Tfw ywn marry a cute trans-girl who's passes as a girl

>tfw ywn marry a cute trans-girl who's passes as a girl
>ywn make "her" grow her chest by giving her a onions filled diet and training "her" chest to make it become bigger
>ywn make "her" ass bigger by having "her" lift weights and do squats
>ywn have "her" suck you off under your desk as "she" looks more feminine by the day
>ywn roughly mating press "her" and blast a hot sticky rope of cum inside of "her"
>ywn knock up your qt trap-trans waifu thanks to medical science allowing artificial womb to be created
>ywn have a loving and supportive house-wife who's a total bro and is down to fuck while the children are asleep
It's not fair... I just want to make cute traps into even feminine girls...

Attached: __tamamo_and_tamamo_no_mae_fate_extella_link_fate_extra_and_fate_series_drawn_by_sasorigatame__abe5d (532x745, 477K)

What happened to you, Andy? Did you lose your religion?

Attached: 800483662_preview_12283908-Businessman-reading-bible-before-hanging-himself-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x861, 98K)

No, I just happen to realize that having a transformation fetish and having a dumb sissy become a "girl" by force fetishization and making them into a qt thicc gf made for being knocked up is hard to reconcile with reality ;_;

Miss me with that gay shit

Attached: 1496726698673.jpg (480x498, 16K)

There's nothing gay with wanting to have children, faggot.

trans(((girls))) are not girls.

>artificial womb
why use an artificial one when he has a perfectly good natural one?

Attached: 1514918657906.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

Yeah, I know, I'm talking about the future, I'm talking about fantasy world, I'm talking about when Artificial wombs become a thing, when natural breast growth on men so it's not silicon but actual soft flesh, you know?
Boipussy is unclean.

I don’t think we’re going to see that future. Either society will collapse or future Hitler will take over

do onions really increase breast size in (male)s?
Asking for a friend.

Have hope, for one day we will be able to make submissive bois into cock-craving sluts who want to be taken on all fours and bred.

S o y does.

boibepis in boibutte

Attached: 1561265583925.jpg (509x501, 121K)

>trans-girl
I respect you Andy, but you lost me at that.
you better trying to be lewd

Penis in the asshole is unclean and sodomy.
Shooting cum inside of a freshly made cunny thanks to science being able to give men proper vaginas and wombs, allowing them to have bigger tits, having fertile hips and huge, gropable/spankable ass is the future that I wish to live in.

Transformation/Gender Bender is a kink of mine that I just realized I have.

So your're a faggot that puts some effort into being a faggot.
kys.

Andy bro why would you fuck a tranny? Why would you fuck anything not a women?

Because I'm explaining fantasy fetishes that I know aren't achievable right now, and that like uhhhhhhhhhh... I like the idea of changing a person to suit my needs and wants because I'm a selfish asshole?
But like, reality I just want a cute gf.

nice dub
I can understand. I walk that like all the time, however, I'm not new to. needless to say; it's fine line beween pleasure and gay.

That's not a tranny.

All cells in your body have your chromosomes. And all of them have the blueprint, the sex chromosomes that make you a man or woman.

Doesn't matter how advanced abomonation surgery gets. Even if they can put functioning frankenstein vaginas in men, their DNA will still say they are a man. Therefore, it is still GAY.

I know. I just want a stable gf who's loving and nice.

It's gay but I'm still making children :^)

But why bro with the tranny thing, people are going to use that against you later on.

Not really, I mean people already know I'm a lewd person, it's not like it really matters.

> it's not like it really matters.
Your name, city you live in, your face?

Only have my first name, have the general location of where I'm at, don't really matter.

But what about your face bro?

It doesn't matter, it's my face.

Dunno, how's it going?

You know, it's going well, humid outside but it's alright.

>You know
But do I know? I'm not physic I don't know what's going on everywhere with you bro. How's the writing?

It's... not really happening right now. I haven't written since Thursday, been relaxing and all that.
Got a set of Tarot cards I just bought.

Have you use them?

Yeah, it's fun.
I made my own spread and everything, it's basically two sets of 3, where the top left represents the present and where you are right now, the bottom left represents the underlying current, like the invisible now being shown, and the middle is the future and it's undercurrent, and the right is the reward for staying on the path.
Also there's a seventh card that acts as a ward of sorts that blocks the undercurrent, sorta like a wall of sorts.

I really don't believe in tarot cards because how can cards predict the future.

I like to think of it like God showing a glimpse of the future, or something like that.

With cards?

Yeah, symbology and all that, God revealed himself as a bush to Moses why wouldn't he try to influence my hand to show the cards?

Thoughts on regionalism in America?

I don't know enough about it to have an informed opinion on it.

Where regions like the south, midwest, north-west, new england, have their own regional cultures along with the wider Pan-American culture.

Oh, uh. I really don't. I like state culture better

Well that along with the other 2, also racial and ethnic heritage. What's Michigan's culture like?

i don't think we can be friends any more Andy

Attached: 1561187295005.png (500x682, 448K)

Sup cowboy how's it going bro?

I thought we weren't friends in the first place.

Andy.... how far you have fallen. This board broke you too....

Attached: 970CB413-3154-4997-837C-1A3E6E6D8AEF.png (353x336, 17K)