I saw a white boi in my country for the first time in my life yesterday...

I saw a white boi in my country for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should kill that wh*Toid scum right here right now".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as sissy as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a noble lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured myself princess carrying him with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, hands, and him, squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my big cock, rubbing his effeminate, pale fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big penis.
I imagined...

I imagined that there would be millions of boys like him, sharing the same race, the same skin color. How could I hate the white race now? I want to make love, not war...

Attached: 1528358231708.jpg (596x739, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avtonom.org/en/news/belorussian-prison-untouchables-prison-hierarchy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Yo are fine boyo... You are totally fine

hot

Mongoloid

nigger shill thread sage

Attached: 1559965273825.png (500x373, 185K)

Why do t*rks keep larping as niggers ? Being a shitskin is not the same as a nigger .

pathetic whiteoids. its why its best to be hapa. hapa masterace

Attached: 1552851389337.png (310x294, 163K)

hapa is when you are mixed with japanese blood.
Being mixed with meds makes you a mutt.

Attached: original.gif_new.gif (500x350, 459K)

what a cutie

well yeah flips are pretty mixed but its not like i have any Spanish blood tho and most flips are malay chinese and most people just call me hapa so i just say im hapa. anyway hapa is originally a hawaiian word how does it only then comfor to Japanese people? if it would only be to one type of people why wouldnt it then be hawaiian?
blep

Attached: 1560160164804.jpg (598x916, 67K)

blep for you too sir

Attached: 6465453.jpg (500x500, 189K)

ouke ouke, you are hapa.
So, you've turned 'hapa' a cursed word.
Will you ever have a tight sleep from now on?

how is it cursed!? i never changed its definition in any way... also flips arent that bad. or some few atleast :(

Attached: 1530776496356.gif (360x360, 900K)

There's a russian word I miss in English sometimes.
This word is "Zashkvar". It's hard to explain but you've just made the whole thing zashkvared by only touching it.

Attached: 1543780720600.jpg (393x492, 33K)

try "jinxed" or "taboo"
jinx is more colloquial, and a popular game among children is, when two people say the same word at the same time the first one to say jinx gets to punch the other the next time he talks (or at least that was it for me)

taboo is older and less used, and means something which is (harshly) frowned upon by the community
for example, swearing in church is a taboo

jinx would work better in this situation though, "you've jinxed the word hapa" or "you've turned hapa into a jinxef word"

'zashkvar' is originated from the prisoners' slang and related to the prison hierarchy in a way. So i guess the word jinxed has a wrong context for what I meant.

subhuman

My shitskin dicklet wife ritsu...

maybe the word "degenerated" suits more. idk its what i think is the context though
SHUT IT! im whiter then you muhammed

>Thus, the concept of "contacted" ("zashkvar") is something akin to ritual blot of the Jews, Muslims and Parsis. Their characteristic features of custom are irrationality and superstitious fear of the "impure". But if, according to the Torah, a person who touches for instance carrion, will be "unclean until the evening", according to the prison code the man, splashed with urine, will be "petukh" the rest of his life, even if he will be released and will go back to prison after 30 years.
avtonom.org/en/news/belorussian-prison-untouchables-prison-hierarchy

interesting... so zashkvar means you'll become impure by touching it
cursed is kinda close, but I'd lean more to untouchable or contaminated.

Zashkvared people in the prison hierarchy are just like dalits in Varna system of Hinduism.
And there are zashkvaring actions, there are zashkvared things...
Baisically, to make clear I'd say that if a zashkvared faggot uses something, this thing turns zashkvared i.e. cursed/forbidden.

he called me that
>be a zashkwared fag
>touches ur wiener
its now cursed and forbidden

Attached: 1530803601086.jpg (237x349, 27K)

Greentext without quotation is zashkzar here, did you know?

>he uses russian word on me
ok. your "nesevis" means ur arrogant, rude and shameless etc

Attached: 1548701391121.jpg (655x578, 119K)

My ballsack is whiter than your asscrack

doubt and i bet my nipples are pinker then yours

Attached: 1549655595560.jpg (843x720, 81K)

shut the fuck up hapaboi

Attached: 1561442397112.jpg (590x1000, 124K)

am gonna become a engineer then get lots of money and influence through inventions bussiness. one day i will own you and i will tatto Ritsu.inc" on your ass

Attached: 1548213459882.jpg (320x480, 56K)

am gonna engineer a fat nut up your sissy ass
*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Attached: GNFOS_poster.jpg (250x419, 16K)

my butt arent made for nuts

Attached: 1560153959378.png (596x599, 246K)

walter

Its made for
BIG
WHITE
COCKS
up your hapahole

Attached: 1560245381864.jpg (488x366, 30K)

Can I ask all of you why you seem to have race fetishes?

unlike the hetero abomination homosexual interracial is ok cuz it wont produce racemixed offspring
yes yes

okey so now that i know that im gonna go plunder some booty down on Germany get all of my dick up their holes. of course only the butthole since that wont produce raxemiced offspring therefore its totally fine

Attached: 1538935670801.jpg (750x805, 69K)