DAVID ICKE

Do reptilians rule the world?

Attached: 23D6F0AB-75F8-4A4A-8213-7F9D05236AFD.jpg (446x687, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Este
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attia_(gens)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cambrai
politicalbullpen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=h2damkYqxG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Attached: Snekels.png (448x534, 23K)

No, (((Icke))) is here to take attention away from Jews and make people believe this retarded shit instead. Oy goyim, it's not Jews who control the world, its da lizards

He leads people to find the truth. Anybody with a 100+ iq can read between the lines when he says shape shifters you know he's talking about kikes who have shapeshifted for thousands of years.

he cant call out the jews, because they would shut him down, therefore he uses reptilians instead

Attached: IMG_8302.jpg (758x644, 64K)

this. if he didn't speak that way he would have been shoah'd years ago

Just replace the word “reptilians” with “Jews” and you’re good to go, fren.

Attached: F4264B9D-7A1B-4D01-ADE8-44D93DFAE393.gif (646x466, 381K)

>2019
>i am forgotten

So the Royal families are Jewish?

Yeah they are called Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU

he already did get shoa'd for antisemitism.
he reverse named the jew because the jew named him.

Yes kinda.

Attached: Patrick Stern.jpg (332x460, 82K)

Well the Queens primary clam to the throne is direct descendance from the House Of David. But, well Jews aren't really Jews user, something that used to be clean and wholesome, is now having its dead skin worn by another far less savoury party.
Even the Star is stolen, they don't really own it, and they made those whom it really belongs to, hate it.

Attached: 88.jpg (582x350, 110K)

I dunno but this is so great

Attached: F517EBEE-E19C-4F30-9C21-2975F1468222.jpg (1188x673, 148K)

You need to research more into what kikes are. The term jew is only a few hundred years old.

why would you think sssuch crazy thingsss?

Attached: dayyy vinci.jpg (866x1024, 453K)

no, he quite literally means reptilians.

Attached: 1540849797473.png (1421x682, 880K)

Actually I'm here on a visit

Are you saying kikes can't be reptilians?

flex like david icke

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA

Attached: 14a1ae152bfb7008dc66b34995b98019f446e739e9dc6c5a7924a36b454c253cb9.jpg (196x290, 25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Este

This is the royal house ALL modern european nobility is descended from, the others have all been killed.

They came from the Atti Family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attia_(gens)

A Roman PLEBIAN family. These were freed slaves that were JEWISH and many became merchants and doctors after being free. The rose in power to great wealth.

The Este family took their name from where the Atti family fled during the barbarian invasions. Este in Veneto, the province that would grow into venice and the hub of central banking. Venice would grow so strong from their banking assets and war profiteering that it would take ALL of europe to ally against them to stop them from taking over Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cambrai

Now this could be enough proof, but the royal family of england even CLAIMS to be descended from the davidic bloodline of Jewish kings.

Attached: d45534951c2b0bb449a4989fd47f1f27.jpg (710x925, 188K)

Doesn't matter what you call them, the point is they exist, they pull the strings and they are the final boss of this world.
>They did 9/11
>They killed JFK
>They push racemixing
>They are behind every war since the Treaty of Westphalia
>Hitler tried to stop them
If you deny their existence at this point you are either blind, or working under them.

Attached: merchant 1.jpg (247x255, 16K)

>Are you saying kikes can't be reptilians?
no, are you a retard with no reading comprehension?

Icke is the man. Been admirably redpilled as of late.
He's the LOCAL celeb round here and literally lives 5min away from my house. He's a chill guy irl (strangers approach him to say "hi" a lot and he is always polite, humble and good natured) and he is good mates with my dad's BFF.

Attached: 1551803412211m.jpg (1024x580, 135K)

Nigger absolutist. Prove they don't exist or that kikes can't be reptilians. I'll be upstairs destroying that slam pig of a whore you call mommy when you're ready.

>Nigger absolutist. Prove they don't exist or that kikes can't be reptilians. I'll be upstairs destroying that slam pig of a whore you call mommy when you're ready.
ok, well thanks for proving that yes, you are an absolute retard with no reading comprehension

Lmao a kike calling someone else retarded. I bet you think Beethoven was black too eh faggot?

Bah, arguing over such an ephemeral topic. There is no solid proof, only percentages of likelihood.
The age of the dinosaurs, with all its great variety of species, produced some lasting race of reptilian intelligence who has remained undetected since ?
Or does this Icke guy claim they came from space , other dimension ?
What's his explanation for the origin ? There are only few lizard like forms depicted in any ancient archaeology that i'm aware of, nothing significant.

Attached: 1552221135310.jpg (770x436, 50K)

anons said David Icke is speaking in code and the whole reptilian thing is just a cover for saying jews. I say that he does actually mean reptilians and he's not talking in code.
You respond "hurr durr r u saying kikes cant be reptilians?"
I say no, as in no, I'm not saying they can't and you're a retard for inferring that from my reply.
You then again respond as if that's what I'm saying and top it off with "prove they can't be! Prove they don't exist!" even though I'm not arguing that they don't exist.
And even if I was arguing they don't, saying "prove something doesn't exist" is the dumbest asinine fallacy. Prove there isn't a tranny midget riding a unicorn on planet mars, faggot.
Seriously, what's it like having an IQ in the double digits?

Attached: Archons.jpg (700x472, 156K)

>There are only few lizard like forms depicted in any ancient archaeology that i'm aware of, nothing significant.
Objectively false.

No, I spoke too literally. There ARE many lizard forms across many cultures, but it is not unique, there are also bird-forms, cow-forms, people with dog heads, speaking lions, fish people and ant-folk.
I'm saying that if the TRUE underlying manipulative clique of this planet were truly lizard folk, then this would be reflected almost universally in our ancient art, or at least in a more pronounced way.
If we are to take the Reptilian Quetzlcoatls and the Oriental Dragons seriously, based purely on pictographic evidence, then we must also be forced to take the bird-headed ant people seriously too.
Literature also reflects this, while there is much mention of reptilian forms, it in no way eclipses all the other animalistic forms we see represented as gods or men of renown.

Attached: TheRabbitHole.jpg (500x503, 41K)

the hopi indians refer to the time of the last cataclysm and how they were taken in by 'ant people.'

be they ant, mantis, reptile, or whatever the fuck, something existed before, presently, and will in the future.

Attached: hopiantpeoplewall.jpg (750x483, 35K)

I can agree with you to some extent. But the serpent symbol in specific is the most widespread symbol across cultures and plays an active and prominent role in most of our major world mythologies. I can't be 100% on the Icke theory, I know he's taken much of his work from older authors as well. I am convinced however that there is SOME force at work beyond mere human conspiracy. Be it demonic, extraterrestrial, subterranean, or metaphysical. I've seen enough paranormal phenomenon (many in the presence of others) to believe that there aren't things that can't be explained by material sciences.

It is likely that the Annunaki caused much of this confusion. If you read the Sumerian writings, stories which are purportedly records of the words of the Annunaki, then you will observe them saying as they entire a hostile environment such has water or the void of space...
>"Let us put on our Eagle Helmets", or "Let us put on our Fish Suits".
They seemed to thoroughly enjoy anthropomorphising their equipment, modelling it after nature to be efficient was the whole core of their science and mathematics.
Also they were well aware of the cultural effects of religious manipulation and they speak directly of influencing multiple cultures in this manner.
>To go to a land beyond the oceans Ningishzidda chose, with a band of followers thereto he went.
>Six hundred and fifty Earth years was at that time the count,
>But in the new domain, where Ningishzidda the Winged Serpent was called, a new count of its own began.
Make of that what you will, the Sumerian is almost painfully explicit in how it dismantles our religious institutions and renders them as childish cargo cults.

Attached: 20120208-LamentsontheruinofUr.jpg (506x338, 64K)

Actually, I'm starting to think that they do.

Start with Sumer doubtFag.

Read the fucking thread before posting, take off the memeflag, speak clearly not in 1337speek, lurk more and just generally consider suicide while you quietly return to "that other place", faggot.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x293, 748K)

I'm only here for the (You)s

Attached: x.png (1200x832, 203K)

Anyone ITT actually building a library of this and related material? I've been collecting this stuff for years now.
>Leading Edge International Research Group
>Matrix series by Valdamar Valerian
>Zecharia Sitchin (everything)
>Erich von Däniken (everything)
>Graham Hancock (everything)
>The Stars Are Falling: Reasons To Believe We Are Enslaved By The Serpent by Matthew Delooze
>The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth by Robert Morning Sky
>Gods of Eden by William Bramley
>Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century by Jan Van Helsing
>Elizabeth Van Buren (everything)
>Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper
>Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeyer
>Voyagers: The Sleeping Abductees by Ashayana Deane
I really have a lot of fun with these kinds of books.

Attached: 1541968423687.jpg (801x960, 173K)

Icke is a dumbass
Aliens arent fucking real, reptilians has to be code for demon otherwise its comolete retardation

>notice me, senpai!!!

Forever alone

What's his endgame?

Attached: rZOaHhx.png (192x154, 65K)

Isis is Lillith = the Widowessentially, the wisdom is saying that a man can only beget a manso the simple rule of logic indicates that what is not a man to begin with cannot beget a manwho was Lillith, who was Adam and who was Eve really?ancient literature indicates that Lillith was first but that she rebelled against "the one above"the first fertile human woman per sethen out of her came Adamwho is not a single man but a raceAdamuthen who was Eve?or what was Eve?the bible CODE indicates that Eve was not only NOT a single woman,but rather a 'people' or beings who were not human beingscalledThe Ishshasthen there was no literal tree in the garden of Eden, but a shaft/door...a technology of time travel and the Elohim told human beings NOT to use it, for if they would use it they will diewhy?this was NOT Jehova's order or commandment or whateverthis was the Elohim's warning to real human beingswhy would it be dangerous for human beings to use time travel doorswhat would happen to their atoms in their bodies and more importantly, what would happen to their descendants?to their seed?the Ishshas were given/shown these portals for their use and through their use they became mighty men of old in unfair terms over the humansthis holographic technology made them appear beautifulwhy?because the reconstruction of the cells by passing through these portals sent them back to the original rendering of their creationbut the Selves on the PRRESENT timeline they previously inhabited became deadiow, they died on 3dif they are being seen there...they are essentially deadbut the Ishshas did use it and gave it to the humans and some of them did use it anywayso they went into the past and took the "kingdom" by force they were "marrying wives"the sex change and homosexuality being rampant NOWthese beings (referring to the Ishshas)...Miguel Serrano calls:biological Robots

if you throw away reptilians his books make surprisingly a lot of sense

There are reptillians, but they are the fallen angels like the serpent in eden, however they were locked away in mountains and rivers and shit.
Then there are people entirely controlled by fear and the survivalinstinct, controlled by the REPTILLIAN BRAIN. Those have no issues screwing others over to ensure their own survival or success. These same functions as the reptillian brain is taken by the root chakra, the lowest one indicating the occupation of survival issues to be the lowest form of conciousness unable to perceive any bigger pictures. These are the reptillians controlling our world which likely comune with the literal ones giving reason to the rampant satanism and occultism in the government as it stems from the fallen angels. This root chakra can also be corrupted through sodomy basically goving it more control over you which then explains the pedo bullshit as well.
The chakra energy is callebd kundalini and described as a serpent coiled into itself at the bottom of the spine, a spiral, the triangle is a symbol of the male, and now you know what the boylover logo references

What goes on on the Isle of Icke?

>not a single thing founded in scripture
K

Reptilian annunaki hybrid bloodlines to be exact. They are not humans

politicalbullpen.com/

got a bro that flashed meh his eyes
and invited me over for 420, declined
"The IT invitation(a wrinkle in time?)"

he mapped out the jewish led network of criminal institutions.

Better than just about every other researcher on the planet

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 9.02.53 AM.png (1280x800, 361K)

i think he is an extremely based guy that speaks his truth.
i don't like how everyone fixates on the lizards and ayyliens but ignores literately everything else which is much less insane but truth none the less.

nice, can get alot of those books from the ARK

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 760K)

>if you throw away reptilians his books make surprisingly a lot of sense
when you keep them in, it still makes a lot of sense.
You know that YOUR OLDEST SECTION OF YOUR BRAIN IS INHERITED BY A REPTILLIAN ANCESTOR??

Attached: 052.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

I've always thought of it as metaphorical.

Reptiles are cold-blooded, and mainly see other creatures in terms of "food or foe". Can they be eaten or do they have to be fought.

They don't have the mammalian & primate instincts that are part of what make us human: pair-bonding, mother-child bonding, altricial rearing, co-operation, etc.

This is because reptiles lack a neocortex - the most evolutionary recent part of the human brain - that governs those sorts of behaviours. Their brains can only comprehend things that are directly relevant to survival or reproduction.

Icke is saying that those who rule over us are like reptiles. They do not have higher human interests such as love, companionship, and culture, and think only of how to exploit those weaker than them. This is a useful and vivid message whether or not you believe in shapeshifting extraterrestrial reptilians.

Anyone who thinks the man is referring to Jews instead of reptilian aliens aren't that familiar with his work.

If you doubt me, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=h2damkYqxG8

the draco/reptilian race is just one of the dark ET's that rule the world
then you have some sirians, greys even fallen angels in the 4D realm
if you have to resume Human Galactic History in 1 sentences would be raped by thousands of galactic refugees while they smoke our pineal glands.

Attached: Nammu.jpg (435x693, 65K)

All your friends are here.

Attached: www.jpg (909x879, 116K)

>Mark Passio
>A literal “ex” satanist still attacking Christians
>Let me watch 20 hours of Isis Horus myth and learn nothing
No. Go away Mark

Beethoven was a dog you spaz

>BREATHES IN
ITS DA FUGIN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

No, Icke LITERALLY means reptillians.

Yes

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Came here for this

This guy actually gets it. All you retards pretending Khazars are Jews don't know shit.

sage////

wow