Are Asian women truly the natural partners of white men?

Are Asian women truly the natural partners of white men?

Attached: 9D999223-D5AD-43EF-B56B-9F0F4FC1D346.jpg (1471x828, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/E2P2dthxh4A/
youtu.be/89bntPvL3-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Cardiff's full of them. I walk around with a right stiffy.

B W C
W
C

Yes. In more ways than one.

Attached: amwm.jpg (1015x575, 75K)

Fuck no.

ayy cardiff buddy
i second this, so many chink girls in cardiff are with white boys too

You don’t really have much choice between goats and asians I’d probably go for the chinks myself.

The data shows they are the most disloyal women of any race.

Even black women stay with their own more frequently.

HE'LL YES THEY ARE

Attached: yellow girls statistically superior.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

Some kind of Asians yeah, not all kind of Asians.

White men going for Asians are just as worse a white women going for Asians and (sand)niggers.

You aren’t wrong. Your average chink woman looks like a 12 y/o boy that could kill a small animal with her breath. They don’t shave their snatch either. Will fuck your neighbor at the drop of a hat.

No. Only Castizas are based life partners for a White man and can give you White children apart from European women ofc.

It is stunning, STUNNING, just how in-tune white men are with Asian women. Even a 13 year old Asian girl knows right from wrong in a way that white women can never know:

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x834, 186K)

They're the last resort for beta males with a few exceptions like rich people marrying into ling ling bux.

Attached: 1094143_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

reddit cope

sad truth, shame to see cardiff in the state it is but not much i can do with the Ahmed invasion

>They don’t shave their snatch either
Implying this is a bad thing. Real men appreciate their woman’s pubic hair.

Their little bodies can't handle too many white babies.

Attached: 1552119740662m.jpg (722x1024, 128K)

It looks like a retarded bug

You know Asian men ignore the ugly ones that you guys want, right? Not even third round picks most of the time.

When you say that White women are better than Asian women, what you are basically saying is:
Women who sleep around more, who are more feminist, are more politically active, more SJW, less feminine, etc. are better.
You are taking a typical young white girl - leftwing, Pride-loving, cock-whoring, Green-voting, tattoo-wearing white girl, and saying to her: "you're better than this apolitical cute Asian girl in her feminine dress."

Do you really want to reward white "women" like that?
Don't Asian girls deserve credit for so utterly BTFOing white "women" in femininity and decency?

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (657x657, 49K)

Is it now? White women are so far gone with the equality bullshit, and the feminism bullshit and the frankfurt school of bullshit of the month, they're not worth bothering with. I have a jap woman, that makes my meals, lets me fuck her in the ass, but still goes shopping with her mom for books and acts extremely feminine around the house. Makes me feel 1000x more manly than I am. It's a good feeling. PS i'm white, and I cheat on her at least once a month with girls half her age.

These angled selfies are getting stupid

20 Reasons Why Judeo-Churchianity Is A False Religion @Rosette (our girl) Delacroix Bitchute
#4 Race Mixing Timestamp (2:09:05) Lots of race mixing 'celebrity' pictures...
bitchute.com/video/E2P2dthxh4A/

I'm going to say this and people will think I am trolling (like the BMWW posters). However, if you stand in NYC, such as Chelsea or Madison Square Park, you will see more WMAF couples than WMWW couples. I say this from experience (with my asian gf)

So why do asian men bitch and moan if they dont want asian girls anyway? Why do they need a support group of hapas and other incels to cry about "muh ebil whitey stealing all da asian wahmen?!"

Mohammad Ali on race and blood mixing...
youtu.be/89bntPvL3-A

she's more attractive than any white nibber girl I've ever seen.

White nibber girls are all sheboons or completely unattractive thots.

Asian is the future

because asian men are insecure as fuck and they dont want superior white men stealing their women

Eww. I only want a tough woman that would try to murder me if I cheated on her just like I would in the reverse case scenario. Zeta genes produce zeta children.

My father is Russian and my mother is Tatar. Most Tatars look like Europeans. I want a Tatar wife but I want to raise my children as Russians and Orthodox Christians.

I believe you fully.

When a woman asks a man out on a date, her chances of getting a positive reply are highest if she is Asian. Multiple studies confirm this.

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

Give finnish cuties

Attached: 1559675683329-pol.png (413x549, 123K)

>Shall I shoot the roastie, user-kun?

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

I thought it was full of Polish whores like the rest of Britain.

Bet you would Hanz. let your wifes nigger boyfriend peg you. Whatever tickles your pickle.

If that’s true then u are indeed, just as worse as a nigger.

No because they are asian

MUH WHITE WORSHIP

You’re projecting now my uninrowed friend. Not surprised you prefer asians over your own. Your women look exactly like egyptians.

Your nigger obsession only shows what for a coward you are. Also I am mixed non-Black, not a full German for better or worse

that's data of mutt america, so it just means asian american women understand it's better for them to go with men who represent who has highest social status as opposed to coal burners

Fucking trigger discipline.

only if the asian woman is some thai/filipina illiterate gold digger

You have no say, Iqbal. Besides, you should be at your local mosque paying to your pedophile god now.

She's about to shoot

No, they are the natural partners of Asian men.
I thought matching games were taught in preschool?

asian boys make the best girls

Attached: 9o2oYb2.jpg (437x404, 49K)

Reminder not to bump Jow Forumsddit cancer

because if a white a woman did that she's probably a single mother looking for a cuck to pay for her offspring

>girls half her age
Are they children like you'd expect from an expat in Japan, or is your wife old as fuck?
Cheating is cowardly, defiling young women is abhorrent.
>lets me fuck her in the ass
Degenerate and a degrading way to treat a serious partner. As if you can't find white girls who would sexually submit. Oh wait, maybe YOU can't.
>goes shopping with her mom
Like every woman on the damn planet

All you've proven is that you are scum and your genes will not be missed. Please I implore you do not breed if you must make sure it's NOT with a white woman.

U mad, Zhou?

{{{{white women}}}}}

Attached: 1499450878525.jpg (404x514, 37K)