Streamer sells bath water to beta soy boys !

makes 13.500 by selling it .
why would ppl go so low .

The water may only be used for sentimental purposes and may not be drunk, Belle adds on her website. The print run of 500 pieces was sold out in two days. For example, Belle earned no less than € 13,500 in one hour of bathing (and some jars).

Attached: thot.jpg (305x165, 6K)

Capitalism is good.

Isn't that thing male?

STOP TAKING THIS FUCKING BAIT

>the jews cries out as he promotes his products

We get it, you're selling bath water and advertising it on Jow Forums great! can we stop having these fucking threads now?

>retards lost money
yes, it is

This why every beta male incel eventually turns into a tranny. They see how easy women have it.

Is this thing American? If so, is she reporting and paying her taxes?

pay pigs
it's a fetish
look it up

>if I make 120 more threads about this, maybe that thing will reply to my private messages!

ye because america is the only country in the world that has taxes right hahaha
you fucking yanks crack me up

lol fucking betas, i get to smell my pure qt wife's smelly panties and socks for free :3

Someone ask her how much for her to donate some eggs, I would like to fertilize them.

I dont think she sold them all. I think she or her manager put it as sold out to build awareness which worked to artificially inflate the market and demand. Now that shes selling she will probably see them all for real because of people like you spreading it.

imagine finding her and fucking her

>STOP WRITING ABOUT THIS STUPID GIRL!!!!!
>DONT GIVE HER UR ATTENTION GUYS!!! SHE IS NOT EVEN THAT HOT!!!!
>SHES UGLY AND MAXIMUM A 6/10!!!!!!!

>STOP NOW OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1550873351376 (1).png (1080x1020, 475K)

Good for her.
I hope she milks millions of dollars out of her stupid beta cuck followers.

If I was a hot chick I would this too honestly.

Boggles my fucking mind that there are men out there who unironically bought that.

Truth is, beta males are responsible for the mess in the world. They enable degenerate female behavior.

>vote with your wallet
>why jews love (((democracy and capitalism)))

Gross. Do these people intend to drink it? That would also be fucking dangerous and retarded.

i'd give her money if she sold her poop instead

How come all of my sister's panties have blood on them, or whatever it is? It looks like blood though. I can't even get hard sniffing them because of it. Truly disgusting.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous at how easy money comes to her. Maybe she will suffer in other ways

It's a dude, dude

do we really need 5 threads on this a day?

Mating strategies exist because they work.

Women are women because that's how they get babies.

Men are men because that's how they get babies

People will mindlessly chant on about Belle Delphine with slogans like "gotta respect the hustle lmao" but since I'm smart and you're dumb let's really examine this.
Belle is making money off of mild to intense physiological problems of men.
She is shorting male health & monetizing a significant problem of the 21st century; the deconstruction of male roles beyond wage slaving to make money for a faceless bourgeoisie elite of political leadership, heads of family, men's professions & media. This constant directing of large swaths of the male population into isolation & voluntary house arrest underlies soaring male suicide rates, inceldom (the rising rate of male virginity due to involuntary social ostracism) & is the complex of every school shooter & political extremist trying to violently carve a place out for themselves. Men buying e-girl bathwater need therapy & Belle Delphine is exploiting this societal crisis & anti-socially selling water to a man stranded in the desert. Furthermore she cloaks it in a “teehee lmao I’m such a thot” irony. As if self awareness excuses loathsome conduct. Anyone who condones or laughs off this behavior is a enabler of the highest order. This is an intense instance of how sociopathic society has become under neo-liberalism. Where we are all individuals not responsible for anyone or anything outside the purview of our own self-interest.
I'll state the obvious here; a healthy society would not produce a Belle Delphine in the first place. But our society's problems run deeper than legalisms can fix, Delphine merely being another symptom.

I'm lol'ing at the idea of a guy getting all excited when he receives his poop in the mail thinking its from a pretty girl despite having zero proof it came from her butt and not some Mexican she pays to fill up the boxes with his bean cream.

I dont support her, but I have to admit that she is kinda smart. She found useful idiot who are willing to pay 30 bucks for bath water.

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Free market. There was a demand for Gamer Girl Bathwater™ and it was filled.

So how is that bad? thanks capitalism

Attached: 1551720445774.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Fucking hate this bitch, stop posting this cunt.

>why would ppl go so low
I'm going to use her water to clone her.

Attached: creepy.png (311x360, 158K)

She'll lose her mind as her looks start to fade and the beta cuck money moves on to younger and more trendy people. If she's smart she'd re-invest the money into a store to sell even more to the beta cucks, but who knows.

I truly wish I knew how to break into these "dumb money" markets, if they'll buy glittery tap water they'll buy other shit.

I bet he sold them so quick only because he mentioned he took a piss in the water.

A fool & his money are soon parted.

I purchased one of her bottles. Hasn't arrived yet tho

The fact that you even think that just shows how fucked up in the head you are. Stop coming to this site.

She's able to make all this money without fucking Harvey Weinstein. No wonder why Hollywood hates the internet.

Attached: Jimmies Ya.jpg (615x409, 47K)

I'm betting she has a bf/manager making all these threads on here lately to promote her

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Its beta-cuck s.o.y. boys who actually buy this shit in the hopes she'll notice them and finally spread her legs for them.

Thot audit was an American movement you downsy Orwellian mong

Dont blame her. She took an opportunity and capitalized on it. Blame the beta faggots who actually gave her the platform and money to to keep this lifestyle going.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-105815_Instagram.jpg (1439x1453, 711K)

fuck world

Attached: 1512881044974.jpg (736x507, 78K)

She is a cute make up artist with a hot petite body who made a lot of money by catering to a niche audience of men with low self esteem who happen to like weeb and vidya. However if you fail to feel disgust at the thirsty males who pay her hundreds of dollars to do what she does then your moral compass is pointing in the wrong direction.

Ok, I'll finally bite, why the fuck has this board been apparently REEEE'ing about this for almost a week now?

What's so egregious? A bunch of soibois getting hustled by an e-thot?

She is just exploiting the resources of weaker beta males, something females have always done historically. It's part of evolution and that's how females thrive and survive in a setting and social order where beta males outnumber alphas 10:1.

You may call it capitalism, Darwinism or just the natural order of things. I call it smart. Don't get your ass too heated about it.

Attached: reinhard.jpg (830x1222, 116K)

some bloke got hospitalised after drinking it

Honest question. Why?

Good post.

that was a fake article you nonce

Except it isnt though

Attached: capitalism chesterton.jpg (840x840, 112K)

>e thot makes Jow Forums realize they were actually closet commies all along