Trips decides his fate in Times Square tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=ku_cF5-LnbE

Attached: NikWallenda.jpg (618x410, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yoursports.stream/live?v=abc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spread Eagle

Benjamin Dover

Re-rolling for dead muslims as well.

I don't want them to die or get hurt, but they both have safety harnesses. Kind of takes the drama out of it.

Damn. This dude is a psychopath.

>but they both have safety harnesses.
do they?

He'll complete his stunt and people will promptly forget about him until his next stunt.

You can see them.

subscribe to pewdiepie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Pressure cooker bombing

He's going to fall and land on a minority cause it's New York

Falls on a Bangladeshi tourist and kills him.

Splat

Israel will give him a bomb vest and parachute then train him how to crash into some buildings like they did last time

he makes it

falls and dies but shouts "BIDEN IS A PEDO" on the way down

The bitch will fall mid-song.

This is more impressive than that Free Solo guy

Hillary will go to prison.

link to stream? Not even news websites are saying where.
You had one job.

He jumps on the rope and slingshots himself out of that shithole of a city

falls off wire, lands on fat black baby that Trump slides into place at the last second

Nobody is livestreaming it for some retarded reason.

Also, he survives, goes on Jow Forums and calls you a fag.

That's fucking lame my dude, didn't wanna watch it anyway

trips

Niggers tongue his anus

Attached: 1559824309463.jpg (700x516, 28K)

trips decides what happens

yoursports.stream/live?v=abc
It's over in like 3 minutes

no streams?? also rolling for bird strike.

He shouts "Trump 2020", and they cut his wire immediately afterwards, and claim that it was an "accident".

nothing happens

Converts to Islam

she's connected to a wire in case she falls
not impressed

he falls and impails 5 minorities

rolling one more time

He makes it across without any error

It's over.

No trips either.

This topic is a failure

Splattered

cannonballs straight down