It's coming home

Insult thread
Say something bad about the country above you

Attached: ClVaN9vWEAAGKK7.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

gave birth to all the worlds disasters from the world wars to the shitshow in africa

Slag.

Attached: Kujou.Karen.(Kiniro.Mosaic).full.1894939.jpg (800x600, 330K)

kys anglo

Attached: dead anglo2.jpg (289x516, 22K)

Fat fuckers

Attached: P82GvlT.gif (225x199, 1.43M)

Why do you compare your country to a fucking insect?

manlets who are taking way too long to destroy the USA

because birds have pointy beaks which are considered a poking hazard in bongland

retarded leafs that can't let Québec (which got a nice flag) independant even if they got a differant language, culture and ethnicity

fucking overupkeking

I suppose if they had balls they could fight for their freedom. Not like we held two separate referndums 15 years apart that they cucked out on or anything. Literally voted to surrender twice, probably because they're a welfare province that would have the income of an African country if it wasn't for Albertan equalization gibs
>which got a nice flag
I agree, although it could use a little more white couldn't it?

retarded int tier thread

Oi where's your banter license?

>ayo where you goin whyteboi

Attached: flocks your path.png (1024x909, 1.9M)

>a lettuce

Attached: 1539099988361.png (256x294, 76K)

Too far mate. Don't ever post that ever again.

Shit at cricket. Too hot. Too much skin cancer.

>shit at cricket
no, it's poo in loo. why can't you figure this out

Attached: 1560535691697.png (745x680, 535K)

Move closer to the well regards, walking 3 days for dirty water, you people are a disgrace, stupid black cunts

stupid disgusting people
bad theeth
can t take any alk
burn when ito the sun for 3 secs

Attached: 1560622030559.jpg (297x322, 52K)

Shit flag, shit people, war mongers, shit food, shit country

how did you go from ruling a third of the world to having the third world rule you

Godless Porto-Russian cunts.

*proto

this may come as a surprise, but we are one of the most, if not the most anti-russian country in the world. not actually surprised since you're inbred with nigglybears

Shit flag tho

Yeah that’s why half of your people are Russian and State Atheism had its effects on your country the most.

>be amerimutt
>willfully free niggers into the country
>talk shit about a country that was 95% estonian until the soviets started to forcefully replace us with russians (which is why they're hated)

russians are 25%, and we're very much divided, them living in the east of Tallinn and on the north-east border of russia

>b-b-but you're atheists!

how is this bad lmao? why would any man with at least a gram of brain believe in an imaginary friend whose son is apparently a kike lmao

we're 99.9% white, and 70% estonian.

This post you just made reeks of r/atheism.

Attached: 3CF7ECD9-C02F-4C1B-B301-C16270026DFC.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

about Inuits? i don't eve think they have a country....

>surviving communism
>still believing in skydaddies
not everybody is obligated to follow the jewish McTestament™, and prayer and cheek turning don't give help you survive in scarcity. More probably the Christians all perished while waiting for a miracle

>no argument as usual
you ultrasmug faggots have been the new fedoras for years. go proselytize literally anywhere else, nobody gives a shit here.

atheism > believing in a dude who was born to a mother who probably fucked behing her man's back, then to cover it up said "uhhh.. so the thing is.. I'm still a virgin, it's just that god made me pregnant" - villagers believed it 2000 years ago, and so do kikelovers in 2019

emasculate conception

Attached: 1537900380044.jpg (1024x628, 79K)

*tips fedora*
You know I’m going to keep doing this because it make you both mad.

You will burn in hell for your atheism, praise the lord

>I'm going to keep being a faggot until you agree with me
Maybe try avoiding projection. you can scream that everyone else is angry all you like, it's the repetitive NPC who can only parrot memes in protest of disagreement who is more obviously upset. A wise god would smite you for false evangelism.