How is the earth flat?

I don't understand, what proofs are there?

Attached: flatearth.jpg (680x1388, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqMCEp-cx9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to /x you bastard

What proof do you have that it's round?

The satellites don't crash to the ground, it can only happen if the earth has curvature and the satellites are chasing ahead the curvature of the earth

And you believe these "satellites" are real?

>What is the moon

the moon is fake

The human experience is to perceive a flat horizon. We see that water always finds its own level and never adheres to the outside of a curve. Gravity is still an unproven theory, and not even top astrophysicists can explain what it is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aqMCEp-cx9E

You can't see curve from an airplane, according to him either. He says you have to be over 128,000 feet to see it, which of course is far above all commercial flights. So that puts over 99% of human beings in a position where we can't verify what (((NASA))) tells us about the shape of the earth.

If the default perception of the earth is flat, according to our eyes, the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of the authorities who claim the earth is a globe.

Attached: BlueMarbles.jpg (770x549, 316K)

That's just because different focal lengths of the len distorts the image differently
Ever seen a dolly zoom?

>doesn't know what lens distortion and proportion mean
>doesn't know that different film captures color different

>the moon didn't exist through the entire history of man

Attached: 1546885041246.png (497x576, 1.09M)

no, its literally fake, just remember my post when it splits open

You can prove the curvature of the earth with simple math and a hole in the ground deeper than 30ft. That's how ancient greeks managed it.

That still doesn't explain the size of continents being inconsistent from photo to photo.

Attached: 657987654.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_1_Daylight.webm (960x720, 2.2M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_2_Seasons.webm (960x720, 2.62M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_3_Timezones.webm (960x720, 2.88M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_4_Sunsets.webm (960x720, 2.27M)

Attached: flat.jpg (700x499, 74K)

this isn't the board for this moronic shit

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_5_Eclipses.webm (960x720, 2.77M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_6_Stars_1.webm (852x480, 2.44M)

Show me the curve, bro.

Attached: CurvatureWordProblem.jpg (850x708, 484K)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_6_Stars_2.webm (960x720, 2.97M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_7_Gravity_Actually_Diamagnetism.webm (960x720, 2.2M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_8_Tides.webm (960x720, 2.47M)

Attached: Flat_Earth_Fully_Explained_Part_9_Navigation.webm (960x720, 890K)

Attached: tumblr_p4iaaz9aqF1wreoqmo1_400.png.jpg (400x378, 64K)

Why are we still having this debate. Even flat earthers disproved their entire theory with gyroscopes and are to fucking retarded to let go of their fake ideology.

The same way that gods exist. Belief and fellowship. These fellows are just more funny.

Attached: georgknew.jpg (250x250, 27K)

>Why are we still having this debate.

"Go back to your cubicles, goy! This is far too advanced for you to comprehend and you need to keep paying your bills!"

Attached: 1522806076097.jpg (199x253, 11K)

>what proofs are there?
OP, ignore the incredibly complicated arguments for a flat earth and fall back on common sense.

Just because people make fancy graphics to back up their fantasies and lies doesn't make their arguments true.

Millions of people world wide would need to keep a flat earth conspiracy a secret, yet only morons on /pol make this claim.

Occam's razor forever!

Attached: FE (5).jpg (577x522, 29K)

Attached: von braun.png (1102x698, 1.24M)

Trolls and shiitheads gonna troll and shithead.

Attached: FE (7).jpg (403x268, 28K)

>Just because people make fancy graphics to back up their fantasies and lies doesn't make their arguments true.

And yet fancy graphics are literally the only thing (((NASA))) has to offer you. Absolute faggot logic.

Attached: suncloser.jpg (480x480, 48K)

earth is romania
remember to sage hide filter and report imported trash threads at all times, and at all costs

okay, here goes. I can get in a boat in Erie, PA and go due northwest 40 miles and hit the shores of Ontario. About seven miles north of Erie, I lose sight of land. About seven miles south of Ontario, I can just barely see Ontario.

Before I left, I went to the park in Erie ... Waldameer ... and got on the Ferris Wheel. At the top, I could make out the shore of Ontario to the northwest from the height I was at.

So there was no "haze" to obstruct my view. At lake level, I could only see about seven miles in any direction, and the loss of sight of land is proof of that. They have buoys along the shipping lanes in the middle of the lake. I could only see them when I was within seven miles of them.

Flat earthers are simply trolls. They aren't original and they aren't funny. The earth is round and I just demonstrated it with a simply trip to a park and a short boat ride across a lake.

Consensus reality

REMEMBER TO SAGE HIDE AND IGNORE IMPTRASH LADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are composite images genius they're not real