This is an American breakfast $10.99 usd

Nom nom nom. Is food too cheap in America?

Attached: 8D48CE13-A866-4B37-8CF5-BF80AB5D71F9.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JjFP1mwUr00
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtjyqgZAUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much carbs

That looks fucking disgusting

That looks like ghastly, greasy slop.

Give me hearty beans on toast any day of the week than that.

Attached: 1532211694174.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

mmmmm

The fuck am I even looking at. Why is it either all deep fried and drenched in diary

Because poorfags are taught that this is a healthy breakfast.

not for breakfast

What's that creamy thing called? It looks gross.. but probably is tres delicious

carbs are too cheap in America. thats why everyone here is fat, dumb and sick. between the cheap carbs, fluorite in the water and all the weird inflammatory food products (high fructose corn syrup rapeseed oil, aspertaine, preservatives) USA softkill. read "silent weapons for quiet wars"

White Gravy!

That breakfast cost $2 at most to make.

thanks jews!

You guys eat the weirdest breakfast. My first visit there I was given cold dry toast, some Nutella, a fried egg and a pile of beans and was like wtf

$11 is pretty expensive for a carb meal. Just eat the bacon, sausage and eggs, and drink the coffee.

Looks like biscuits and gravy. I eat it maybe 2 times a year at most.

Most likely biscuits and gravy.

Attached: 1535590789216.png (614x614, 424K)

Biscuits and gravy. It’s awesome.

All part of the plan to turn the US into a third world shit hole

Eat on, fat American. It is only a matter of time until you all are horribly killed by the mass epidemic of obesity.

Attached: Download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

yes

gibs to the leafs

eat my ass burg

have the choco beans next time lad

Attached: chocolate beans.jpg (200x147, 17K)

you first faggot.

That is why you need scooters. Volume of food is not to be mistaken for nutrition or flavour.
Canadians breakfast masterrace

Attached: 2A91AD19-5BC6-4FC2-AF4A-93788F8EFFD6.jpg (300x225, 48K)

my dick is bleeding

The government heavily subsidizes carbs

Yes it’s biscuits and gravy, it’s called sawmill gravy. This is a country breakfast. It was really good guys.

same shit different streak. At least the OP had some sausage and bacon to go with the eggs. Yours is just sugar and two eggs.

You fuckers eat food I wouldn’t feed my dog.
Blood sausage? Are you even trying bongs?

It's sawmill gravy. It's gravy made after you fry sausage in the pan. You basically make a béchamel sauce by adding flour and milk. It's poor people food. But they'll serve it in restaurants with extra added chunks of sausage in it.

I'm American and this is the wildest shit I've ever seen. Beans in choco flavour sauce? Sign me up Bong bro

Everything great except for that Canadian bacon, It’s still good but to me not the way it’s supposed to be.

These high calorie foods are only one way to reduce Americans from the population.

wiki

That is not a breakfast, that is 3 desserts.

Attached: uhhhhhhhhh.png (300x200, 97K)

This man is GOD. Best instructor ever. Deliciososo

youtu.be/JjFP1mwUr00

Attached: IMG_20190314_001926_693.jpg (836x559, 108K)

exactly. when you realise that the US is being liquidated by the transitional banking cartels all the weird shit starts to make sense. the education, the food, the intentional breakdown of the family with all the globohomo propaganda, the anti-gun shit, the ramping up of social welfare programs that cannot be paid for.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPtjyqgZAUk

this is a good illustration of what is happening to america by the transantional banking cartels. we are at the "light a match" phase of the game.

It's probably Denny's so of course it's disgusting.

Joke's on you, fag. Our medical tech can make us live as a vegetable for eternity.

Attached: Fumtime.gif (840x488, 252K)

i wonder why

Biscuits and gravy. It’s good when it’s homemade.

What am i looking at exactly?

Attached: mmgmgmg.jpg (684x499, 73K)

Diabetes and hypertension, the breakfast.

I don't eat breakfast. Never been crazy about it. I eat two meals a day that being lunch and dinner. Breakfast is just yucky to me.

Attached: 1561678528863.png (500x500, 195K)

Thats not exactly as far as i know.

Attached: Screenshot - 7_3_2019 , 4_07_32 PM.jpg (558x413, 61K)

Lel okay then. From left to right
>pancakes, soon to be drowned in syrup
>biscuits smothered in gravy made out of sausage drippings, flour and milk, and sausage crumbles
>hash browns, which are fried potatoes
>bacon
>sausage links
>two fried eggs

Back in the day farmers could eat this kind of breakfast, as they'd be out in the field all day, sun up to sunset. But now we have a bunch of overweight truck drivers shoveling this shit into their faces. And people wonder why men are having heart attacks at age 50.

Well damn thats a lot of stuff. I barely can eat free very slim pancakes with jam.
Anyway biscuits with that kind of sauce? It sounds bizarre to me.

Attached: 1562161567333.jpg (720x607, 104K)