Imagine the s󠛡oy

imagine the s󠛡oy

Attached: 1558587968166.jpg (452x353, 28K)

go go taste the rainbow

He seem the type that come here to fell in need for some attention, that he had not had...like he mom and dad did not hug him or talk with him a lot so he come here

imagine what you could do to him

that was only in the ralsei/asriel era though?
come on dude just move on from that shit.

More on for something that he still dose, all he dose now is the same thing but change up just a little. change something a little dose not mean it not the same thing.

dumb frogposter

um what do you mean
what "same thing but change up" are you talking about

>/>8245171
Be quiet pls.

That sounds really gay.

oh and why is it that you tell me to move one when one and bant provable it that no one here can let anything go that happen in there real life and online. you have no right to be tell people to move on with i sure you have not goten over anything real but you sure will lie about how you and anyone one bant gotten over it. and shit i say this about myself as well. i just to balm about it. The ownly thing that makne me not the same in that i see this shit, i see what i do and i work to fix it but it wont be a snap of the finger. if he was real trying to change he was look at him self see why some people hate him and try not to do it. so that people have a reason to get over it and not look stupid after it when he goes back to doing what the got over.

he's so gross I'm starting to feel sick

tl;dr
what are you actually talking about

Attached: 3d glassese.jpg (580x543, 81K)

aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh imagine agggggggggggghhhhhhhh AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH AGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh imagine agggggggggggghhhhh imagine aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....rrrrgggghhhi iohtihittipiptiiptiptpt irire iiiiiimagine, the things, imagine the things you could do with his fat, imagine with the right equipemnt, vasectomy equipment...... imagine what you could do..........

for waht i see most thread and post are made by him or soemthing like that see that he keep jumping round so he can do that. when people who he know dont like him are one . i sure he seek out pissing them of and then talk and act like there being pick out. what he dose know instead of piss people off so they care about him. he fine someone take there wrist and make them slap him as he talk about how much better he is or how there rude. he still trying to get people too care about it but he now just found a new why to hide it.

Take. Meds.

Attached: a0fvRPF_d.jpg (599x464, 20K)

fagmark i think you need to seek help
you're in a very unhealthy state tbdesu
the way you're acting right now on this board just breaks my heart

Based Desu. Upcaps your first name letter, you're learning well.

imagine taking toothpicks and shoving them right in his eyeballs and thengggggggggggggggggggggggggg aaaaaagggggh yes, imagine doing a vasectomy on him and then taking all his fat and twisting his eyeballs out with the toothpicks then ripping his ears off and plugging something in those remaining earholes of his, butr then pouring the fat doing his eyeholes and watching him scream as he feels the liquids in his brain, imagine taking a shit on his brain and then cutting his nose, lips and tongue off, imagine.........

this is not the way
the rats are worse than the cockroaches but that doesnt mean the cockroaches arent bad too

give me my groceries wagie

dumb frogposter

El globino

protohuman

HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY THAT POOPS HIS PANTS