Woman blames cooking instructions after burning her cottage pie

>A woman blamed Sainsbury's cooking instructions after burning her cottage pie by putting it in the microwave for 45 minutes.
>Kylie Jarman, 20, from King's Lynn, Norfolk, hit out at Sainsbury's claiming the culinary disaster was caused by the instructions on the packaging not being clear enough.
>Ms Jarman had planned to share the £1.39 meal with sister-in-law Sarah McKown.
>She took to Facebook after the incident to complain soon after the incident, ranting: 'Don't buy cottage pie from Sainsbury's as this is what happens when you put it in the microwave for 45 minutes.'
>Soon afterwards, however, dozens of her friends revealed her mistake to her in the comments.
>Gemma Parker wrote: Gemma Parker 'I'm no cooking expert but 45 mins in the oven yes, not the microwave.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7156127/Woman-burns-cottage-pie-putting-MICROWAVE-45-minutes.html

Attached: 45.png (531x806, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtT_p1fW4ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd figure she'd notice something was amiss by the 20 minute mark.

Fine offspring from the former rulers of the world.

Jesus, she's only 20? Holy shit.

who cares faggot go to /ck/

We are we brits mutant ugly? i dont get t

Attached: WelcomeToBonglund2.jpg (1333x10000, 3.43M)

>/ck/

facebook com/photo.php?fbid=637497076768776&set=a.250759995442488&type=3&theater

>20 years old
>looks 40
>20 IQ

in the good old dark ages, women who didn't know how to cook (and thus were unable to get a man) were either put in a convent, brothel, or be left to the dogs.

instructions unclear, house burned down

How the fuck did this make it into a newspaper?

Daily mail mate, they print any old shite

>Fine offspring from the former rulers of the world.

English food and English women: the cornerstone of a great sailor's nation.

Definitely news, totally worth publishing it.

Attached: 1539595552361.png (1946x708, 161K)

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Fake news, no way a woman like that would share a cottage pie with anyone.

Brits aren't known for culinary abilities.

Britcucks are such subhumans.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.jpg (600x951, 168K)

Yes. This is the real reason this post is disturbing. What is happening to the media?

>israeladvocacy.net
pff

Attached: 1560845200914.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

btw. remind people how you had to give away this Egyptian part of land you just stole because you couldn't protect it and you failed to pull Americans into war with egypt by false flag destroying their ship

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

>using a microwave
lmao, bet the brit left the foil on it too, who confuses oven with microwave?
does microwave mean oven to brits?
wouldn't be too surprised

Pay reperations, goyim

Attached: נוצרי נוצרי (2).jpg (1000x828, 69K)

Huh, that is oddly accurate.

The shooting of the spy ship liberty was an accident, it was in a war zone so if we did not sink it the Egyptians would have instead.

Attached: 1555736697692.jpg (1001x1500, 304K)

>jidf memes
pathetic...
also get fucked kike, you ain't getting no shekel.
only zyklon for bugs like you

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

good thing the bong media is reporting on important news instead of bs like rape gangs and a surge of stabbings

it was not an accident you lying kike
how can any humanoid get so pathetic??

Attached: Israelourgreatestally.jpg (700x896, 158K)

Any pic of the devilish concoction?

There is a reason why "low brow" is a euphemism for unintelligent.

it wasn't the first time either you fucking criminal
>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

listen what this fine gentleman has to say about Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtT_p1fW4ac
oops... you can't. jewish media shut him down

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

>where did all the good JIDF shills go??

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

Do any of you have such low self esteem that you would bang it?

buddy, you aight? want me to call your supervisor to check on you?

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 925K)

well that sucks

Attached: The-International-Jew-Volumes-I-II-cover.jpg (246x369, 30K)

thank god it's an island

Attached: 1211215.jpg (583x564, 36K)

Based Gemma

Maybe she used metric minutes instead of imperial ones.

how in the fuck is this worthy of publication?
>people are retarded
>this is news

This is a thread why?
This is NEWS why?