (726x860, 312K)

ritsu i'd strangle you until you go unconscious and then do it again and again and again while also bashing my fist in your temple, your ear, and the top of your head to give you brain damage if you know what i mean

Attached: 1557164803715.jpg (1280x960, 207K)

>/>8245086
Which is fitting because you're also gross

Attached: 1547607164450.png (1013x1361, 963K)

redpill me on these posters

idk if im just mentally ill but choking is kinda hot. if its not meant to murder you atleast

Attached: 1517663879881.png (853x480, 234K)

theyre all bad

imagine the brain damage

imagine the trauma

imagine the shock

imagine the ptsd

Idk why no one remembers you

Attached: 1557405435249.jpg (1257x1850, 217K)

imagine bashing ritsu with your fist and in many different object and turning him into a bumbling fool while keeping him with just enough substance to survive and just enough water to not make him die, imagine pushing ritsu down to the floor and strapping him there while taking moving a couch and placing it right on his head, getting it more and more bashed but just enough to not kill him, and then starting to hit him in various places all over his torso while weakly jabbing his throat with a knife and strangling it to just enough to make him feel pain, but not enough for death or unconsciousness so he still has to go through the pain from before, imagine castrating him with an axe and then taking various wooden spikes and impaling them with in the fattest parts of his body

dios mio........

Attached: 1523292454732.jpg (399x370, 33K)

Attached: 1519866919719.png (482x324, 52K)

imagine his weak, pained, unwilling howls during all of this happening, imagine hacking and slashing at his head with a knife, imagine

Cute hair, would ruffle.

ur getting so warmed up. shall i fapp you while you keep imagining?

Attached: 1518859704982.jpg (2133x2368, 311K)

>scum of the earth

Elaborate on that

futasucker...

not bad look the face hair...you can do it you hair dont grow right. and the hair and side brun dont work well. go on like fine you face type and fine a hair cut and style and it will jump you pont up. a lot people could do much better in the look just by change hair cut and style...just trying to help i have study this...if i cant be cute then i make people look good by know the rule and trick...

Who is this man and why is he so sexy

the eternal mutt

Attached: 1531075455987.jpg (650x622, 50K)

cant't do it...

Mutterbutter

Attached: 1553820888060.jpg (195x125, 15K)

did you forget your lithium phills?

Attached: e5rpobY.png (672x1132, 896K)

I'm sorry normie , it looks like your wife is mine

imagine turning ritsu into a mindless creature, a moronic creature, an idiotic creature, a weak, hurt creature with no turning back from this point, unrecoverable, mental damage, physical damage, forever scarred he shall be, from the things you have done to him, imagine throwing ritsu all around the room, just taking him and throwing him, and sometimes stomping his head while he's down, but not enough to bash it in, imagine breaking each and every one of ritsu's fingers, from his hands, to his feet, and then cutting them all separately, but in three different sections, so the pain may be multiplied, and then cutting parts of his hands of, but not all of it, with a rusty knife, so he gets an infection that will later turn into a pulsing oozing sticky bloody wound that would pain him more than anything he's ever felt

Or whoever this sexy man's is

dont put based rdog next to that russian tranny and alice (the pinnicle of human evil). and korbo has mental issues you should understand considering youve been victimized by the same person. i dont know who the rest are