Is nofap another jew propoganda? I tried it and it makes me feel like a fagcuck...

Is nofap another jew propoganda? I tried it and it makes me feel like a fagcuck. My balls hurts and I will probably get prostate cancer because of this shit. I would casualy burst my nut every day 2-3 times and now I can't get arroused by it anymore. Thank you faggots now my dick will probably fall off and I will become frag posting weebo fagcuck like yall

Attached: 1561272522882.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8276955/#8276955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums

masturbation is a hedonistic sin perpetuated by the *nglo menace to keep the world under its control. you best start upholding traditional romanian values

Attached: 43093583-631C-4726-A8E7-09AC49FEC842.jpg (740x630, 84K)

No, it's not. It can work. It makes vanilla things way more appealing.

go back

Nope.
Nofap is a successor of Yesfap. Better than Yesfap.
Because Yesfap just wants you to fap to become addicted to fapping. And that's a bad thing, even when not addicting.

phonepisser

my sins as an americunt are too great to be forgiven by based romania so it does not matter where i post, so long as the glory of based romania is spread to an acceptable degree (aka the earth, for you simple minded americunts and shittish) then i shall slit my throat. i suggest you do the same americunt

Attached: ADB22A8D-C2C8-4D96-9FFA-5403A1476F73.jpg (1148x806, 99K)

please shut the fuck up, romania. please.

based

imagine the stench of jewriel’s bed.......

Attached: 5D2B8C21-851C-44CC-B9AB-74F6B0B78904.jpg (411x548, 44K)

imagine bashing your balls in it

the smell of dirty diapers...... the squish of jewsriel’s bed.... UGGGHH IMAGINE

imagine...

Attached: 25FB3F3D-6C20-44E4-91FE-5EED730A3FA1.png (840x560, 513K)

imagine the stench of....... romania.......

asriel really do this?

lads.... i think its time we post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: 28CC00D1-8F7F-45BF-B0D4-997811B1101F.jpg (750x960, 70K)

the smelle.............. of y*nkers..........

yes he does and then he eats it like the hedonistic ANGLOOO he is

Attached: E513F002-8544-47C4-80E5-F728D5C21609.jpg (750x598, 149K)

Attached: DBC5C94B-2349-4872-8350-5C15FCD897A3.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Attached: 7F3335D5-92FB-442E-939D-B9971F6538F9.jpg (896x632, 88K)

Attached: 8DF4FCC7-A1D7-4286-99B7-D9300E43715F.png (852x480, 712K)

he does not even take showers........... no wonder why romania hates anglos, american, and british people so much........

Attached: B8F47E0A-CF98-4B2A-A895-0D68C97D919A.jpg (850x468, 116K)

showers are hedonistic in nature and used by the eternal ANGGLOOO to spy on you and upload to HEDONISTIC websites

Attached: C3583F20-9486-474E-84C4-38A1F4BB6667.jpg (615x503, 65K)

...romania.... remember when you said "am rica"?
you literally called yourself Rica.... which is more upholding than your pro-claimed silly traditional values....

anglo propaganda, allow me to romaniapill you on the TRUTH
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8276955/#8276955

Attached: D84BABF2-3DBB-48BB-82D6-4C43C5D0F9AC.jpg (1560x2019, 775K)

LOL! u mad anglo blackboy?

Attached: E88E5FC6-25DF-4680-A147-00175042E022.jpg (615x376, 49K)

the divine truth about the world

Attached: 1550419366625.png (1688x1244, 1.33M)

imagine roaming near the northern am*rican border with the irrelevant anglos and finding remote villages of filthy fatty anglos to slaughter silently one by one and when discovered you gun them down one by one with your machine gun and start planting bombs everywhere and burning their shitty infrastructure down, poisoning the water supplies nearby and salting the vegetation nearby and applying herbicides everywhere so the place becomes a wasteland and life may never grow there again, imagine killing millions and millions of am*rican dogs and then executing the captured ones in many new gruesome and brutal ways, imagine killing all the am*ricans and then taking a piss on the congress' dead bodies and after than throwing them all from a plane into a forest only to pour gasoline all over the pile and then light it on fire to watch that shitty ass forest burn down to punish the anglo dogs for their sins, imagine stabbing pregnant am*rican f*males in their stomachs with a longsword and then taking it out of that bulbous mass only to see you have impaled that little cur that would form as a fully fledged am*rican dog if it weren't for your intervention, imagine the shock on the am*rican f*male face as she realizes what you have done and watch her slowly fall to the floor crying and bleeding out with her guts falling out her stomach through the hole you've created, semen pouring out the hole as well, and while she is bleeding out you violently yet righteously stomp her head in and see that the world has been freed from the grip of yet another am*rican dog, imagine raiding an am*rican military base with your lads and blasting their heads off one by one and seeing what once used to be their faces, they ugly disfigured mutt mongrel faces, cumstained faces become a mass of pulp right before your eyes as you pull the trigger in their heads, imagine the shock and fear on the remaining am*rican faces when they see that they cant outmatch you and surrender themselves to your might

Attached: 4F99A5DB-9099-4412-9AE6-CD230DFF0A7A.jpg (1669x1104, 625K)

>Colonel, we have reports coming through of a brigand of terrorists raging through the countryside and burning down entire villages.
>Send in the elite squadron, our boys should take care of this easily.
>Yes sir.
LATER.........
>Here they come boys, let's finish this job asap, said the squadron leader.
>Let's do this.
>Here come the hooligans, prepare yourse-
*SPLAT*
>WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP FOR THE GLOOOOOOOOORY OF BAAAAAAAASED ROMANIAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY FUCKING LEG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>GAGLLGLAHGAHGHHLGHLGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLUUUUURGH GLLLLLUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHH GLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH GLGLGLGLLLLLLL GLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGGGGGGGH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SEND IN REINFORCEMENTS, SEND IN REINFORCEME-
*THRUST*
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>WHO THE HELL ARE THESE LUNATICS AND WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US
*SPLAT*
*BRAP*
*POW*
*SWWIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSH*
*THRUST*
*FIRE*
LADS............... I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE
>HURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES, UPHOLDED IN THIS AREA
LATER ON................
>Colonel, you won't believe this, our entire squad was wiped out, all casualties, no POWs from what the reports say.
>What?
>Y-y-yes... sir.
>WHO THE HELL ARE THESE MANIACS

Attached: 9CBB01BF-B898-435B-88E1-3B526817227C.jpg (1404x1032, 219K)

1 DAY LATER.......
>Colonel, reports tell us that those terrorists were flying the Romanian flag, and kept on shouting things about "upholding traditional values" and "destroying the Anglo menace".
>And? Is this an official declaration of war from the Romanians?
>No sir, our ambassador tells us that the president of Romania did not order those terrorists are unlawful combatants that violate the Geneva Convention, he says they are an independent group and did not order them in any way to move out in U.S. soil.
>It seems that this fool can't get the lunatics under control and they'll keep doing whatever they want to do, they are a threat to national security and we must put them down, call the N.A.T.O. bases in Romania and tell them to mobilize.
>Yes sir.
LATER........
LADS........ JUST GOT SOME INFO OVER HERE, THOSE FUCKKKKKKKING ANGLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS CALLED IN TO MOBILIZE THOSE FUCKING BASES IN BASED ROMANIA AND NOW THE AMERICUNTS AND TRAITORS ARE AFTER US, WE'D BETTER STRIKE AT THEM FIRST IF WE DON'T WANT TO FAIL THIS
>AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAITOROUS PRESIDENT? HE'LL JUST FUCK THINGS UP EVEN MORE AFTER WE'RE DONE WITH THOSE HIVES OF PEST
WE'LL DEAL WITH HIM SOON ENOUGH FUCKKKKKKKING WE'LL FUCKING DEAL WITH HIM AS IS CUSTOMARY AROUND THESE PARTS.......... WE'LL TEACH HIM NOT TO BE THE TRAITOROUS SCUM HE IS ANYMORE
LET'S GET TO IT THEN
*PLANT PLANT, PLANT PLANT*
*SET*
MOVE OUT LADS
*TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK*
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP MOVE OUT
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY DIIIIICK I CAN FEEL IT IN MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
*THRUST*
*SPLAT*

Attached: B7C741DA-64F2-4659-A60E-47BE0128AD79.jpg (1404x1032, 187K)

where's the reboot of this story? where's colonel, and his boss? where's everything?

1 DAY LATER........
LADS, NOW THAT THOSE FUCKKKKKKINNGGGGG AMERICUNTS ARE NO LONGER TAINTING THE LAND OF BAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEED ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES, SUCH AS THE FACT THAT THE TRAITOROUS ANGLO PUPPET IS STILL IN CHARGE OF THESE LANDS
>WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THAT THEN?
WE'LL SNEAK INTO HIS MANSION AND CAPTURE THAT FUCKING NIGGER, IT'LL BE EASY, THE CUNT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GUARDS, AFTER WE DO THIS, YOU'LL SEE FOR YOURSELF
LET'S GET ON WITH IT LADS
Meanwhile in the U.S.......
>Colonel, intel tells us that there's a group of suspicious people always following the Romanian President, we think they may be trying to learn about his schedule, what do you think sir?
>Hmmmmmm....
>Send in a couple of marines to the President's Manor and put them on a commercial airliner, disguising them as Romanian civilians arriving from vacation.
>Yes, sir.
>And Lieutenant.
>Yes sir?
>Be careful out there.
>Dismissed.
AT THE PRESIDENT'S MANOR.......
>Alright team, let's be careful and observant out here, the Colonel didn't send us to protect the President for no reason, so be on your guard, you heard the recent news haven't you?
*DING DONG*
>AH, ah ja, jaaaaa das didlo is ein gutt in mein anuz, ahhhhh, jaaaaaaaaaa mein pleasuring zenzations ovv...... OH FU-, egzcuze me, jew must be ze gardz ze Colonel told me about, ja?
>Yes, sir, we're here to protect you from any dangers that might show themselves around here.
>Very gutt, very gutt, come in then.
>Sir, have you noticed any dubious individuals following you around yesterday?
>Vell, I zid notizce some people fvolloving me around with hats and trench coats during my daily routine, and sometimves zey bumpved into mve, making rude and subvtle gestures at mve.
>Got it, sir, we won't bother you anymore.
>Everyone, secure the perimeter.
ALRIGHT LADS, WE'VE ARRIVED AT THIS FUCKKKKKING GROTESQUE AND HEDONISTIC DWELLING, LET'S SEE WHAT THE CUNT IS UP TO, TAKE OUT YOUR BINOCULARS
*ZOOM*
*ZOOM*

Attached: 1F46F131-BF10-4FC0-9FDC-CF311E5CAF08.jpg (1456x1002, 167K)

lol americunt didn’t read

Attached: 1554148736544.png (805x506, 19K)

pwned

Attached: 1553666008964.png (805x506, 35K)