I need you help Jow Forums,how do i pass a drug test if i smoke weed pretty often and i cant take soemone else's piss

I need you help Jow Forums,how do i pass a drug test if i smoke weed pretty often and i cant take soemone else's piss

Attached: 1515292604158.png (363x375, 183K)

How much time do you have until the test?

FUCKING DIE SLAVSHIT HEDONISTIC SUBSTANCES ARE CRINGE AND UNDERMINE TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES THROUGH FILTHY PLEAURES AND FORWARDS THE NEW HEDONISTIC *NGLO WORLD ORDER GRRRRR GRRRRR DIE

Bribe the tester.

Buy fake piss or use your friends piss, just warm it up in the microwave

Stop being a degenerate stoner and reform yourself.

they wont tell me lol
nah weed actually calms me down

>Moralfags
Are you regularly going to be taking tests, or do you just need to pass a single one?

>DUDE WEED LMAO
But in all seriousness there are tons of other things you can do to calm yourself down besides putting tar in your lungs.

single one but the problem is i dont know when all i know is that its gonna happen one morning

You need to abstain until the test is taken then, there's no way to dodge a pee test without someone else's pee. Cut down on caffeine in the meantime to avoid it's anxiety related effects if you can.

i guess that's my only solution
but isnt there anything you could do to get the thc out of you faster

I wouldn't trust any supposed "toxin cleansing" newage herbal bullshit. Just stay hydrated and avoid sources of anxiety for you in the meantime.

stop smoking weed

kill yourself degenerate scum

moralfags everywhere

>8273412
yes because we're not faggots like you

Attached: Degenerates.jpg (167x301, 8K)

you are also no fun
degenerate this degenerate for the past like 3 years i miss when this place had no morals

Let them go, Jow Forums is leaking today if the catalog is any indication.

>assuming I use Jow Forums

>Implying I meant specifically you.
Since you're so willing to tip your cards so that I can see them, you need to go back.

Attached: 1558813747214.png (864x1080, 1.63M)

Detox kit online. I've personally tried everything and only $100+ detox kits from online vendors actually work.
Beat the test type not detection.

stop now and hope you got a week to get it all out

drink A LOT of water or get drunk before your test, that way the pee is diluted
and also eat lots of mustartd