Everyone on Jow Forums right now is fake except for me

Everyone on Jow Forums right now is fake except for me.

Attached: 1557760903481.png (1404x1032, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbblcIIHREE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually, your fake too. Since you've said "everyone".

yonkers slit your wrists

I also said except for me

Actually you’re severely gay and retarded.

yonkers slit your wrists

I hope it hasn’t spread to the other boards. Or maybe the entire internet itself is being simulated to convince me that everything is alright.

lol no. stay mad
Then at least make some sense next time, OP

Fuck. Most of the boards are just as fake as this one. They almost seem normal but there is something off. Who ever is doing this is not doing a good job at making it seem real. I wonder what would happen if I try to communicate with one of the fakes? Maybe they are archons? Or perhaps they are just bots? It’s freaking me out though.

Hmmm... it seems as though whatever this is is now trying to make itself seem more realistic after reading my posts... I’m not sure if it is a good idea to even write this here but I don’t fucking have anything else to do. None of these new posts would have shown up in the real bant. I think they might be trying to tap into my internet history, or even worse my mind. I can’t tell if this is supernatural or just some one messing with me or a hacker?

It’s hard for me to think properly when you are doing this. There is no reason for you to mock me when you have me under your power

Maybe I should use a name in case anyone else here is actually real. What should I call myself thought? Anything to reading might be a problem for life. But at the same time if someone recognizes me then I could, be more comfortable here.

schizo circlejerk bait thread
do not reply

The wo frog threads are in perfect order again. My memory is not the cause for this? Or can’t would be a better containment? If a nigger even tried why exactly is this happening to me? What happened? Can you answer me?

got me

You might have the answers but you are posing as some one else right now, maybe you are gatekeeper cia would not be pleased how exactly can I get my answers from you

And who are you?

schizo circlejerk bait thread
do not reply

omg stop talking to yourself

If you take the attention away then I do not have to worry. So please ignore this thread like you do I have things to do :( but if you are faggots please go I want nothing with gays

fake fake fake

you admit it but why would you if not because of semen then why bother with this!? Are you implying that reality not I? They have god. Now I can sleep in peace goodnight I won’t be back

GeT ID GeT ID GeT ID

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I said stop bumping why have you changed strategies? I was about to go to bed! Fuck you fuck You fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you

false

Are you the ones out there? Why won’t you let me sleep?

Guise... My grillfreind is pregnaNte and doesint get her peariod anymor, is the baybee drinking the blood?

>horses
Well ain't that cute.

american spy

BUT IT'S WRONG!

Attached: mr__hollyswdood_5999.png (201x206, 46K)

you are not a based romanian you're an american spy sent to make based romania look weak

Attached: lol33.png (1148x806, 37K)

up

hmmmm

suck my dick goy boy

Damn

lolol

lol lo lo lo lol

hahahaha

hggggggggggggggggggg

Shut the fuck up

Triple frogs...

hmm.....