Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;

Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;
- Less fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel. We're human beings just like you.
- More discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, less abuse and harassment.
- Acceptance and tolerance, we have feelings and our choices in our life shouldn't concern random internet people.
No haters and trolls allowed in this thread! If you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute in here nor any questions about transgenders, just don't say anything at all.
You literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.

Attached: 1561690960140.jpg (578x1090, 219K)

Be my girlfriend, faggot.

Tr*nnyniggers fuck off

Introduction and getting to know each other seems like a good first step, doesn't it?
Learn to read;
>No haters and trolls allowed in this thread!

based

mongrels fuck off

Tr*nnyniggers fuck off

Attached: 1517476176311.png (500x500, 226K)

>dr. gaydick

We can get to know each other after I make you my wife.

Traps aren’t trans people tho

shut up gay namefig

Based Flawsy getting it right.

keep necrobumping this thread so this nigger never gets to post a 3rd thread ever again

Shut up you ugly tranny. Either send me webms of you dilating your neo pussy or fuck off

Tumblr, go home or maybe go on /lgbt/. Jow Forums is mostly a useless board anyways.

Attached: Picture of OP.png (274x244, 122K)

Leave Akari alone you sick person

Attached: 1555711113569.png (482x436, 175K)

FUCK OFF MOR*VIAN

>- Acceptance and tolerance, we have feelings and our choices in our life shouldn't concern random internet people.
That's exactly what I think as well. In other words, fuck off. I saw what you did to Jow Forums. You have a board with 150 of your own threads on /lgbt/

Attached: trans3.jpg (450x375, 38K)

>We're human beings just like you
No
>No haters and trolls allowed
This is Jow Forums, not tumblr.
>don't say anything at all
Fridge and nigger

Attached: classy.png (1000x1000, 177K)

How rotten and mutilated your wound that you call vagina is, tranny

Attached: 1560365036836.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

>Jow Forums seriously needs more positive transgender representation;
Kek fuck off to /lgbt/
>Less fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fuel. We're human beings just like you.
You're as much of a human being as the device you're sending this from. You lost your humanity as soon as you decided to become a tranny.
>More discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, less abuse and harassment.
>Acceptance and tolerance, we have feelings and our choices in our life shouldn't concern random internet people.
I can't even accept and tolerate my family, let alone a Chernobyl mutant that thinks it's a woman.
>No haters and trolls allowed in this thread! If you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute in here nor any questions about transgenders, just don't say anything at all.
Welcome to Jow Forums, buddy. Nobody is going to sugarcoat anything for you to not hurt your oh so fragile feelings. The world doesn't owe you anything for cutting your cock off. Fuck off.
>You literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.
Everything has to be about you, doesn't it. Go and seek for attention around some beta numales on Plebbit or Tumblr. You are not welcome here.

fuck off mental illness

Attached: jaroffuckss.jpg (570x570, 38K)

You fucking negro bains really feed this moronic troll. Good fucking job

Attached: lugi.jpg (153x258, 6K)

You forgot that saging exists, faggot.

Attached: 37e4a80e1352f22420f2fbdda1cf74b1.jpg (460x437, 15K)

controversial bump

Fucking tranny faggot, go join the 40%

If everyone was naked and no one ever wore clothes trannies would not exist. Checkmate atheists.

Nice falseflag thread Jow Forums. t. actual tranny

Attached: 1452207136024.jpg (728x1041, 141K)

You literally have a whole board dedicated p much to trannyshit to the extent that the gays are annoyed at you guys for shitting up LGBT why do you need other boards to pander to you as well?

lol die

no