Hey guys anyone want to start a discord? Im trying to gather eager brothers that like to raid...

Hey guys anyone want to start a discord? Im trying to gather eager brothers that like to raid, the Jow Forums raid community must rise again.

Attached: thumb_the-media-4chan-is-filled-with-elite-hacker-criminals-4chan-47140268.png (300x242, 25K)

i'll raid your home american faggot

Discord thread

kek cmon dont be a faggot

>user wants to raid
No. We've grown out of that raiding shit.

Kill yourself cringe retard
Slit your throat

better start barricading you little shit

youre all lame

lame is what you'll become after i'm done with you

kid do you KNOW who i am ha i betcha dont its alright kid but this is the last time this happens you must be extremely new here so i will cut you some slack and explain it to you brevily i as the owner of Jow Forums do not accept posts about organizing a raid unless they come from me and your thread didnt come from me you see the paradox here luckily for you im feeling generous today so ill give you a single day to run away for your life before i and my group of Jow Forums haxxors track you down break into your house and gruesomely murder you in your sleep you dig

Never post here again, and crawl back to plebbit you underage faggot

>start a discord? Im trying to gather eager brothers that like to raid
you're lucky this board isn't moderated

I don't mind raiding but fuck Discord.

only new friends tell other anons to leave Jow Forums, congrats you played yourself

luck has nothing to do with knowledge

leave? better leave your house faggot, get out of town, get out quickly, go in the forest retard, i'm coming for you and i'm coming fast you little mutt shit, fucking brainbashed anglo degenerate

Stay there and never post again.

luck is the last thing you'll need when i'm at your doorstep, wanker

>raid
>discord advertising
>underage
are you going down the report post list or something

why do you keep speaking, youre from macedonia I forgot your country even existed

>knowledge
if you were knowledgeable you'd know Jow Forums is culturally the opposite of /b/ and Jow Forums

why do you keep spending time on this shitty little imageboard when i'm sharpening my knives and cleaning my firearms, little fag

nypa