They are painting walls in my commieblock

>they are painting walls in my commieblock
>allergic to paint smell
picrel is a literal reperesentation of me rn
send help

Attached: 1512839602601.jpg (220x229, 12K)

You should wear your gasmask!

Attached: 1514797703041.jpg (400x400, 17K)

why don't you just move to actual housing? Housing that isn't just concrete.

The best I can do is send three black men to service your butthole.

Attached: 0 OoXZ7NExZCjABJlM.jpg (400x438, 39K)

there isn't any

send 1 white boi to suck my dick balls deep please

WE HAD A FUCKING HOUSE BUT PARENTS SOLD IT TO LIVE IN 50M2 FUCKING COMMIEBLOCK APARTMENT

How can you be allergic to paint smell when you drink paint thinner? Explain, please.

Obviously paint thinner thinners paint smell, you big dumb.

just move out

move out

Fucking die, Russian!

noooooo that would require to act like an adult and i don't want to

Attached: nah i don't think so.jpg (175x295, 23K)

pls

What time is it in Boland? Do you even have a job?

9 AM
and no

Attached: ......jpg (149x232, 11K)

Is it possible to get a job assuming you never went to college and that youre an adult? Maybe at a grocery store?

Every time i start looking for it i find it the same day. I just don't like them. Also i would rather jump off the the bridge than working grocery store. I'm suppose to copywrite but i'm too lazy to even start

Attached: what are you doing.jpg (255x350, 37K)

Does the money not motivate you at all? Will your parents make you pay rent if you have an income?

No and i don't mind the second one. Ehhh i wish i was the most normal person there is... Everything would be much easier. I would just go and work.

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (253x414, 51K)

what about you isn't normal that's making things hard?

What makes you not normal? Aside from having a stash of cropped manga saved. You seem capable of being depressed online so you could go be depressed at work. Aren't all slavs like that anyways?

I won't write an essay here. And i'm not depressed. This word fucking pisses me off. I think diffrent than everyone around me for soe reason. I have close to none empathy for real people. I know what i need to do to have a happy life but i won't do any of these things. All i ever needed was my imagination.
Unless home burns down or war starts i won't do anything. I will just delude myself that i will write a book and be immune to work market changes. Just like i did since primary school.
Being such a fucking moron is definitely special.

Attached: fgfdfdfdgdfgd.jpg (515x529, 140K)

oh and my hobby is listening to everyone around me saying how i'm wasting my great potential. It sure does wonders in stroking my already huge ego.

Why don't you enlist then? At least it would get you out of the house. I know you're very angry with the world. What if you used that anger for something meaningful? You would get out of your parents house and wouldn't have to deal with the stupid bullshit of everyday life.

I think most of us feel similarly and that is why were are on Jow Forums in the first place
dunno what to say man I hope you can be truly happy one day

who are you quoting

you ass

Dud where did you go? You abandon youre own thread. Did you pass out from paint fumes?

No, I thought thread was pretty much done for. Besides I feel like shit.
Why do people smell glue/petrol, its probably just like this, but even worse, why the fuck would anyone want to torture themselves like this.

I'm truly touched you guys... Also i'm not angry. More like hmmm irritated about my complete lack of willpower. I'm always nice to everyone.

Attached: Screenshot - 6_19_2019 , 1_14_29 AM.jpg (143x251, 28K)

Why do people drink alcohol. Thats the true mystery.

I've no idea, aftertaste of that tastes like stale piss.

What if you put yourself in a position where you had no choice? Thats why I brought up Military earlier. I think that really might change your outlook / feeling of life. For example, many people are trapped in a vicious loop of having no motivation to change anything or make life better. I really do think you should force yourself to try finding a job or like I said earlier, enlist. That will really force you into being a more productive and focuses person, thus leading to happiness.Because just sitting around, though easy, though immediate, will only be stagnate. You are probably still young but I believe you have the chance to turn your life around. But first you need to force yourself to do something, anything. Even if it takes time to build up your courage or willpower. I really do think it will come to you over time if you are committed.

its understandable to be irritated about that but are you ok with your life as it is now or do you want things to change?

Harbass.

I want to write this damn book if anything! All i did up to this point was centred around this one thing(that i don't even do). If i go now to just work i know that i will just settle for this if its comfy enough...
But i won't start writing it because i think that i have great concepts and skills to do it. Doesn't make sense? I know. Because if its just a lie i will just break down in realization that after primary school i wasted time for nothing.
I worked as intern for 1 month in some office but deep down i felt that its not for me. That i need to do something unusual. So i left. And did nothing of this sort.
It's too comfy in home. I need someone to force change by i will not ask parents or anyone to do it. I'm subconsciously waiting for unspecified deadline that will force me to take action.

Wow i sound like a such a fucking bitch....

Attached: banana.png (640x400, 41K)

Also look at this useless work that mekes me feel good about myself.

Attached: battle9.gif (640x400, 84K)

yeah man honestly I’d probably be a neet if I could but work really isn’t that bad either if you find something you like doing
nice, did you make that?
going to bed now, goodnight polish friend I wish you the best of luck

I don't know if you're still checking this thread at all but you need to do something brother. Thats what it took for me. Just force yourself to reform before it's too late. A deadline that will force you to change doesn't guarantee you will be successful. But the fact that you are at home means you have the ability to do change and fail trying because you have something to fall back on.

Thanks...
Thinking about doing something feels nice. Or about something that i could create. Ahh the butterflies i feel in the stomach then. Best feeling.

Attached: Screenshot - 6_17_2019 , 5_39_42 PM.jpg (288x344, 63K)