How can there be white genocide when white people willingly mix with non-whites?

how can there be white genocide when white people willingly mix with non-whites?

is Jow Forums just angry they suck at socializing in comparison to normies?

Attached: 1508575626027.png (754x680, 532K)

>Jow Forums
>white

Post this on Jow Forums and show the results

the genocide is that brown people are imported and breed like rats compared to whites. Then you have massive waves of propaganda encouraging mixing despite the already low white birthrates

>is Jow Forums just angry they suck at socializing in comparison to normies?
They should be glad they don't socialize. Imagine those brown larpers socializing with whites. They'd be contradicting themselves.

pretty much, mixed with schizo tendencies
see:

it's really just sour grapes in the end huh, people really need to wakeup to how bitter Jow Forumsaks are tbqh

Attached: 1507244979210.jpg (560x560, 233K)

I'm attracted to brown women and I blame Disney for brainwashing white kids into interracial breeding.

Attached: 643550_1297899247904_full.jpg (680x405, 37K)

At least it's white male

Jow Forumstards have unironically fallen for hollywood and marketing propaganda that painted the American suburban life as perfect in every way.
On some level they know that the real world isn't as squeaky clean as they want it to be but cant accept that cognitive dissonance so they try to blame it on some outside source.
"If only we didn't have x, then my life would look like a 50's magazine cover"
It's not just America of course, most cultures are good at propagating some idealised version of their own culture through media.
But when most of the population experience their own culture through tv, film and the internet rather than living it, they're going to crack when they see it's different.

But white people are least likely to racemix, don't believe the cuck memes.

I saw lots of Disney movies when I was a kid, no wonder now I want to have a brown gf.
Fuck you Disney for brainwashing me into destroying my race

Attached: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.png (1070x622, 828K)

None of that is happening

>Mass immigration isn’t happening

Nice bait

That's the whites' own fault because of your retarded one-drop rules. When we set up a caste system in Latin America, we made it possible for shitskins to be bleached into whiteness in time; Protestants did the opposite. A white woman can have a shitskin child; a shitskin woman cannot have a white child. That's your fault for using stupid definitions.

the mods will move it to Jow Forums ASAP

A ship a day makes the white race fade away

Attached: 1497534818667.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

and that's why latin america is white while anglo america isn't

oh wait...

Based, the wh*te race shall go extinct

dios mio....

If such propaganda exists and people fall for it, they weren't worth "preserving" to begin with.

This is true.

>Let me tell you about your country

But he's right

niggers are being dumped here by the boatload every day and its literally being paid for by NGO's

we ARE white you cocksucking cabrón

Attached: caco.jpg (283x306, 25K)

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1054, 170K)

if you look at it objectively, willful or not, western countries countered low birth rates not by addressing the issues surrounding housing and cost of living along with the slew of social problems surrounding dating and the isolation of 21st century life, they instead opened the flood gates to all other countries on earth. australia will be up to 35 million by 2030 and none of them are ethnically related to the population that was already there.

and it doesn't have much to do with mixing either, we have entire chinese colonies here who live in their own ghettos and sudanese too.

i think it has more to do with the property ponzi scheme which australians had no say in, also politicians chasing a never ending near sighted economy growth.

now do i care too much? a little bit i guess primarily because it causes an irreversable cultural change that fundamentally damages the people responsible for australia's prosperity in the first place. and again you can't fix all the issues it already caused. we've got no idea how this is going to play out by the end of the century.

Attached: 333.jpg (271x261, 31K)

1st: White genocide isn't about racemixing its actually about one groups falling birthrate and anothers rising one.
If x group has 7 children on average and y group has 1.3, in a few generations y will shrink into irrelevancy and their culture will disappear
I like how you think this is a 'Jow Forums btfo' gotcha though
this