A German lady named Sonja Walther sent a 2...

A German lady named Sonja Walther sent a 2,000 word e-mail to my mailing list about the Rothschilds and the Kalergi plan

/end of blog

Attached: 3f4.jpg (812x800, 117K)

i hope the rothschilds buy your contract anglo know your meme filename faggot

you should respond, you'll get along with her well she's probably mentally ill too so you have a lot in common

post it

So how does the kalergi plan make OP crazy? I mean once he reads it and realize it is happening all around him might make him crazy.

I can only log on to my account on my phone so I'll forward it to my regular e-mail and then post it, give me a sec

I'm a seasonal shut-in schizo do you honestly think I haven't known about the Kalergi plan since I was 13

NIGGA I was using up all of the school library printer ink printing off 200 page UN documents about the zika virus when I was 12, I've been there, done that and got sectioned for just about every conspiracy theory known to man

It is a media known fact that Soros influences British politicians by money to twight the Brexit
God save the United Kingdom from criminals as Soros and his henchmen who plan to destroy the European
civilization by mass immigration and other measures
Rory Stewart is a servant of Soros and Rothschild
If the Tories elect such persons to prime minister, the British shall annihilate the Tories
Philip Hammond and Oliver Letwin are also puppets of Soros and Rothschild
Quote/English translation
"Rothschilds plan to sell British infrastructure to international corporations
The Rothschild banking family is in the process of privatizing the motorway network in the UK, forcing the
British, who have already paid through the motor vehicle tax, to fill the sacks of private companies closely
associated with the Rothschilds. The funds are to be collected through tolls and billing for kilometers driven,
which are determined with spy cameras.
"A plan to privatize Britain's highway network and leave tolls to the toll companies would realized on the pretext
of paying off government debts," the British media said on Tuesday, referring to a number of influential officials
supporting this plan NM Rothschild was proposed to all major parties. NM Rothschild is one of the oldest, most
influential, and least mentioned investment banks in the world, founded by the Rothschild family, "reports Raw
Story.
Transport Minister Philip Hammond and UK Treasury Secretary and Secretary of Commerce Vince Cable
hinted at their approval of these plans and the infrastructure of Britain's formal transnational corporations and
international banks at the behest of the most underhanded group of globalists ever had seen the daylight would
handed out.

Philip Hammond is a servant of Soros and Rothschild

The Rothschilds may be the thieving banking family in human history, a dynasty that has made huge fortunes
on a regular basis through economic collapses that it itself initiated. An example of this is the sharp collapse of
the London stock market during the Battle of Waterloo.

In June 1815, after one of his spies had informed him that Napoleon had been defeated at Wellington by
Waterloo, Nathan Rothschild immediately rushed to London and instructed his agents to throw shares on the
market. This triggered a sales panic, as the dealers now believed that Wellington had lost. When the stocks
crashed, they could be bought for a few cents, and when it came out that Wellington had actually won - which
Rothschild already knew all along, while his agents were practically collecting the cheap shares for nothing -
the stock market rose again, causing the stock market Rothschild family made incredible profits, which enabled
them to become the richest family in the world.

This gigantic ruse of the Rotschilds was also documented in the excellent documentary "The Money Masters".

The British government is now facing a record deficit and is indebted to the same central bankers who control
the country through the Bank of England. The Bank of England was originally called "Company of the Bank of
England" and was controlled by Nathan Rothschild, who once said:

"I do not care about the puppet on the throne of England to rule an empire where the sun never sets. The one
who controls the money supply of Great Britain controls the British Empire and I control the British money
supply. "

The members of the Rothschild family have had a significant impact on the Bank of England for years through
their service on the bank's board.

The Rothschilds had a significant impact on the British Government in recent years through their close ties with
Lord Mandelson. Mandelson is an ex-minister of economics and an influential Bilderberg member. He regularly
appears in photos where he is seen marching with the Rothschild family on private yachts and in luxury sports
cars at resort resorts. Mandelson is despised in the UK by many as a snobbish elitist and twice forced to resign
from the government after being involved in numerous cover-ups and scandals. However, it does seem that he
is likely to come back to office in one way or another.

The British are already paying motor vehicle taxes as well as local community taxes allegedly used for the
maintenance of roads and highways. However, if this plan of private toll roads continues, they will be forced to
pay even more. Since the new government already plans a wave of new taxes for the "middle class" anyway,
this should further reduce their standard of living even further. Under the definition of "middle class" falls
anyone who gets more bad than good as the tax hikes will hit anyone who has an annual income in excess of
GBP 20,000.

Critics have called this move a "shadow toll" and predicted a public outcry, which would be a good thing,
because the English would finally begin to realize that it is the private central bankers and not the politician
puppets that actually govern the country and that it is the internationalist fraudsters who sell the infrastructure
of Great Britain to their international business partners, who will then receive the wages from the British, who
are charged for using the roads for which they have already paid through myriads of other taxes."

In the above case, Hammond only wanted to inflict financial damage on the British. But now Hammond and
Letwin (and the Soros puppet Yvette Cooper, etc.) want to obliterate respectively kill the British on behalf of
Soros and Rothschild. For Soros and Rothschild want to breed by a provocative mass immigration a new
mixed race in Europe and at the same time kill part of the population (Coudenhove-Kalergi plan)

‘[…] what Kalergi called for was not only the destruction of European nation states but also the deliberate
ethnocide of the indigenous, mostly Caucasian race of the European continent. This he proposed should be
done through enforced mass migration to create an undifferentiated homogeneous mass of serfs to be
dominated by a wealthy self electing elite.’ (cymrusofren)"

(off by one)
this is based

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BABY ILL HIT HER WITH A JUMP ROPE IF SHE EVER COMES AT ME

jesus christ people are dumb

Attached: 1558942610137.png (663x640, 852K)

How do you find people like that?

These kikes already cucked my state with tollroads. Half of the highways around me are private tollroads (backed by taxpayer money bailouts, should they ever fail). My company with 4 service trucks sometimes pays over 500 dollars in a week on tolls.

one last hope

can this really get me high?

If you’re being unironic about that, Post the entire email. Conspiracy theories always spark an interest in me.

Attached: 4L_RnOz3JeY.jpg (471x172, 24K)

>op posted the entire email
Seems legit

I bet she's an Ossi

This is an abridged version, I removed the links to prisonplanet.com and shit that made absolutely no sense due to poor translation but the rest is the same