What is the meaning of life ?

What is the meaning of life if you are not exceptional in any way, if you do not look exceptional, if you do not have exceptional talent, if you were not born in a unique place, you don't have any unique skills, and you don't have a bigger goal in life?

Attached: meaning of life.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5vOSG6uhTY
thetalko.com/15-famous-people-who-are-asexual/
elitedaily.com/life/smart-people-less-sex/1349657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To die and become your own Godhead that creates and dictates how things should be.

There is no meaning.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=T5vOSG6uhTY

There is no meaning to life in general. You must find meaning in yourself and in your own existence.

To have sex

Just to have sex ?I want something more I want to be happy and satisfied with myself.I want to live a pleasant and peaceful life. Rich in everything. (Happiness, Health, Laughter, Adventure, Peace , Love) .

Attached: logo.png (800x200, 36K)

I'm an atheist and I don't believe in those ancient superstitions called religions.

To do what one can do to make oneself and the others around them feel proud.

Don't be a nigger.

If there is no meaning in life why do you still live ? Isnt it better to end this senseless, painful existence called life?

I am not black , I am white.

Act like it.

I have already tried drawing, writing my book, programming, playing guitar and I find that I have no talent for any of these things. It's not an exaggeration I've seen people who in a few hours could make more progress than I did for a year (before I abandoned any of these things I tried to do it for at least a year

Attached: NoSkills.jpg (380x253, 28K)

t. American

Just don’t compare yourself to others. It’s hard to do but at the end of the day comparing your shortcomings to others will only dig you in a hole.
The best thing to do is to ask others for valid criticism, that way you get their whole opinion and not just what you think they’re thinking about your work.

There are things in this life that I find meaning in, but I don't think we were put here for a specific reason.

Thread author here.
Do I look like black person ?

Attached: e3bef7644a60ae1e23ded7207b16acd8f7b831574e522c536b0931ad2d5e8037.jpg (1916x2158, 1.73M)

You sure as shit act like one.

The meaning of life waiting for death.

Are you really happy and satisfield with your own life ? And if you are , could you tell me what is your recipe for happiness?

Like who ?

A bantu pitch as shit nog.

Are you really happy and satisfield with your own life ? And if you are , could you tell me what is your recipe for happiness?

I'd say absolutely nothing; however, that's precisely what's so liberating about it. You get to find whatever makes you happy (and hopefully isn't harmful to others) and keep doing it. You can make your own meaning without some overarching perscribed narrative, but I do understand how such freedom can be traumatic and lead to hopelessness.

I tried:
-practice in the gym
-computer games
-Checker games
-reading books
-Cycling
-the arrangement of the ruby cube
-walking and running
-arrangement of puzzles
-cookings
-computer programming

I've tried a lot of things, but every thing is just forcing itself. Such forcing that I can't get really excited about any of these things. I don't feel completely fascinated by anything. I can't even watch a movie or TV series calmly because I feel the pressure to do it. When I was forcing myself to do it, I speeded up 2x to finish faster. The same with books. Computer games too. I'm not interested in music either, no matter what it takes, I can't choose what I like and what I don't like.

Net yet.

Pussies are the meaning of live. We live for getting pussies.

Don't worry about it. If you find out you will probably just get board anyway.

That is definetely not true.

thetalko.com/15-famous-people-who-are-asexual/

elitedaily.com/life/smart-people-less-sex/1349657

Attached: other purpose in life.png (532x350, 302K)

some people seem to know what they want to do at teenager but i'm 30yr and still don't know what i want to do with my life. maybe someday things become clear to people like you and me.

To suffer for the enjoyment of others. Unless you are one of the others, in which case, fuck you

Then what age does it take to know the purpose and meaning of your life?

Why are you so cynical and frustrated?

The meaning of life is to die, because first when you die you can say that you've lived

life bullies me

there is none

Attached: friedrich_nietzsche_1.jpg (800x600, 54K)

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could help you, but I really don't know how.

have no idea

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

What does it mean "42" ? That you must be 42 years old to find outthe purpose and meaning of your life or something other

Attached: question sign.jpg (626x626, 24K)

tip
>The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

the meaning of life is to have beautiful aryan children

Someone like this ?

Attached: 10639612_786681478066202_591312698667313007_n.jpg (720x960, 71K)

"we are on this planet to fart around, don't let anybody tell you otherwise." Kurt Vonnegut

There is no special meaning to your existence, or any other. This has been said by other posters here, and is an evidence. It therefore falls to you to create your own meaning.

Since you said you are not religious, we can exclude those avenues of thought.

You said you wanted to find Peace, Happiness, Laughter, Adventure, and things of this nature. It is good and well, but unrealistic. To yearn for the absolutes is not the way to go.

You progress by taking baby steps, by working on yourself. True happiness comes from the self. You seem to have tried different things like gym and games and music, but you have not tried to find yourself.

I do not mean finding yourself in a mystical or esoteric sense. I mean finding your goals in life. You seem to want to be outsanding, but also lack focus and resolution to see things through. If that is truly what you want, then you know what to do : practice hard, and go beyond yourself.

If not, know that a good life is not a life devoid of bad things. Happiness often doesn't come in one cathartic block, by in small doses administered throughout your life. It is the laughter of someone beloved, it is in improving yourself bit by bit, it is in doing good for the people around you. Or it can be in anything, as long as you decide it has value for you. But it is not in the absence of sadness or hardships. Such a life would be a mind numbing bliss, and you would find yourself unable to enjoy it.

What I'm artlessly trying to convey here is this : yearn not for what you want, but for what you need. Find merit in a life lived well, and proceed from here. There will be a time for greatness if you are dedicated enough, but you cannot build a castle on shaky foundations.

Attached: 1527669524783.png (847x847, 1.16M)

Attached: danse macabre.jpg (631x1200, 174K)

Why agree to be a grey citizen just the same like a million other people?

It wouldn't be better if they spend time of the life to write a novel that will last a thousand years? Recording great music, painting a timeless piece of art , making great film, making unique inventions, making extraordinary discoveries or creating a new philosophy ?

Attached: invention_process.png (1242x643, 218K)

Greatness isn't something that you can have if you just so wish it. What you think you have told us in your messages was that you had not found your true calling and that a bland life was not what you wished for nor what was good for you.

What you have really told us is that you are unable to focus on anything for any long period of time. The existential dread you think you feel is just idle boredom. If you truly want to achieve greatness, you must first make yourself great.

For that, you must center yourself, discover who you are deep down past the veneer of delusions and empty dreams. Those great novels and musical pieces weren't made by idle hands. They were sometimes made by mad men, sometimes by visionnaries, sometimes by revolutionnaries. Yet they all have one thing in common. They were made by people of focus, people that knew what they wanted and what they were capable of.

You are not yet one of them. You may never be. If you blindly try to emulate them, you will most certainly never suceed. Once again: center yourself, find what makes you tick, what you want to do and be, and then work from there.

tl;dr: do not chase after greatness, you will only stand still. Give yourself the tools to be great, and then move.

Attached: 1541959631417.jpg (378x520, 63K)