THE EARTH IS FLAT

Making this thread because there was a FL thread last night and I have NEVER seen such absolute shilling before. THAT tells me that perhaps there is something to the flat earth idea. When anons switch into normie mode and shill shill shill, then you know that pol is right.

Dump any and all FL pic related stuff you have. There must be saved and archived in the user files.

Attached: 1561204861300.jpg (1280x800, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/behind-curve-netflix-ending-light-experiment-mark-sargent-documentary-movie-1343362?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: NASA-Pedos2.jpg (4862x3208, 3.69M)

Attached: Why-Flat-Earth-Matters.jpg (3722x3397, 3.75M)

Attached: Dv0nuiKW0AAZ84K.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Attached: The-Eye-Sees-Only-What-The-Mind-Is-Able-To-Comprehend-Henri-Bergson.jpg (1920x1335, 735K)

Please, for the love of God, stop being retarded Americans....

Or maybe it's just such a retarded concept that people feel the need to point out said retards

Attached: Show me the Curvature... Here it is and don't blame the window.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

Attached: Sun rise under the clouds at FL280[Low,480x360].webm (480x360, 2.94M)

Attached: I witnessed the most mysterious thing ever - Plane flying THROUGH[SD,854x480].webm (854x480, 1.46M)

Attached: Full Moon strangely below horizon from plane[HD,406x720]_0.webm (406x720, 1.83M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 1 - Daylight.webm (960x720, 2.2M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 2 - Seasons.webm (960x720, 2.62M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 3 - Timezones.webm (960x720, 2.88M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 4 - Sunsets.webm (960x720, 2.27M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 5 - Eclipses.webm (960x720, 2.77M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 6 - Stars 1.webm (852x480, 2.44M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 6 - Stars 2.webm (960x720, 2.97M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 7 - Gravity (Actually Diamagnetism).webm (960x720, 2.2M)

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 8 - Tides.webm (960x720, 2.47M)

It's not.
Go back to >>>/schizo/

Attached: Flat Earth Fully Explained Part 9 - Navigation.webm (960x720, 890K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Attached: endlessplane.jpg (3840x2880, 2.21M)

Attached: f0.png (1797x348, 77K)

REEEEEE UR JUST STOOPID SHILLS THAT MEANS I'M RIGHT REEEEE
-OP

Attached: cosmicegglandsbeyond.jpg (1460x1364, 519K)

Attached: f1.png (1733x330, 77K)

“Hurr Durr a bunch of people with an IQ over 80 told me that the Earth is round, they most be glow in the dark shills.
So this morning I decided to make the same shitty flat Earth thread I made last night, after I got done sucking 80lbs of dicks”
- OP

Attached: f2.png (1492x347, 78K)

Attached: Flat-Earth-Magnets.jpg (4359x2970, 3.25M)

just post a link to your picture archive and stop self bumping your dumb thread

Attached: f3.png (1797x206, 49K)

Attached: Ley-Lines-1.jpg (1029x931, 864K)

flat earth is pushed because it is easily defeated by the eclipse
an eclipse cannot happen in a flat earth
who is pushing this?
evil fucks that pretend to be "atheist science people"
what easily shits on the idea of random atheist big bang?
the eclipse
they are inverting everything so that they can use the trump card on YOU
when we should disregard THEM because they cant explain how the big bang leads to an orbit so circular and stable, and then to top it off it gives perfect eclipses lol you need to fear whoever did that

Attached: 1559949275282.jpg (4109x4109, 770K)

So there are stray dogs on the moon, then.....

Burden of proof is on you to prove earth is a globe.

Attached: MY FLAT EARTH NIKON P1000 KILLING THE GLOBE AT 13 and a half miles.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

theyre doing tourism to the space station now.

im sure they can all band together for one ticket to prove us all wrong right?

Attached: Toronto City 447kmCurvature is Hoax(20km).webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: Lake Pontchartrain 18 miles zoom NO CURVATURE Eat this Kent Hovind.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

Attached: FLAT EARTH Nikon P1000 super zoom Boats over the horizon II.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

Attached: P900 zoom Flat earth Ramsgate to France 52km.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

If you stop to study you start seeing how it's impossible for the Earth to be round. Be humble and don't fall into (((their))) hands, the Earth is flat.

Attached: Flat Earth p900 zoom fun 32 miles.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

Attached: High Altitude Balloon Proves Flat Earth With Small & Close Sun - youtube_DWOquYkL7_k.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

>2021
>the couple thousand flat earthers left who are hellbent on proving their theory go to Antarctica
>they all freeze and starve to death , some resort to eating each other before they too succumb to starvation or the elements

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: Flat Earth ... What part of FLAT don't you understand - youtube_yBDOt4R6hLY_0.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Attached: FLAT EARTH ADDICT 05 - 121,000 feet Little Piggy Cam High Altitude Balloon Flight - youtube_WQITXbcz (852x480, 2.22M)

Attached: balloon flat_0.webm (942x522, 2.33M)

It has been proven ya silly vanilly

Attached: flat.webm (948x402, 2.37M)

If the Earth were a disk like this then the gravity of it would cause it to break in half nigga

Attached: Flat 120,000 ft Baloon.webm (1280x708, 2.66M)

It’s FE not FL

EARTH ISNT AN OBJECT AND GRAVITY ISNT REAL. THE FORCE THAT PUSHES US DOWN TO EARTH IS DIAMAGNETISM

Attached: Drone Flat Plane.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Attached: Flat Earth - Planes - Drones - and local Sun.webm (720x480, 2.62M)

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>gravity
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Suppressed Anti-Gravity Technology - Diamagnetic Levitation.webm (852x480, 2.71M)

Don’t call me silly vanilly you globe earth retard. Like I said, prove it. Otherwise that shit is flat

Naw OP is probably from Florida. That’s one of the few places in America where stupidity of this level is acceptable

>Earth isn’t an object
>Gravity isn’t real
So how many more years left for you to get your GED?

Diamagnetism is a quantum mechanical effect that occurs in all materials; when it is the only contribution to the magnetism, the material is called diamagnetic. In paramagnetic and ferromagnetic substances the weak diamagnetic force is overcome by the attractive force of magnetic dipoles in the material.

GRAVITY DOESNT PULL US DOWN TO EARTH FROM BELOW.

DIAMAGNETISM PUSHES US DOWN FROM ABOVE.

Attached: file.png (1274x897, 134K)

Attached: Star-Trails3.jpg (1662x1848, 3.59M)

THE SAME STAR TRAILS SEEN ALL OVER EARTH.

Attached: Star-Trails2.jpg (1996x2660, 3.02M)

Moon landing fake? Ok. But flat earth? No way. If the earth is flat how can someone living in the US, per example, reach Japan flying by either east or west? That can only work in the damn earth is round.

Attached: Star Trail Timelapse.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: Montauk Lighthouse Star Trail Timelapse.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Attached: Meroe, Sudan (Bagrawiya Pyramids) Night Timelapse.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Attached: Geminids Star Trail Jamaica.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Is there an actual scientific theory in place for this? I mean, is there something to actually work with, other than 'nu'uuh thats not right'?

For instance, does the earth spin in the flat earth model? Is there a definitive source on this bullshit?

Attached: Star trails timelapse.webm (852x480, 2.12M)

It has been proven silly buns.

They will say that they are flying in a circle, oh and every pilot that flys is in on the flat earth lie. It’s all a big government conspiracy to hide the land beyond the ice walls or some dumb shit like that.

The jews.

Flat earthers will not believe round earth even when we will be going to mars LMAO literal cavemen

Attached: 9039aa04bec935ac400842e1213c77c8.png (628x281, 28K)

>When anons switch into normie mode and shill shill shill, then you know that pol is right.

The sun is shining directly through the thinner outer areas of the clouds

If you have Netflix watch Behind the Curve. The last scene is hilarious
google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/behind-curve-netflix-ending-light-experiment-mark-sargent-documentary-movie-1343362?amp=1

>Coriolis effect
> difference between gnomic and Mercator projections
> great circle sailings vs Mercator projections
> Spherical trignometry
> meridonal parts and how they apply to the earths surface
> height of eye effect of horizon / distance lights are visible

Actually learn how all the above shit works and them come and tell us how we are retarded for not beleiving flat earth cunt

Attached: 1533239609305.jpg (551x549, 35K)

Correct. My mistake. I was typing too fast and typed "flat" shortened/abbreviation. kek

Retard.
I am trying to make you look less retarded that’s it.

Attached: Space-Isn't-Real.jpg (6030x5635, 3.94M)

Pictures of the almighty ice wall, now

Attached: 1512869024015.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I don't think you know what shill means

Attached: It's-all-bullshit-NASA-Space-The-Moon.jpg (3012x4363, 3.54M)

Attached: image (18).jpg (716x812, 160K)

Attached: globe head niggas.gif (500x208, 877K)

Time for some pasta that flattards still ignore.
Flat earthers have:
• No working model, or map.
• No way to determine proper distances, or directions between two point on the earth not sharing the same longitude.
• No explanation for how the sun and the moon circle the earth, or how the sun migrates from the tropic of Capricorn to the tropic of Cancer and back over the year.
• No idea why the ancient Greeks such as Pythagoras, Aristotle, Eratosthenes and Aristarchus believed the earth was a sphere.
• No idea what P and S shockwaves detected by seismology equipment tells us about the internal structure of the earth, and the shape and dimensions of the surface of the earth.
• No idea what powers the sun and the stars.
• No idea of the distance to the stars.
• Clueless as to why almost all stars don't appear to change position in the sky from opposite sides of earth's orbit around the sun when the phenomena of parallax says they should, and why we can only use the parallax method for measuring the distance of stars that are closest to the earth. Luckily, Polaris is one that we can determine the distance to using parallax, because it is also a Cepheid variable star, which allows the distance to be measured to much more distant stars where the parallax method not longer works.
• No explanation as to why we can only see 59% of the total surface area of the moon when, from a flat earth perspective we should be able to see most of it, including the dark side of the moon.
• No idea why the moon appears upside down in the southern hemisphere compared to how it looks in the northern hemisphere, and why the phases of the moon are on opposite sides of the Moon, and why it looks circular from all vantage points on the earth.
• No idea why sunspots rotate in the opposite direction in the southern and northern hemispheres, or even what sun spots are.

• No believable explanation for how GPS is implemented across the world.
• No explanation as to why aircraft carry ring laser gyros onboard capable of detecting the rotation of the earth.
• No idea how it is possible to develop gravitational maps of the earth's surface, or why anyone would want one, or how they could be used.
• No explanation for how eclipses work, especially lunar eclipses, or how to predict them correctly.
• No idea why the Humber bridge, the Verrazzano Narrows bridge are built to account for the earth's curvature.
• No idea why CERN, LIGO and the Stanford linear accelerator vacuum rings and arms are constructed to take account of the earth's curvature.
• No idea why physicists working on LIGO, the gravity wave detector, were awarded Nobel prizes in physics.
• No idea why geodetic surveyors keep claiming the earth is an oblate spheroid.
• No idea why Google Earth does not publish its underlying flat earth model that allows it to project the earth as a globe.
• No explanation as to why the sun rises due east for everyone on the earth on the equinox.
• No idea why an observer on the equator during an equinox does not see the sun set at an angle 19° above the horizon.
• No idea why there should be a discernible horizon that looks like the edge of the ocean viewed from a beach. The horizon should really be a blur as the farther we look out across the flat earth, the more light is scattered and the more particles in the atmosphere obscuring the view.
• No idea how it is possible to see the sun set twice simply by changing your height above the earth (quickly by just a few tens of metres).
• No reasonable explanation as to how Polaris can be used in conjunction with a sextant in the northern hemisphere to determine latitude.
• No explanation as to why the Artic and Antarctic experience months of days and nights at differ times of the year.

• No explanation why bright little objects called satellites by some are regularly visible in the night sky following a predicted path across the sky
• No explanation for how tides work.
• No explanation how (most times) boats disappear over the horizon when they should be visible on a flat earth.
• No explanation as to why the horizon does not rise to eye level.
• No credible explanation why helium balloons fitted with non-fish eye cameras often detect the curvature of the earth.
• No credible explanation for the existence of the "Downward" force called gravity.
• No explanation that does not implicitly make use of the theory of gravity for the atmospheric pressure gradient from high to low pressure with altitude, especially if we live in a dome.
• No idea why (almost without exception) hurricanes and typhoons rotate in opposite directions in northern and southern hemispheres respectively.
• No explanation for the Coriolis effect observable in controlled experiments such as those conducted by Ascher H. Shapiro in the 1960s.
• No explanation as to why the northern celestial pole rotates counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere, and the southern celestial pole rotates clockwise in the southern hemisphere.
• No idea what Antarctica even looks like, and where the South Pole is physically located.
• No idea why Venus has phases. Bye bye Geocentric system.
• No idea why planets, e.g. Mars, exhibit retrograde motion. Hello Heliocentric system.
• No idea why the planets and their moons in the solar system appear to be obeying Newton's laws of planetary motion.
• No explanation whatsoever why Stellar Aberration occurs.
• No idea why clouds are illuminated from the bottom at sun set.
• Can't explain how a commercial aircraft can fly from Perth to Sydney in only 4 hours 10 mins across the flat earth, as to achieve this, it would need to fly faster than an F18 on afterburner all the way.

• No idea why the CO2 atmosphere of Mars appears to "Cling" to the exterior of its spherical spinning surface without the need for physical containment. This phenomenon is observable on others planets too.
• No idea why the sun and the moon don't change in angular size from rising to setting by a factor of 2 to 3 since they are local to the earth, and no idea why the sun according to the inverse law of radiation is not 4 to 9 times brighter at midday than at sunset and sunrise when viewed from Australia.
• No credible reason why millions of people (mostly scientists, engineers and technicians ) over decades would lie to keep the globe earth alive, and why nations and commercial enterprises, accountable to the voters and shareholders respectively, would spend (waste) $2 trillion a year , each and every year to maintain the globe lie.
• No idea how it is possible to measure the value of G, the universal gravitational constant and in so doing, verify the theory of gravity.
• No scientific papers publish in the last 100 years supporting the flat earth.

Now the globe earth and the heliocentric model have answers that are consistent with each other to all of the above that the flat earth can't explain, but the globe earth is wrong and the flat earth is correct , even although the flat earth model is almost useless at explaining anything?

Sucking Freemason cock = shilling

Wow this convinced me the earth is flat.

i know the earth is round because my GPS 'just werks'

Lol you think actual “Facts” matter to these idiots. Props for trying but they’ll keep shilling their shitty Webms trying to make it look like pol is filled with a bunch of retards.

But just think about it! Lol I just btfo all your shill arguments!

>dumping pasta

No one is going to read your shit. It’s flat

Doing whippets all day messes with your brain, user