Why are niggers do dominant in all sports?

Why are niggers do dominant in all sports?

Attached: jw4YQqJ2-MUunq0fjqqvAXzmrNA9AoH9vPK6pIG3g2Q.jpg (450x300, 20K)

>all

sports are hedonistic
all am*ricans are niggers
am*ricans are number one hedonists

>sports are hedonicstic
I thought they were supposed to be displays of national coordination and wealth

Why is OP so gay?
>/>8337621
stop calling yourself rican, rica.

Name 1 strength or intelligence based sport where niggers dominate

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Football

Basketball

>I thought they were supposed to be displays of national coordination and wealth
it is only a way to take pleasure out of things and acquire more material posessions, wealth, while not about what really matters..............

What really matters is American superiority, you’re right.
Thanks based American!

but that is wrong, "am*rican superiority" is an oxymoron, only true brave souls who have ascended know what really matters, and you? you most certainly wouldn't know a thing about it

Intelligence? maybe the coach. And the best players in football are still white
Strength? get the fuck out niggers

You don’t need brute strength in basketball just height, which they have

Cause they're animals. Slavery and entrainment is all they're good for. Strike a whip and they growl in submission awaiting their command from there masta.

You said strength or intelligence, not strength and intelligence.
Football requires strength and agility, and niggers are all over that sport

so you are saying that football is strength based sport and not agility? And are we talking about soccer or handegg? In any case the best players are still white.

So its not either strength or intelligence based sport now is it? Learn reading comprehension

finnish man has stroke at keyboard: last word typed was "niggers"

Good rebuttal I give you 10 points and a parrot sign

Attached: 250px-1994_Mika_Halvari.jpg (1250x1335, 245K)

What is an intellegenece based sport.
It's primarily due to economic inequality. Basically white people have more sports to choose from compared to black people so they are less concentrated I specific sports. On average poor people have less options to choose from because they cannot afford some of the expensive sports like : golf, weightlifting , skiing , or swimming. Poor people's hobbies are also more limited so they are more likely to do physical activities like playing in parks where the entertainment is free. This leads to more people who have athletic abilities discovering their talents instead of doing other stuff like playing videogames or Legos ECT.

>he doesn't play competitive yugioh

>writing "etc" as "ect"
wtf I've lost all faith in you

Attached: come on boy.jpg (355x369, 26K)

Well if you really want to be autistic about it then chess is technically a sport too