Russian degeneracy

After school, young Russian girls usually go to largest cities to get blacked and most never come back.

This is your "based motha Russia"

Attached: image.jpg (970x1024, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Settle down blondelashes19

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>black AIDS meets Russian AIDS

Attached: 19400179_7.png (700x500, 113K)

but look at you hohol living among the Moskals...literally like the niggers who come to White nations and complain about Whites.

Fuck off back to Hohol-landia and try to get a job organizing Kiev Pride 2020

muh dik thread

How is Russia getting more AIDS? Their immigration policy is solid though. Where is the AIDS coming from?

Junkies sharing needles

drug epidemic of the 90's combined with the fact that Russia never had to deal with this problem before and both authorities and general population were ignorant about this disease.

And i wouldn't be surprised on bit if there was (((hidden hand))) behind it...in the 90's Russia was so lawless and Jew-owned that it would be nothing to deliberately infect Russians with all sorts of methods.

being drunks and degenerates

F

To be honest, our niggers are such a rare occasion and all o them are educated.

This zero programs to rehabilitate or change living conditions that make people druggies, also border with main heroin producers so stuff is also super cheap but clean needles are rare.
>So they reuse them and share.
>erryone gets aids
This problems prelevancy comes 90% from border areas with heroin producers, as when you travel beyond certain latitude these problems are replaced with alcohol problems, but at least you can't get aids from vodka.

Attached: 1436175451519.jpg (876x1016, 335K)

Don't do this, please. why do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison, explain that to me?

be smart don't be a retard

>spam thread that get shilled 3 times a day
>spam discord that gets shilled 3 times a day

this is getting annoying, who is paying for this?

It's bait, бpaт.

Do a backflip

it's spam you mong, if you open the pastebin it's a discord link, this has been going on for a few months now

damn I lurk here every week usually so I'm not up to date thanks slav bro

Attached: Bulgarian QT.jpg (1200x853, 135K)

Thanks, бpaт, redpilling summerfags little here

Not this shit again.
GO TO WORK PAJEET!!!!
Fucking Indian Subhuman

Putin loves great big cocks.

He's a pajeet student in Russia.
Fuck his entire family,busuioc and move on

So what? They are niggers. That's says it all, mr. Ruscuck.

How do we fight this?

Attached: putinism.jpg (746x1024, 376K)

Whats the point of spamming retarded discords, is it just glowing datamine or more of a propaganda brainwash thing.
I mostly just shitpost about ruskies, so don't really care about plebians circle jerks

Race war.

Coup d'état

This is so beautiful

As a transgender person, this makes me happy.

Thanks for spelling it properly Artyom.

Attached: 2B9DF98F-253B-490E-8354-2B48A76F90CF.jpg (256x296, 21K)

Russia is rightful Polish clay.

Lechina = Lachs = Poles

Attached: cropped-frankseu-slavickingdom-lechina-empire-740x378.jpg (740x378, 133K)

because Russian men are fucking LOSERS who cant even get their women prgnant, provide for them, and keep them on the homestead.

RUSSIAN MEN ARE LOSERS!

Attached: 1561596297791.png (400x558, 630K)

froge

I too am a turboslav

Attached: tc.png (680x435, 474K)

Poland is the down syndrom child of europe... if only you knew what we all really think of you.

at russian empiric times bydlos larped as french and the rich ones still sorta do, but they just drink wine till they shit their pants and die rather than vodka.

Attached: 1454153136418.jpg (300x425, 26K)

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA I SWEAR TO GOD MY GRANDGRANDGRANDPA WAS AN ARYAN SARMATIAN HUSSAR N SHIT UNTIL DA EVIL KRAUTBOYS CAME AND OPPRESED OUR ASSES

Attached: QmiktkpTURBXy9jYzI3MmVhNmVmZGZhNzg2MDEwY2IyY2FlN2E4ZDQ4ZC5qcGeRkwIAzQHk.jpg (859x484, 160K)

Yes da joos ran through the streets and infected subhuman Russians with AIDS.

Fuck off retarded stormnigger, Russians are just subhuman animals, that's why.

Bump

Jow Forumsddit garbage, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1057, 170K)

I never seen any black in my life