What if all of this pro-Romania spam is from a bunch of guys on d*scord who were brought in because 1 guy wasn’t...

What if all of this pro-Romania spam is from a bunch of guys on d*scord who were brought in because 1 guy wasn’t enough so he went to his friends there to help?

Attached: D35B834C-A432-4AB1-AFED-47038849BF47.jpg (1636x1092, 1.26M)

it's all me btw :)

Attached: lol8.jpg (460x285, 69K)

How’s your d*scord pals doing?

no discord pals i'm doing it all by myself :)

Attached: lol5.jpg (960x540, 176K)

it's literally just one autist from denmark

*nglo propaganda. that r*ddit compilation was doctored to undermine traditional romanian values and must be destroyed

this is my proxy say hi to him americunts and shitish

Attached: lol13.jpg (750x500, 77K)

some people have jobs, friends and hobbies

some people have vandettas against a loose assembly of ever changing anonymous internet strangers and will act quite literally like a retard to 'spite' them somehow because their iq is actually that low

and some people.......... some people uphold traditional romanian values............

Attached: grave.jpg (220x275, 42K)

my fucking sides

This.

Attached: romania.png (1000x805, 91K)

Yes. Digging in bins, that's what your values are. There are no white people in romania, you all all roma. Poland stands with Hungary against Romania.

I’m wondering if this autistic Dane was from D*scord and he decided to bring his retarded friends along.

slavshits and bozgor chinks stand no chance against the might of the BASED romanian people, you are all *nglo slaves that must be pwned for traditional romanian values to be restored to this world

Attached: pwned.jpg (910x511, 211K)

Prepare for Balkan takeover

all i know is he's willing to post the exact same 3 sentences shuffled around slightly for a couple hours a day

at some point all you can feel is sympathy for him

Attached: 8ca04cd7a582bd494f277ec559de2886.jpg (334x442, 87K)

it’s a damn shame how the mentally ill truly are. You would think that they would be put in asylums and getting the help they need, but no, that’s too “inhumane” apparently.

he used to be known as nicemark and is a Jow Forums originalfag and would always be superficially nice, which people found off-putting and bullied him for it, which left him bitter and angry. as for friends, I doubt he has any.

I thought he was a total faggot who gayposted all the time and got banned for it so he’s taking his frustrations out on Jow Forums. And everyone knows that he can meet tons of mentally ill people on that shithole app.

Attached: sketch-1561461892004.png (800x1280, 174K)

Imagine how important and consequential it is to know or care who's behind an internet post
Surely if it was the queen of britain the quality of the post itself would magically go up tenfold

>I thought he was a total faggot who gayposted all the time and got banned for it so he’s taking his frustrations out on Jow Forums
that too, but it doesn't help that he was Jow Forumss convenient bitch.
>And everyone knows that he can meet tons of mentally ill people on that shithole app
you're not wrong, but he seems to loath d*scord, like most people here

if it was the queen of england I'd ask her to poster bobs and vagoo

No, I just come here to shitpost.

when its the same dickhead every time you can't help but notice

and obviously it's very important to keep making threads to bitch about it and circlejerk their ego even harder
because what else is the internet for except for circlejerking egos

He probably pretends to hate D*scord to disguise the fact he’s actually on it.

Denmark isn’t the Romania spammer. If you weren’t a newfag and knew how Anzumark works then you would know this

why don't you make a better thread then

>T. Fagmark’s best friend on D*scord

Romania? I've come to bargain

Attached: doctor-strange-benedict-cumberbatch.jpg (2158x1136, 397K)

any thread is a better thread
did you have a point to make in there somewhere

probably, I would if I was him.
he still frequents happy day threads under his anzumark alter-ego, they all seem to be able to work as a team from time to time

List a single piece of proof as to why Anzumark is the Romanian spammer

What happened at the Happy Day thread yesterday was a total shitshow.

none
were we arguing?
fuck off milktoast

Attached: 123.jpg (320x200, 18K)

To quote our dearly departed Hong Kong:
>prove it

He sometimes spawns with the Danish flag which is weird because you would think he would cover it up and he always talks to this guy named Lee who I think is his Gay bf or some shit.

Anzumark uses the Jow Forumsflags plugin and when he does uses different flags he doesn’t change those flags that are a part of the plugin. Not only that but the countries he gets those flags from are usually more rare than the ones that the romanian spammer uses. Not only that but Anzumark has never made any oc, and to suddenly start making any would be out of character. Finally, Anzumark rarely posts and when he does it’s just to make fun of how stupid all of you are. Get a clue

I was in the thread but missed it

There’s this thread and he hasn’t himself specifically denied that he is Fagmark. You’re just trying to defend your shitty argument because you have these huge mental delusions and you’re willing to do anything to defend your d*scord pal.

nah
So you seem to be knee deep into this whole schizo business and yet at the same time you're too new to know who Lee is and you're too retarded to use the internet to figure it out? Fuck off newshit.

Attached: 1548980019412.jpg (229x220, 7K)

can someone give me the basic gesalt here? im confused

IP change
The Romanian spammer is intentionally leading you on because people like you are so gullible that you will believe anything. Clearly it worked, and now we have freak-shows like you getting uppity over one guy that isn’t even the culprit behind all of this

okay, I just took a look, and this proves it that Jow Forums is to mental illness like the Louvre is to the Mona Lisa

I doubt people would pay to get in. Get out, maybe...

>it's all VEE btw :)
Ftfy

Attached: Eh Vee where you go.jpg (630x462, 19K)

Attached: Vee aka every Romanian poster ever.jpg (461x348, 10K)

And now the schizophrenics stop responding because they now realize how much of a fool they made of themselves

Attached: Hi there, Vee again.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

that could be a pretty solid business model

Absolutely this

we are fagmark
we are the legion

Why you keep changing your IP faggot? Are you afraid of something?

Only the best boys change IPs.

This
We all must join the fagmark army

How’s it like on your D*scord server?

Twonkers please
Its too late for you to play the discord card already

I dunno, it seems pretty chill to me. There’s some schizo faggot asking if I’m in a discord server for fagmark but for the most part its all good

>twonkers
Laughing my fucking *nglo off

>he thinks I’m that faggot
Are you that braindead?

Attached: .png (659x1131, 514K)

You think that everyone who doesn’t like you is Mittens or Ralsei or whatever the fuck his name is.

lmao
The absolute irony of schizo newfags.

Are you also obsessed with me or something?

Literally who? Get your attitude checked you arrogant loser

I think you need to be checked into a hospital.

These posts reek of elliot rodger.

the irony is that the real elliot rodger had a history of making sockpuppets to attack his detractors whenever he got mocked for being a retard

Attached: 1556535112563.png (151x37, 2K)