Axis allies/volunteers during WW2 according to the german army

>Italians
"Shitty italians [...] they dont provide anything, they dont want to go to war, they dont trust themselves, they shit themselves and surrender for the slightest problem"
"130k italians are worth the same than about 10k germans! All italian tanks have a white flag inside"
"If italians were to invade south of germany, the girls from the Hitler Youths would be enough to defeat them"
>Slovaks & Austrians
Only slightly worse than the germans, according to them
>Romanians
"They were much better than during WW1, they are brave, they lost much blood"
"they aren't bad soldiers"
>Spaniards
"They dress badly but they are good soldiers" -1942
>Hungarians
They were called "trash", because they fled when they saw the Russians.

Source: gehm.es/segunda-guerra-mundial/asi-veian-los-soldados-de-la-wehrmacht-a-sus-aliados/

Attached: blue_division_263_regiment1.jpg (486x506, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carica_di_Poloj
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battaglia_di_Piombino
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impresa_di_Alessandria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Petrikowka
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monte_Cassino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringy nazi "opinions"

>f italians were to invade south of germany, the girls from the Hitler Youths would be enough to defeat them

Yeah like in the same way they surrendered to the russians

German soldiers were actual fucking weenies in large. They had excellent leadership and initially the best tech in the war by far, but that faltered later on. Seeking approval from a failed army is pretty pathetic.

Considering an alliance of under-equipped and outnumbered BRits, undertrained fatfuck Americans who had a pathetically underorganized military at start and literal starving cannibalistic Soviets running on sheer will power, defeated them, i'd not consider opinions of Nazi Germany an intelligent choice to use as a litmus for gauging a nations military capacity. Free men fight harder than slaves.

Attached: dresden_BBQ.jpg (500x647, 117K)

>If italians were to invade south of germany, the girls from the Hitler Youths would be enough to "defeat" them
;)

Like, defeat their dicks XD

Maybe the Hungarians wouldn't have ran if the Germans had given them guns

Germany just hadn’t had the manpower to shit out manpower like the US did with G.Is and Russia had with its conscripts. The Wehrmacht relied heavy on elite troops like the Fallschirmjäger and guess what happens when your elite infantry dies due to some blunder of your meth’d up high command? You’re screwed.

>Bulgarians
"Uhhhh, why aren't they here with us freezing to death in Stalingrad, Hans?"

Who gives a shit about what the guys who lost the war thought anyways

>If italians were to invade south of germany, the girls from the Hitler Youths would be enough to defeat them"
Hard to believe that this quote is from a German from that time, because there were no girls in the Hitlerjugend. They had their own organization.

>the best tech in the war by far,
Kek, typical YouTube history expert

Why didn't german increase its military numbers to 40 million?
Thats nearly every man.
Germany did barbarossa with 4 million with was unable to hold posistions.

Fundamentally egotistical overhyped white trash led by fucked up pseudo elite drug addicts is what that sounds like to me. Overall an indicator of the net weakness of German society of the time when that's the best that you can manage.

My great grandpa actually killed a Fallschirmjager dude in France and dragged a Luftwaffe to a field hospital. Captured a few wounded German soldiers during the course of the war too. Said they were all way too over educated, soft, naive and polite to be a soldiers. That's the general impression I get of most Germans in military even to this day from what military family members say from working with Bundeswehr units.

It's like a whole country of engineers and accountants who think they're hardcore strongmen.

Attached: 000 survivors.png (477x724, 692K)

At the onset of the war Germany fielded a lot of the best stuff at the time.

Japan managed to increase its military numbers to around 40 million and had 800k stationed in kyushu in 1945

r those refugees or identitarians ?

The us army had around 800k in the pacific theatre in 1945

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28-11-09-34.png (720x1280, 172K)

German troops were largely brainwashed naive men in their late teens to early 20s who were pretty sheltered and soft led by tweakers who attempted to instill psychopathic morals that many didn't fundamentally agree with. This creates a mass force which looks only towards glory and arbitrary goals to aim for and not a military which has a moral backing and a root survival complex to motivate them. The "elite" troops were well trained but fanatical and killed off early on by their idiotic leaders blunders as you stated. Really you're just backing up the claim that the German population of the time were just butthurt tweakers guiding naive sheltered poor kids to their doom and that the opinions of WWII era Nazi Germany shouldn't be seen as a metric by which to meter other nations military prowess with.

Attached: weak cunt.jpg (968x892, 143K)

German tech wasn't the deciding factor but excellent training and tactics between units. After all the elite units were slowly crushed on the eastern front it was hard for the Wehrmacht to replace them. Your anecdotical evidence based on subjective prejudice is worthless. The Japanese were/are polite aswell and yet they fought till the last man. Don't act like tough shit LARPing as your grandpa.

>They had excellent leadership and initially the best tech in the war by far, but that faltered later on.
As far as I know, German tech was mediocre to substandard throughout the war and the only outstanding achievement of the war, the Battle of France, was mainly a result of fortunate coincidences and an incompetent French general staff.

>and literal starving cannibalistic Soviets
Enemy at the Gates is not a documentary.

>It's like a whole country of engineers and accountants who think they're hardcore strongmen.
That's racist.

Attached: vlvy3li9gzjz.jpg (1355x1221, 235K)

nazis and germans are two entirely different things. the army consisted of german conscripts who mostly werent nazis and didnt want to go to war either.

nazi = member of the political party nsdap.
german soldier = usually not member of the political party nsdap

also nazis never had a majority, it was a dictatorship remember?

and when the us landed in france, the eastern front was already in full collapse and soviet troops stremed unchecked into eastern europe. the western front had nothing to oppose the allied advance.

>It's like a whole country of engineers and accountants who think they're hardcore strongmen.
the propaganda is strong in you. most germans were actually farmhands, farmers and ordinary workers. not much engineering or accounting.

>The Japanese were/are polite aswell and yet they fought till the last man.

Japs didn't go as polite prisoners when they ran out of ammunition. They ran at you with shit swords. Wehrmacht dudes surrendered when their rifles got stuck and apologized for making US troops leave Hollywood to fight in a dirt field they didn't want to be in either. There's a difference.

It's not anecdotal. That's what all of the allies said about the Germans.

German leadership, officers and SS were sadists and would exact all sorts of fucked up perverse shit on captives, undesirables and the like in setting that were to their advantage but the average infantry were just normie sheltered kids who were kind of dumb patriots who thought Hitler would make Germany a glorious new mega state as long as they fell in line as drones. Japs were fanatics who genuinely believed if they didn't give their life to god on earth Hirohito that Japanese society would collapse and Japan would fall as a colony to the West.

The two aren't alike at all in motivation.

Attached: gondola coast.png (2700x1013, 3.88M)

Unless us was willing to lose 36 million+ men from their 70 million manpower they were not willing to pay the suffient price that japanese were, thats losing 26% of their population and 50% of their men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carica_di_Poloj

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battaglia_di_Piombino

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impresa_di_Alessandria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Petrikowka

>Considering an alliance of under-equipped and outnumbered BRits, undertrained fatfuck Americans who had a pathetically underorganized military at start and literal starving cannibalistic Soviets running on sheer will power, defeated them, i'd not consider opinions of Nazi Germany an intelligent choice to use as a litmus for gauging a nations military capacity. Free men fight harder than slaves
Everything in this paragraph is a lie.

thats not true either. the elite troops weren nazi because in the beginning of the war the nazis had no military arm large enough to be fielded. many cowards explicitly joined the ss in order to not be fielded at the front, where the army fought.

the "elite" of the germany army were traditional prussian soldiers led by consvervative prussian aristocrats and they died in 1941 around moscow and novgorod and 1942 in stalingrad and grozny. the german army had its last stand in 1943 in kursk. after that the war was over and the fanatics who increasingly took over afterwards didnt do anything of strategic importance.

>Japan would fall as a colony to the West.
they weren't wrong

I won’t claim to be an expert on small arms tech but the k98 kurz and the mg germany used were excellent. This of course largely goes back to WWI but the point still stands.I guess small arms can’t save you when the tank eats transmissions

Germany lacked men to cover and advance

tanks cant save you either when americans drop nukes on you and attack with literally thousands of bombers, having no qualm about killing civilians on genocidal scale.

germany was absolutely fucked even without the soviet union crushing it. american industrial power could not be matched.

Not really, if germany fielded 100% of its manpower and had 40 million fielded troops they could defeat soviet union and stop any advance into france.
Germany had 2 million to 8 million soviet soldiers in east front in later stages of war

>having no qualm about killing civilians on genocidal scale.
Lmao do you really believe that? German soldiers marched hundreds of miles west to surrender to us so called genocidal warmongers. We could have literally erased Germany from the map on the march to Berlin and hardly any civilians died comparatively.

Dachau liberation reprisals
Internment of Japanese Americans
Battle of the Bismarck Sea
(Gun sweeping against drifting Japanese soldiers)
Manila massacre
Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
etc.

Who gives a shit about the quality of small arms and tanks? Natural resources, logistics and industrial power decide the outcome of a war, full stop.

It's always the axis that did the most heinous shit imaginable that try to bring the US down to their level. If you wanna talk about the Soviets as similar to the Nazis you can go right ahead, but the second you tie in the US or UK you're full of shit.

>>having no qualm about killing civilians on genocidal scale.
>Lmao do you really believe that?
dresden, hamburg, hiroshima, nagasaki? did they not happen?

So? Nothing wrong with any of those, i wish the Emperor had larger balls and allowed us to drop 2 more

Attached: gxw5re5rbpi21.jpg (1228x1600, 246K)

I want girl from Hitler Youths to defeat me

Dresden was considered a strategic target at the time and the atom bombs ended the war.

Mutts are evil, no better than nazis

>Nazis and Island chinks
We dont need to justify our actions, we and the USSR were in the right

Attached: German tears.jpg (780x597, 122K)

>Dresden was considered a strategic target at the time
And nazis considered jews strategic threat at the time, doesn't make it right to kill innocent civilians.
>atom bombs ended the war.
Murdering civilians to end a war is evil.

>kills 6 million legitimately innocent civilians in the most heinous ways imaginable
>experiment on hundreds of thousands
>torture, rape, and massacre millions of civilians in Asia in such a cruel manner that it's almots fictional

>>>NOOO YOU CAN'T DROP AN ATOM BOMB!!!

Axis tears

>Wahhh wahhh stoopid mutts wahhh
>Please!!! Release me! I'm not a Nazi, i'm a FINNN AHHHH *Gets runned over*

Attached: GERMANPOWNA0033601.jpg (2926x1560, 801K)

>no need to justify
>we were in the right
Nice argument

If we would hold every nation collectively responsible for it's crimes there would be no nation left, besides Switzerland maybe

Wounded Knee Massacre
Indian Wars
Philippine–American War
MV Awa Maru (1942)
Sink Buenos Aires Maru (not battleship)
civilian slaughter in Battle of Saipan
Bombing of Tokyo

yeah but the nazis didnt have a majority of the votes, they literally hijacked the nation.

american gov and british gov on the other hand were voted by a majority of the people so the people are much more responsible for what their gov did.

a german can always argue that his ancestors had no say in the matter because dictatorship and brutal, deadly supression of political resistance during that time, a brit or an american cannot do the same.

my own grandgrandpa was abducted and tortured by the nazis because he was loyal to a different party and opposing the nazis. yet he gets lumped together by americans who dont know with with the same people that had almost killed him because he very explicitly didnt share their views and beliefs.

such ignorance is infuriating.

Some nations are more guilty than others.

Man talking to americans doesnt even feel like talking to white people

>Gets runned over
Wrong we retained our independence thanks to people like my grandfather who fought in the battle of tali-ihantala.

The us did not have any other nukes disposable.for months
And the japanese would have just send their populations underground or in mountainous and high ground where they could shoot down planes.

Italy could have won against germany 1v1

>NAZIS AND JAPS ARE BAD BECAUSE THEY KILL CIVILIANS
>KILL CIVILIANS TOO
>t-they had it coming i'm a g-good guy

Does that justify being guilty? Pointing to the larger criminal doesn't negate your own action being a criminal act.

Based

Attached: 220px-Dudanginski.jpg (220x277, 16K)

>I'm better than that guy, he killed 100 innocent civilians while I killed only 50! I'm one of the good guys right?!

What about the french?
There were few of them but they were absolute madlads

How did so many Hungarian soldiers die if we ran away?

Also it's well known that they basically lied about Italy. Hell for 70 years they blamed the Romanians for le not defeating the Russians at Stalingrad.

>Internment of Japanese Americans
I'm a literal mutt descended from Nissei who were interned during WWII. Even they think the nukes were the most effective end to the war. I also admittedly don't think our civil bombing campaigns were moral. They were however a necessity in total war where our civilian population was also attacked.

typical american racism

What makes an American soldier less brainwashed than a German soldier?

>Stop being bullies!!! So what if there's 26 million dead Soviets and 12 million undesirables?????
>America is the real evil!!!! Wahhh wahhhh
keep crying lol

Attached: Germoids.webm (718x404, 2.62M)

>Fallschirmjäger
You touched my soul

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monte_Cassino

The japanese could also.spread out their populations decreasing the effectiveness of atomic bombs.

Your war crime in Asia

Philippine–American War
MV Awa Maru (1942)
Sink Buenos Aires Maru (not battleship)
civilian slaughter in Battle of Saipan
Bombing of Tokyo
Battle of the Bismarck Sea
(Gun sweeping against drifting Japanese soldiers)
Manila massacre
Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Hankou major air raid

Germans literally fought to exterminate anyone they saw as unworthy of life in their German hegemony. Americans fought in reprisal of this. Ironically modern day America is more like WWII Germany.

>Wahhh wahhhh
>Stop killing us we human tooo
>Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Keep coping, Argie mutt

>burns hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians to death
>that's kinda evil m8
>HOW DARE THEE, NAZIS DID IT TOO
just waiting for the phase where mutts are 'they had it coming lel'.

Nope, just an accurate summary. I obviously don't think every single Japanese and every German felt that way, but that is how those two nations general sentiments were at the time. You sound like an apologist.

most soldiers were clueless 18teen year olds. they fought because they were told to do so.

the conscripts here were told to defend their nation against outside threats and foreign powers wanting to destroy it, nazi propaganda was there but, from what ive heard, tuned down in many cases because the people were very catholic back then and nazipropaganda didnt really match with catholic christianity so nazis adapted their propaganda accordingly. people who refused to fight were imprisoned and starved to death, sometimes also hanged or shot.

the farm of my grandgrandpa had ukrainian and french prisoners as workers and some ukrainians stayed here after the war because people actually werent all nazis and they were treated humanely to the point where

the "all germans were die hard nazis or nazi supporters who fully subscribed to the entire programme of the nazi party at all times" meme is stupid as fuck.

Sorry but you guys had it coming, if i were to make the decisions, i'd go the Soviet route and rape every other women and send the men to gulags to be worked to death.

This is the reason why American are hated by most posters here

Germany was far ahead of everyone else in the war because they prepared for it since the 30's, and while Russia made the I-16 wich was the best aircraft at the time, the germans quickly picked up with the Me 109 wich was superior in most ways as tested in the Spanish Civil War.
>Tiger tank and King Tiger were the most technologically advanced tanks at the time, specially compared with the US and URSS tanks wich were made simple in order to be easy to build and repair. The germans pretty mcuh changed tank designs every 100 units or so and made small improvements, while the russians and americans made solid simple designs.
>Germany created the first modern assault rifle, although it was only used at the end of the war (stg 44)
>Germany created the first operational jet aircraft (Me 262) wich was used near the end of the war.
Germany was technologically ahead of everyone else, fact
even in WW1 they started experimenting with "Stormtroops" (Assault troops)

Attached: Bf 109, Spain, 6-1LuftwaffenrD-IALYV4s.jpg (796x525, 45K)

>his country was actually involved in world wars
Pathetic

i think there was soem sort of plan for germany to invade swizterland but they discarded it due to the terrain.
Swizterland even had planned to retreat to the mountain regions and hilltops if the germans invaded. It would've been extremelly hard for them. Neutrality of countries wasnt so bad, it had some pros, and nazis used the swiss banks a lot wich were the only ones to accept their currency

The brother of my grandpa was 18 or 19 when he was transferred to the eastern front. After his vacation from the frontline my grand-grandma had to drive him back to the train all the while he kept crying that he doesn't want to go back. He never returned. Do you really believe every german was happy to fight and kill?

>Still fought
Hope your grandpa suffered for his crimes. If only it was an American who shot him instead.

>if i were to make the decisions, i'd go the Soviet route and rape every other women and send the men to gulags to be worked to death.
And that's why you have no right to be morally smug about anything

>Americans restrained themselves and didn't massacre Germoids in masse
>Americans stopped the French from taking part in reprisal killings
>Americans constantly did their best to help and aid the German Krauts
>Wahhhh America bad wahhhhh
If they knew how ungrateful you vermin would be, they would have opted to shoot everyone of you bugs instead

Edgy

i think he is just trolling by now because he knows he has lost the argument.

>i think he is just trolling by now because he knows he has lost the argument.

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

1. All countries prepared for that war
2. Producing large quantities of moderate tanks was far more valuable than creating small numbers of Tigers
3. Germany had no heavy tanks at the beginning of the war in contrast to France and Russia
4. Ffs you even said it in your own post, two of the three great "accomplishments" you listed didn't even exist until 1944
Read a book.

Hes right because we won the war. Simple as.

Italians got a really bad name during the Spanish Civil War too, and their tanks were called "sardine tins" since they were so tiny for the crew and barely had armor. They often retreated

Attached: carro-fiat-ansaldo-cv-33-espana.jpg (400x400, 62K)

>2. Producing large quantities of moderate tanks was far more valuable than creating small numbers of Tigers
yes, thats exactly what im saying.
other armies made simple tanks while germany made shitloads of models, usually with more tech than the enemy.
>3. Germany had no heavy tanks at the beginning of the war in contrast to France and Russia
what heavy tanks did france have? the fucking B1? it was trash. there was simply no need for heavy tanks at the start of the war
>4. Ffs you even said it in your own post, two of the three great "accomplishments" you listed didn't even exist until 1944
i fucking know, thats why i poitned it out. they were still major advancements that no one else had.
yes, the germans lost
yes, they probably should've made simpler tanks
but they were still technologically ahead, im not trying to say anything else

yes i know that when you scratch a mutt an evil abomination emerges. you lot are no better than nazis. no wait, you are actually worse. because modern germans are at least sorry for what happened in nazi germany. compare that to 'you had it coming' mutts who are to this day proud of atrocities their ancestors did.

It's because we, the good guys won.
They feel Sorryyyy because they are losers, simple as

>LOOK I'M THE GOOD GUY, I BURN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS INNOCENT CIVILIANS
you ain't so good as you think.

>LOOK I'M THE GOOD GUY, I BURN HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS BADGUY CIVILIANS
ftfy

KYS AMERIGOBLO
YOU WILL BE REPLACED

Of course he cried, he imagined the revenge of the soviets after germs raped, tortured, enslaved and starved civilians.

Attached: el atrocidad.gif (480x228, 263K)

>other armies made simple tanks while germany made shitloads of models, usually with more tech than the enemy.
Like what tech? Tiger and Panther were mostly over-encumbered heavy tanks, which is where a lot of their reliability problems came from. Most of technological difference was actually in low tech German manufacturing and high tech American manufacturing which even Soviets ripped off, that allowed for such large differences between the amount of tanks produced in spite of Soviet actual industry being smaller than German one in important metrics like amount of steel produced. USA had plenty working models of heavy tanks that could rival those two, but deemed them unnecessary as Sherman and its remodels were already produced full force and easier on the logistic chain of moving them across the ocean.

>Panther for example has an early fume extractor in the gun breech to prevent the toxic propellant fumes from coming back and affecting the crew. Not only that, it has a container on the bottom of the gun breech to take in spent shell casings, preventing them from cluttering up the interior and also sealing off gases from the casings inside the container. Not to mention it had torsion bar suspension, one of the most stable suspension system of the time.
many german tanks were overengineered, they had lot of technological autism
a lot of features of the king tiger wouldn't be seen in other tanks until the fucking 50's

Point is that many allied nations had policy of using reliable designs and not rolling out the newest ones as fast as possible. That didn't really mean there was technological difference, or rather while there were some technological differences in field, they didn't really amount to overall advantages because new wasn't always better.

USA and UK for example had their joint project of variable time fuse ammunition that had a critical effect on the efficiency of their AA and also artillery, much more advanced mass production processes, navy, atomic bomb, and even Sherman was pretty advanced when it was actually rolled out.

>This thread was moved to

Attached: soyreport.gif (417x317, 39K)

Reddit thread, do not bump

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)