I plan on getting away from this shithole...

i plan on getting away from this shithole, the prices for internet access and technology devices compared to average income is fucking bullshit and i refuse to engage in normie activities/tv.

Can a third-worlder survive as a legal immigrant in other advanced countries or is too expensive? what countries do you recommend?

Attached: kot_2.jpg (540x540, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/oj9sbe.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not being proud of their country

Attached: 1560486663171.jpg (250x244, 8K)

anglo slave, there is no salvation for you

>Can a third-worlder survive as a legal immigrant in other advanced countries or is too expensive
i can't speak for all of europe but norway pretty expensive and we're pretty racist nowadays (me included) so if you're an immigrant people are gonna assume that you're a refuge and not want to hire you.

anyways good luck fren i hope you find a good country and make lots of money!

Attached: 54894589549845.jpg (929x1153, 107K)

If you are willing to work there is plenty of countries in Europe for example. I'd recommend Poland because nowadays it's not too bad in here. The language is hard af to learn, but most of young people can speak english so communication isn't a problem.

i'm proud of my country, you can pay for internet speed of 20mb/s with 1/3 of the average salary.
2/3 of it is spent on rent and 3/3 is spent on an "average" mobile device.

i'm
white and fluent in english so i don't think people would notice unless official documents are included, which will state that i'm a legal immigrant.

i will consider it, thanks for your help

If you want to move come to some shitholes like ireland and the uk, we only seem to hire immigrants anyways.

>white
sure you are mr nafri

Attached: 1553376129585.png (894x773, 48K)

If you come to italy remember you'll come in another third world country, exept that here we are passing another medieval period

Attached: 1445366369680.jpg (400x488, 41K)

Wajò, carciofi sott'olio, tanti auguri e figli maschi

Attached: 20190621_234117.jpg (1073x1464, 508K)

E nun me rompe er ca'

If you can't fix your own shithole, why do you think you can cut it here? That's like saying you're doing poorly in special ed and want to transfer to AP classes because your peers would be better.

Senti giusè affanculo và, bevite 'nantro pò de vino cotto, no?

here you fucking cunt, nobody asked about your shithole anyways

i don't wanna fix anything, i want to work and live the rest of my life just browsing the internet, movies and reading very simple life in solitude.
But i can't do that since technology is overpriced relatively to average salary.

Attached: 20190621_215421~(1)~(1).jpg (2352x3135, 695K)

Fuck off, we're full.

>i don't wanna fix anything
that's why we don't want you. we already have enough drains that were born here. no need to import more

Bruh, you're a full on sandnigger, post your jaw, jawlet

Attached: Jaw.jpg (1152x825, 130K)

then why the fuck do you accept every nigger and sandnigger that comes to your borders?
Atleast i want be a legal citizen and actually get paid according to my job, how is that a "drain"?.
hyperviolent welfare leeches are better than me i guess.

bruh moment
if thats white what am i?
files.catbox.moe/oj9sbe.jpg

at least the 40 iq somali immigrants arent as aggressive as you
holy fuck relax

>then why the fuck do you accept every nigger and sandnigger that comes to your borders?
most of the US doesn't. they're literally only let in to the country to work as modern day slave labor and vote for democrats.

albino?
most of the people i know have a darker skin so i assumed i'm "white"
okay

no
im also not white
youre not even remotely white

go to ISRAEL

okay, that's good to know, now can you help or are you just gonna keep letting me down?

>imagine being this unbased and jewpilled
can't relate, also i am whiter than you lmfao

Attached: 2nc24ipj2bb21.jpg (640x838, 75K)

how do you even live in that place? its literally a battle field. and yes we all get it already, i'm a sandnigger that mistakenly thought he was white, i don't even know what "white" means anymore

Attached: When_you_forget_youre_retarded.png (500x372, 96K)

by being based and thog-pilled
you are a young bucko you will learn when you grow up

Attached: 1559270041062.jpg (440x576, 79K)

>calls himself based
dropped propably a VPNigger

حسطيزي

Attached: 58726c7ecbd94d46d5205562dc81769e-imagejpeg.jpg (400x400, 16K)

kot.