Asking the average man

A question I'm posing to the average man. Please be honest. Do you see women as equal to men, superior to men, or inferior?

Attached: 58379129_552709908585573_6512126149743607808_n.jpg (540x960, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217374672/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apples and oranges.

I don't see the average man as my equal, so I don't see the average woman as my equal either.

A superior woman/man is superior.
An inferior woman/man is inferior.

I see women as superior

fpbp

fpbp

Equal value, different output

Inferior, somewhere between dogs and children but less trustworthy.

Equal, I have respect for women. However women that are stuck up, arrogant and have no self respect are pretty inferior. It all depends on how you carry yourself

That entirely depends on the race of the man/woman in question

Equal? No.
Not only that, but women, to be exact third-wave feminism, has completely dismantled and all but destroyed the western world.
Great job, women!!

Overall, they prove themselves to be a drain on society.

Women are inferior to men in every way. Their only redeeming feature is that they give birth to men.

Inferior in all the things that feminists say are equal. Women have their own gifts. Feminine energy is part of the yin yang with the masculine.

Ayup.

You are mentally and physically inferior.

But I wouldn't fight off a horde of niggers to protect a man, nor would I enjoy laying my head down on a man's botanical smelling breasts while he runs his soft hands through my hair and tells me all my hard work has been worth it.

Attached: blossoms.jpg (682x1024, 115K)

Men and women are only equal if terms of life value. Men and women both should contribute to society how nature intended, they are polar opposites in many ways, its not as simple as saying men are worse than women.

Inferior at being men, superior at being women.

Put them on a deserted island and let them starve.

End humanity and we can all be at peace with the father in heaven.

In what context?
>sport -> inferior
>singing -> superior
It depends on the context. You don't say, "Is a hammer superior, equal or inferior to a screwdriver?" It makes no sense.

equal at times
inferior at times
superior at times

the msm / education sys. has trained women to take this topic, and many others, as a simple yes/no question. that is a tactic to split and divide for better control.

cancer tier slide thread

ignore shareblue slide threads, GET IN HERE

Attached: 1488290189849.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Have sex incels. Ever considered that your hatred of women might have some relation to the fact you've never had a fulfilling relationship with a woman, or had sex for that matter?

Inferior to men in some things (e.g. logic, practicality), superior to men in other things (e.g. emotional intelligence, nurturing), rarely equal to men in most things.

Men are on average taller than women. That doesn't mean there aren't tall women or short men.

I love women but they are irrational and emotional children. I have yet to meet a responsible adult woman that has her life in order and makes sound decisions.

Attached: 008.png (324x432, 69K)

How would you like it if someone called you equal to a chair or some inanimate object? This is very insulting

Men and women are complementary and none of the horseshit you spew. Now fuck off femtard jew

a lot of the comments saying inferior seem to mainly be said out of aggression and using hyperbole. it seems most people think that women are equal, but just opposites

Attached: 58383301_552709958585568_7177243483827077120_n.jpg (540x960, 29K)

I think it’s easier for women to get jobs. It’s easier to make friends. It’s easier to then become more successful due to an advanced and larger network of friends . All because they have boobs and a pussy

Men and women are equal when you take the totallity of their output to the world, including woman's child bearing capabilities. When we measure men vs women in terms of what men have traditionally been good at (and this is how equality is being framed nowadays) women are obviously inferior.

neither. they are just different, having their own merrits as man do. They are what makes a home a home, they are an emotional balance to mans rationality. Its when women try to do what men are for that they become complete fuck ups, just like men do when they try to do what women are for

Attached: Historians.png (1887x288, 143K)

I'm gay you cunt, I don't hate women because they won't touch my willy I hate them because they are objectively shit. The difference is I don't have to pretend they aren't worthless to get my dick sucked.

This is exactly it.
Men and women need each other for different reasons.
The kikes are also fully aware of this and thus pit us against each other.
A nation where the men don't find the women worth saving is a nation easily conquered.

I only ever see jidf use the words, superior and inferior.

There's no nice way to put it. Men are better at women than just about everything except giving birth and having a vagina. Clearly we are superior in everything except giving birth and gaving a vagina. The ability to give birth and have a vagina is not worth the combined total if everything else men are better than women at.

>All because they have boobs and a pussy

If men get manipulated by sacks of fat and gaping flesh then who are the real superior ones here?

and with the veritas video, now we know oogal is actively trying to keep this a simple question thru the guise of algorithmic [un]fairness.

this topic is a prime example how there are acrive forces trying to keep people dumb to divide and control the public.

That's what we feel when your kind is called human.

mostly equal, but when u do stupid shit, i treat u as a stupid person, doesnt has anything to do with gender IMO. Trans ppl are lunatics tho that act agains nature.

Feminists make men and women opposites, nature made them complementary.

>facebook filename

Oof.

Women are axiomatically inferior in everything save for child-rearing and giving birth.

fpbp

Deep thinking, Mr. Obvious.

Attached: 1554189232932.png (645x773, 11K)

Women are like mentally and physically handicapped children for the most part.

This notion of equality... You think historically, men and women gave a fuck about this notion?

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Women are women, they are different to men in every way, men are stronger and smarter etc, women are more nurturing. To think the genders are equal is just retarded.also tits or get the fuck out.

>thinking that somehow gives him more authority in this discussion

Stupid question. That's like asking if horses are equal or superior to cows.

Different animals for different purposes.

The only reason you find women/men equal or unequal is because you put them in situations where they don't belong. Like complaining that a horse doesn't give enough milk and that a cow doesn't run fast enough.

I see women as aliens

best answer so far.

Women are physically and intellectually inferior. Doesn't mean they are less valuable than men.

Other.
It's a meaningless question. Some people are smart, some dumb, some strong, some weak.
At a population level there may be more strong men, more men who can engineer, but our species needs people who can deal with people, who can communicate, who care, and more women are better at that.
There are different strengths and weaknesses and a team has to cover all of them.
One thing I would say is that female sexual selection pressures are far stronger on male evolution than male is on female. Large proportions of males never pass their genes on.

o answer your question you need to understand it's nuanced.

In Western Judaeu Christian Society, Women and Men are both equal under the Law.

Men and Women are NOT equal when it comes to biological factors such as muscle mass, strength, etc.

fpbp

Men and women are not equal in terms of life value. It's not even close.

Feminists insist on turning women into men.

Of course, they're not as good men as men or would you claim they're equal soldiers or construction workers? The human race literally cannot survive without children, yet motherhood is the worst according to feminists. It's just slavery according to them.

Attached: 1532436942356.jpg (544x600, 36K)

Women have and always will be inferior to men because of hardwiring. The average female is, for lack of a better expression, programmed toward agreeableness which means they will support whatever side they're shown is the best. Meaning that they are very easily fooled and manipulated by propaganda and groupthink. This could be a positive once again if humans actually regain control over their media and education. But since the men in tiny hats are the kind of demons who look for who/what is successful and seek to infiltrate and subvert that we now live in clown world.

I have met very few actually intelligent females throughout my 40 years. Some of them are great at mimicking intelligence, but when you press them in a philosophical manner they fall to pieces and do the female version of chimping out.

Conversely I have met more actually intelligent men than I could keep track of.

Attached: 1559434776081.jpg (1596x1696, 598K)

>intelligence is not a biological factor
hahahaha

Read Aristotle.
>as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the one rules, and the other is ruled; this principle, of necessity, extends to all mankind

fpbp

Based. This is the only appropriate answer. The entire feminist movement is based on penis envy. They hold women to men's standards and when they don't match up get pissed.

Inferior. It's an unpopular truth but women know it themselves. Why do they always lobby for more rights and more legislation that is pro women if they were anywhere near equal to a man.

I said Men and Women CAN be equal in intelligence...IQ studies tend to back me up but with really sad numbers...Men are more intelligent, but that's why I said we can be equal

theres a lot of dumb men and women that are equally as stupid

Women will always be inferior even to the weakest men.

But women can make white children and that should be their only goal in life.

Different

A man wouldn’t ask this question

Attached: A86A6781-54C6-4454-B89B-687EB49D7F12.gif (200x142, 791K)

Objectively inferior, but still necessary.

Test me them. Have a conversation with me, and maybe I can show that I can be intelligent.

Attached: 58380260_552709928585571_4875423978501439488_n.jpg (540x960, 31K)

ever considered your kike masters pay you too much?
also
You'll never be a woman.

What do you mean by equal? I love women & naturally want to protect them, even from themselves.

Attached: Thinking.png (326x320, 81K)

The opposite shit that happens here - women hate - is equally retarded. I love women and I love how soft and beautiful and adorable they are. But all the cucks here just reeeee because they compare them to men and get pissed that women don't respond to them the way men do.

Women aren't men. Don't treat them like that. And vice versa

You big dummy

Attached: 793B2753-434B-4242-8465-94207FFA1FEA.png (640x636, 538K)

i honestly dont think about it.

Attached: 1561007199041.gif (257x193, 532K)

when you are talking about men versus women you should be talking about averages. You can say that some women are as fast or strong as some men. But the average men is much stronger and faster than women.
The same thing applies to intelligence, otherwise women would compete with men in chess, for instance.

fpbp
we're not superior or inferior, we're just different

>keeps posting vapid selfies that ads nothing to the philosophical debate shes trying to get started
>refuses or CANT state her own position in response
i think we just found out that YOURE not equal

you think women on average are dumber than men? where's the evidence?

Ah yes, NAWALT. Because of female narcissistic tendencies they have to make everything all about them personally. I never said that no females are actually intelligent.

Attached: 41379689_2329650290598659_6846463429314609152_n.jpg (638x712, 34K)

youre right brazilnut. my bad. ill be more specific in the future.

Superior in some fields, inferior in others.

The evidence is all around you. Everything was created by men. The only reason civilization exits is because men got out of the cave, built and maintain it.

inferior in same ways
superior in other ways

I'm new to Jow Forums and just posting pics of me so that people know when the poster of the original question (me) responds

Attached: 297BC89D-EA5B-4A11-8797-E205D133D63E.jpg (406x396, 29K)

Neither superior non inferior, men and women whether you’re human or a chimp are different, with different roles engrained in them both biologically and psychologically.

Men and women are like yin and yang, two halves which make a greater whole. This is nature’s system, not a social construct. Men and women are built for each other not for just one.

Guess you should've lurked a little longer then, Faggot. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Inferior at the work place
Superior a tdomestic tasks

Inferior with teenage children
Superior with young children

women are children, or dogs. they cannot into logic

T h i s

Since when is Jow Forums and /pol getting this influx of "normie" women?
Also from today i think.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217374672/

Meme flaggot

They're equal in their human rights, but I do consider them to be one step below in hierarchy. I'm skeptical of female leaders in the workplace unless they've prpven themselves to be capable. For men I don't unless there's something off about them.

>I'm angry at you because of a dream I had last night.
>I'm sad because this is the first time as an adult that I've been single for longer than 30 days.
>I'm happy because somebody liked my selfie.
>I'm horny because you treat me bad.
>I'm disgusted because somebody said the word, moist.
>I'm afraid because the man wants to take away my right to murder babies.
>I'm anxious because the statute of limitations on my rape claim is going to run out.
>I'm jealous because you asked for a raise.

Would the aforementioned statements indicate high emotional IQ or low emotional IQ?

Attached: 1520600313376.jpg (400x400, 23K)

This Is actually a rule
>rule 31

Attached: CC719266-4E65-4D47-82AA-23255F76798B.jpg (530x470, 62K)

I'll treat them as anyone else, with respect and dignity. Feminists, on the other hand, I don't consider to be women at all.

Attached: FEMEN_15_oct_2012-Rape-me.jpg (1000x667, 489K)

Many will say that men are inherently smarter than women. I'm not sure that is true. What is very obvious though is that at least in Western countries women are seen as basically good regardless of their actions while men have to prove themselves. Many women are outright worshipped if they're attractive or have any notable qualities. What that means is women are not given the same reason as men to evolve mentally. All they have to do is stay inside the lines of society and society will support them heavily. If they actually step outside the lines then they do get pushback and at that point the alienation and judgment will usually make them be a "normie" again.

Attached: 1540165103549.jpg (900x1200, 326K)

Different. There's an insurmountable power differential due to hormonal development (mainly testosterone), impacting even brain development. Women have had successful survival strategies by pair-bonding with males and having them face the brunt of the risks.
The modern lie of "women are equal to men" is a comical farce. The most feminist word ever in existence is WHORE.

No specified dimension in your typical Marxist rhetoric.

Tits or gtfo

My sister looks like this.