I got a raise today. What should I blow this new money on?

I got a raise today. What should I blow this new money on?

Attached: 1459803075514.png (553x601, 238K)

A nice cigar

an insurance

One fan. But beware, JUST one fan.

I got a raise 2 days ago too

I hate smoking. And I like my lungs.
I have health insurance.
I have a fan already. I like to use it as white noise to mask the sound of me fapping from my family.

Cocaine.

How much do you make? I make 17/hour. I might be able to afford living on my own now.

Attached: 1514841556624.png (432x616, 215K)

oh picked wrong image for post mood

you don't inhale cigars dumbo

Attached: derpity.jpg (288x288, 17K)

or i did. Fucking solarfag richfag. Why haven't unlicensed mexicans ravaged your industry's pay rates yet?

huh, i never knew that.

You would have figured it out. Most people who don't know this end up vomiting and having one hell of a nicotine rush.

Maintenance and repair is where the money's at and I get to be alone. I'm sure they are tho. I know an unlicensed guy can get paid usually 16-21 an hour depending on relative experience so I wouldn't be surprised. It's a good job for spergs if you've got the balls for it and can handle some bants. What do you do exactly?

HVAC. But I hate roofs and especially hate roofs that are only reached with a ladder leaning against old raingutters that bounce the ladder with each step. So solar isn't for me.

Literally every ladder I climb on. It definitely isn't fun. Could you do HVAC for yourself?

on tipping

Get that communist welfare shit outta here.

are you even able to get that smoke down to your lungs without coughing like hell? i don't know, i never inhaled cigar smoke.

Are you a tinner or a refrigeration guy?

No. The market is so saturated with AC companies in Texas, new companies usually go bankrupt before they can attract enough customers. My company is going to train us on shilling techniques so we can make more commission on top of our base pay, so I might leave poorfag status through that.

I assume tinner, if you mean regular AC. I haven't done refrigeration.

Once or twice. It's funny as fuck watching stoners try to "smoke" a real cigar.

I just saw his flag and I know they spend a lot on tipping

Fuck it

Attached: giphy.gif (278x300, 116K)

>I assume tinner, if you mean regular AC
As in are you the monkey who bashes sheet metal into ductwork

gonna try this with the last pulls on my next cigar.

I'm a service tech. We usually leave ductwork to installers. But they do everything the easy way. Prebuilt plenums and flexduct. Because fuck hard duct, that stuff gets smashed down everytime someone has to climb over it.

There's no real reason to. It will taste really, REALLY bad. Just swill the smoke around in your mouth like normal.

This, you'll only get cancer if you get addicted like a fuckin junkie.