PENIS

PENIS!!!1!!!!!1 XDDDXDXXDXDXDXDXDDXDDDDD
LOOK IT'S A XDDDDDDDDDDD PENIS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD !!!111!!1!!!!11

KKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AND SHAT MYSELF!!!1!1!!!!1!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
JEJEJJEJEJJEJEJEJJEJE
JEJ
JE
JEJ
JJJEJ
JJJEJ
XDDDDDD JEJ XDDDDDDDD

PENIS WEANUS!!!1!!!!!1
WEEANUS PEANIS!!!1!!!!!111!
IT'S MY WEANPUS PENAIS!!1!1!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!11!!
MY PANTS ARE BROWN AND STINKIES OH NOES I AM LAUGHING LAUGHING XEXEXEXEXEEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEEXEXEXEX!1!!!!1!1!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IT
S
A
FUCKING
PENIS XDDDDDDXXDDXDDXDDDXDDXDXDDXDDXDDXDDXDDXDD
PENIS PENIS PENIS XDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDD PENIS PENIS XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD PENIS PENIS!!!!!!1!!!1!!
XHDHHDHDHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!1!1!!11!11
XDDDDXDXXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXD

IM DYING I PISSED MSYELF I CANT BREATH IM LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING LAFFIN LAFFIN LAFFIN LAFFIN
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
PENIS!!!!1!!!!11!11!!!!!1!11
PENIS!1!1!!!1!!1!1!!1!!!
XDDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXD

Attached: AF5D6E7E-A8BA-47CB-A5E9-354314ABB05B.jpg (385x371, 64K)

KKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AND SHAT MYSELF!!!1!1!!!!1!
JEJEJJEJEJJEJEJEJJEJE
JEJ
JE
JEJ
JJJEJ
JJJEJ
XDDDDDD JEJ XDDDDDDDD

PENIS WEANUS!!!1!!!!!1
MY PANTS ARE BROWN AND STINKIES OH NOES I AM LAUGHING LAUGHING XEXEXEXEXEEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEEXEXEXEX!1!!!!1!1!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IT
S
A
FUCKING
PENIS PENIS PENIS XDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDD PENIS PENIS XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD PENIS PENIS!!!!!!1!!!1!!
XDDDDXDXXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXD

IM DYING I PISSED MSYELF I CANT BREATH IM LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING LAFFIN LAFFIN LAFFIN LAFFIN
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
PENIS!1!1!!!1!!1!1!!1!!!

No

Attached: F7774D34-7E2F-42C3-958E-9244CF935F67.jpg (669x482, 96K)

Benis

Delete your Jow Forums account

No. First come, first serve.

Attached: 36AE1D26-5CE9-442F-ACC7-5D17213FB20E.jpg (409x500, 127K)

2late

you can't make an account on Jow Forums dumbass

Fuck you
You're all retarded nigger faggots. For you to not wake up would be greater to obtain than heaven. One day without having a billion cocks up your ass is too much to ask for, is it you handicaped fuckers? It's like a competition for you, whoever can have the most cum inside his asshole wins, right? It must be so, I refuse to believe you're this fucking gay. Moving your atrocidad of a body ONE (1) inch makes you exhausted. You have no job. You have no friend. You have no life. Yet you pride yourself in thinking you're relevant enough to make everyone know how much of a nigger faggot you are. Jesus christ just take the god damn rope and end it all, your dragon dildos should have been enough for you to reconsider your life, but nooo, you had to go further, you had to become what you are today, munching on every single cock you see, swallowing every single bit and even going as far as cumming in a god damn cup and bloody drinking it. Your fat fingers can barely muster to type something, your ass is still bleeding from the time your chair broke. But then, what's the difference between having a flesh rod inside your ass and a metal one? I wouldn't be surprised to hear you moan, you faggot. Your mental illness has rotten so badly inside you you're now embracing it, posting in /lgbt/ and pretending you're a "cute girly girl x333". This thirst of yours to participate and garner any kind of attention is only equal to your thirst for cum, hence why you feel the obligation to post your tranny threads every fucking where. Your father is crying, and your mother regrets birthing you. Your flamboyant attitude doesn't get you anywhere, except into arguments on the internet. Going outside WILL result in your death, the distance is far too much, and there won't be your favourite dildos. I'd feel sad for you, spending all of your time here, but you're so little aware of yourself you don't seem to realise you have been dragging your life far too long. Kill yourselves.

Attached: 1561686211698.png (309x336, 135K)

Ebin pasta, 11zorz/10zorz
You’re still not getting my pasta (You)

Attached: 3AC381A7-A900-4EB5-B31E-EED9DD58216B.jpg (900x850, 166K)

AAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE
I SHALL UNEARTH A CURSED PASTA

Attached: 1561686735334.jpg (879x800, 357K)

You are casually walking down the street, minding your business, until a car suddenly stops and four bulky men come out of it, running towards you. You are trying to defend yourself, however their muscles are making quick work of you and soon you find yourself uncounscious. An unknown amount of time later, you wake up, repulsed by an extremely strong smell. You do not know where you are. You are blindfolded. This smell. You do recognise this stench. It is exactly how your penis smells like when you haven't taken a shower in a long time. You feel a large hand touching your left cheek, slowly taking the blindfold off. You are blinded by the light, but as soon as your eyes get used, you are welcomed by a massive, uncut, wet, throbbing dick. You look up to the man wielding this malodorous beast, your eyes feasting on the abs as rock hard as his cock, his pectorals as sweaty as his pole, his face as beautiful as... His rod... Is it the stench? You cannot seem to stop thinking about the dick throbbing right in front of you. Your heart is racing. You can feel his precum running down your face as he rubs the tip of his dong on you. Why can't you move? The scent is so strong... His whole cock is resting on your entire face... Why can't you think anymore?... As your mind goes blank, you let your tongue out, but it is no use, as soon after the man is gripping hard on your head and has forced his massive dick inside your mouth. You're on the verge of vomiting. Such a bad taste... Yet you want more of it... Your whole body is trembling, unsure whether it is the dick throbbing too hard or if it's your excitment... But the man is not satisfied. He rams the entire lenght of his rod and soon you find yourself almost unable to breath due to the meat inside of you. But you do not care. You want more. You gladly take it, and help him by carressing his huge balls. Your lips cannot stop kissing this cock. You do not care about anything but this cock. You want this cock.

Attached: 1561686792633.png (257x300, 68K)

Hmmmm, tempting. Gimme a good Remilia pic I don’t have and I’ll do it.

Attached: 27D714A1-39DE-448B-8C7B-1BEE9C70E113.jpg (189x189, 16K)

what do you mean by good remilia picture
they're all good

Attached: what do you define as good? well drawn? a good reaction face?.png (750x357, 264K)

Attached: 20190627220329_glitch.jpg (800x800, 334K)

Well drawn.
Eh

Attached: 85BB5B0F-8E8A-4ABA-BBFD-09FCE87098E7.jpg (822x900, 180K)

Attached: 20190627221212_glitch.jpg (730x799, 335K)

Momiji Butte is cuter tho.

Attached: 1560475788412.jpg (706x1000, 91K)

Could be improved, dunno.
*SLAP*
YOU MEANT “SEXIER”

Thicc!

Attached: 1561489291526.png (1022x630, 15K)

Friendly too..

Attached: 1560476694781.png (530x750, 432K)

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

For some reason I began thinking of caramel momiji and I started becoming heavily aroused

jan_(lightdragoon) remilia_scarlet
look up these tags in a booru; are they good enough?

Attached: 1561688622755.jpg (1777x1254, 1.36M)

This is good.

KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK
KKKKKKKKKKEK

JEJEJJEJEJJEJEJEJJEJE
JEJ
JE
JEJ
JJJEJ
JJJEJ
XDDDDDD JEJ XDDDDDDDD

PENIS WEANUS!!!1!!!!!1
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
IT
S
A
FUCKING

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
PENIS!1!1!!!1!!1!1!!1!!!

Attached: sacc thanks (you).jpg (397x363, 57K)

Nigger

i want to shit

>back in HS
>teacher is reading a book in class
>she reads penis out loudly
>class clown XDDDDDDDDDDDD SHE SAID PENIS LOOOL

every starts laughing
why?

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353--memes-humor.jpg (236x202, 8K)

oh, this thread is still alive