Worst country

worst country

Attached: EU_flag-map.svg.png (1016x1024, 163K)

agree

agree

best empire tho

Attached: 1490707544906.png (1280x1024, 188K)

United States of Europe.

>NOOOOOOOO YURUP IS AN UNION NOT A COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558141956758.png (1080x1020, 512K)

No Austria-Hungary. 2/10

Who are we kidding? We are a country. Or we will be one within 10 years.

agree

I wouldn't be so sure. The U.K. can't even get all it's members to agree they're a nation. The E.U. will be taken more seriously but I don't see the idea of a European nation happening in our lifetime.

>We are a country.
Yep.

Am proud to be part of it, but recognize that had I been born elsewhere I would hate it out of jealousy.

agree

Attached: 1560610363560.jpg (922x734, 80K)

This continent is so fucking dead.

Nice dick

>same currency
>no borders
>governed by one city (brussels)
Yep , we are a country alright. Pretty much soviet union 2.0

>a functioning market economy is a requirement to join the EU
>Pretty much soviet union 2.0

Attached: 1549433138356.jpg (500x565, 29K)

>a conglomerate of international policys with a flag
>a country
Retards, the EU is aspiring to become a country but we are nowhere near today.

Attached: 1529766212861.jpg (600x433, 46K)

Of course the eternal piefke immediately defends his kike union

Wanna bet that we will be just like the US until 2025?

Give it a few years. We are almost in Shengen and the Eurozone. We already applied, now there is a waiting period to see how stable our economy is right now. Those things take time.

2025 is a little too fast for total integration.

Nice trolling, you express no knowledge of what brought the USA into a single "country" (united states) and what prevents Europe from going the same same path.

You're right, we'll be more like China

Lots of killing each other?

Attached: EUvsUS.png (1515x775, 795K)

Brussels don't care, son. Now shut up and learn Esperanto! I assume an artificial country, will speak an artificial language.

There is nothing quite exactly like the EU out there. Both the USA and the USSR were the result of a violent conflict where not all parts joined voluntarily. The USSR collapsed and we'll see where the USA is in a few years since they are growing an economic bubble again.

it should be nuked

>Sovereignty protected by law.
>Can leave at any time without repercussion.
Ha!

Based. Can't wait to become European.

Yoink half of EU economy

Attached: european-union-map-brexit-vote-vector-file-illustration-all-country-flag-uk-exit-73522171.jpg (1300x1111, 166K)

Esperanto is pretty shit. I'd rather a new artificial language is created by simply mixing all European languages in equal parts and having the equally spread amongst the most used words in conversations. I mean how ward can it be to create an artificial language by combining already existing languages?

>that image
8/10 attempt

Change those school books and statues then, so they admit the truth. Otherwise we can block you again, and we will.

fuck the eu and FUCK the mainland

15%
still a lot

That's what Esperanto is.....

It doesn't include all EU languages and is created by a single person so there are glaring problems with it. What we need is to gather linguistic experts from all EU countries to work on a new European common language.

Already a reason to update that pic...
We won't become like China either, again because of OUR history.
So did we long before America was even rediscovered by Columbus.
Language and an equal ground - starting from fresh ground - is what united America.

You can't predict what will happen with us by looking backwards for a model!

Attached: IMG_20190521_222606_783.jpg (600x433, 69K)

It doesn't have to include all of them, just the easiest to learn. Spanish is already easy to learn and it's spoken a lot outside of the EU. That should be our national language. Actually, we should remain separate countries with our own languages, but since we will become a country whether we like it or not, let's go with Spanish.

We'll be a first then. Dude we will become a country. I don't like it either, but we can all see it happening.

>It doesn't have to include all of them
It does. If it includes all, it will improve integration since people from every country in the EU will have familiarity with it on a personal level.