Haha okay

haha okay

Attached: dronke.png (320x498, 275K)

shut up cunt

I'm not sperging out, though.

Attached: 1562190636923.jpg (500x500, 39K)

KILL YOURSELF JACKSON FROM YONKERS (RETARDED MUTT FAGGOT (*Nglo)).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET

Attached: 1550174811154.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

y*nkers thread do not reply/take his bait

>copying Lee's pasta now
Cringe.

this is not a yonkers thread and this is not bait.
you guys are being stupid now, i'm not even joking.

+++++he+++++ is trying to bait as predicted
remember to not reply

>he doesn't realize it's just a normal thread
Wow.

Honestly, it’s pretty fucking pathetic that you’re spending so much time in your life being a mutt retard just to be a shit-smearing, diaper-dirtying furwanker shit gurgler that can’t stand people BEING MORE BASED THAN YOU. It’s pretty obvious by now that you’re even eating shit just to get some attention and try to turn everyone on this site into a BDSM diaper shitting slave, even if it has no place on whatever board you’re shitting on. Chances are that if your life had any meaning whatsoever, you wouldn’t be spending so much time trying to make yourself appear better than someone else and smearing shit just to be a complete detriment to clean diapers. On the off-chance that you pop in a thread not to shit on your diapers or the floor or your mom or your dick, it's only usually to talk about how much you want to eat shit, and not actually discussing the mechanics of the media that they pertain to. You’re not even trying to make this site a better place for everyone, since you’re always going after page 11 threads, while always being biased towards furwanking, which both are covered under my dick nigger, not to mention that posting on this site hasn’t stopped you from spamming diaper boom boom on them in the past. Of course, you’ll never specify why you think you should be justified in spamming that, because an argument trying to justify why one form of abnormal sexual activity is more wholesome than the other would be completely flawed and illogical, and it would completely destroy your credibility for your continued spamming. You’re not really better than the people you’re railing against, especially since you have to shit pants every day just to do that, and your posts sometimes get deleted before theirs do. You’re wasting your time trying to tell everyone your own sexual interests. Everyone loses. Let people live their lives, you live yours (whatever that may be), and I think most will agree that this place will be much better off.

Attached: 1550179885872.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

Yawn, so much gay from your post.
Romania you're better off leaving this board.

+++++he+++++ is using greentext to try and elicit a reply, this is low tier bait dont fall for it

>trying to silence those with dissenting opinions
NECK YOURSELF JACKSON FROM YONKERS

both of you are being attention whore faggots now. off yourselves. you're the real problem here.

kys

trying so hard to get someone to take +++++his+++++ bait
continue depriving of (You)s as shown

see

It's not bait. Posting cartoon network or whatever is not bait.

slit your throat

Nice death threat. Where'd you get it from, the stupid station?

Attached: 1561187896687.jpg (187x250, 5K)

bleed out

Attached: 1551469149615.png (720x194, 23K)

Nice

Attached: 78348fdde1191729d1112358f0b58e48_Mao_Mao.jpg (767x800, 82K)

look at +++++him+++++ trying so hard to outdo his proxyfag husband

i'm a kitty cat god dude
i'm filled with vanilla and kindness
i have no husband. kill yourself user
What the fuck brazil.

kys

Attached: 1556205300092.jpg (1883x930, 131K)

The heck wat

Attached: Nanachi_eats_borgers.jpg (1155x1200, 406K)

that picture was a joke. i never actually took a picture of myself with a camera.

look at +++++him+++++ thinking using threats over an anonymous imageboard works

get killed

Attached: 1557242438877.jpg (320x240, 13K)

look at him not replying and being the faggot he is

kys

+++++he+++++ is infuriated and running out of insults, going to shit his diaper out of frustration

Stay mad, romania.

kys

awww, is romanian being a baby again?
haha let me give him a milky

kys

Haha, dwink up... my fussy babby ;)

kys

Just let mommy take care of you... maybe she can make you stop being fussy haha

Attached: 1562152829857.jpg (389x386, 41K)

kys

stop being fussy

kys

If you guys don't shut up, then you will suffer with me

Attached: bro moment Maomao.png (283x266, 5K)

ok

dude this thread is dead..

Nice necropostin