Crowfounding a cathedral of the history of evropa

From the first aryans spreading around the world, to greeks bringing the world a new age, romans giving europe its form , germans defeating the muslims and asiatic tribe and founding the middle ages, to spaniards reconquista and posterior colonization, to the russian expansion all across the steppe, to the french revolution and british industrialization and our children expansion in usa australia and canada

A cathedral forged in european stone remenbering the sacrifice of our ancestors , the heroes that defended it and that genious that impulsed our prosperity , statues of them and luminous paint of the big event of european history

A cathedral dedicated to our common european history , a symbol of unity glory and strenght

A materialized version of what we want to be in this times of uncertainty

A humane and a real founding rock of the of the european project against the desnaturalized version of the EU , lets hickjac them how EVROPA should be built

Attached: BOD33HV.jpg (1770x961, 296K)

With only 10 million euros would be enought to built a important part of the project that would finance itself after we built the first building or part of it

In this time of souless materialism it would became in the new santiago pilgrimage were the exhausted traveller found thenselfs with their true roots and regain hope of a better future

Attached: sarria144101148814436909351443691287.jpg (400x400, 37K)

I swear, if OP is American...

Aportations of 100€ would be enought , we could sell a little space write in the stone with your name linked eternally to the glory of our ancestors

The name could be the unfinshed castle making room to the future expansion that our descendants will built

Ww could conect tye past present and future making every generation conscient of their roots and what they should fight for

It would be a compass built in stone

fuck the church

>Germans defeating the Muslims and asiatic tribes and founding the middle ages

What the flying shitting fuck

I think it would end up inauthentic. We have lost the skills and confidence of building like the Empires of old. We aren't strong as a civilisation. I almost feel like we aren't worthy. The buildings they made were useful to them at the time, not simply self-congratulating edifices (apart from relatively small monuments and statues.) The flair, size and beauty of their cities were symbols of how well their societies functioned and how powerful they felt as people. Us copying their styles now is bound to fall short, because we're in the decline stage. I don't want to build a mockery, or a masturbatory temple to the ashes of our civilisation, while our people are raped and killed without us being able to protect them.

If this building is solely for celebrating our history… why not just go and look at our historical buildings, some of which are still standing after thousands of years? Why make a new thing to represent history? Our history is already staring us in the face all over Europe.

When we have fallen and then risen again we will make beautiful and enormous buildings naturally. I think this would end up feeling modern and contrived desu.

Is to combat that perception of decline and to start a new begining that only worthy people would be atracted to, it would be like a spiritual noah's ark where all the pure people could star5 rebuilding his life and start spreading hope

Lets built HOPE

If this was a real project and I could actually trust the people behind it. (I.E a trusted architectural firm and an organization that wants to run the museum.) then I would donate several thousand dollars AND I'm probably not the only one.

We should build a massive megastructure and name it Temple Evropa, it's where the Grand Emperor would be crowned.

We need a symbol that produce sn explosion of consciousness in our people so they finally wake ip to their roots and abanfone this self destructive lifestyle
And we need it now

And where in Europe does a suitable place for that exist, that you would get planning permission for it?

I'm not against the idea per se, I'm just saying it would have to be done very thoughtfully to be tasteful.

What the fuck for? Sounds like a retarded waste of money.

Take your shit thread and idiot idea back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1554679459126.jpg (234x250, 18K)

France has always been considered the center of evropa and is the country more needed of hope right now but im open to ideas

Oh boy, another temple eurocucks can hand over to the mudshits for yet another mosque

Lets dream big again boys this time all evropean together

Attached: 1562407355831.jpg (946x946, 79K)

Why build a new one? There are plenty empty as is. Go to a trad cath parish, reclaim one from vatican 2 and fill it up with the angel choir of children.
>pedo remarks
No fag priests

>germans defeating the muslims and asiatic tribe and founding the middle ages

Attached: 1443643405323.jpg (283x357, 29K)

All of you waste your time larping about the glorious edifices that our ancestors built but you dont want to built a legate for your childrens and the history of our people in this times write in stone ?
A inmortal way of comunicating with your descendants , i would even work for free if i had the chance

Why is so hard to understand that if we follow the same path we are going to dissapear in a slow agony as our descendants curse us for our inaction
THERE IS NO OPTION YOU MUST FIGHT

Cringe in extremis

Shut up there is nothing cringe about it NOTHING

>unity
>glory
>strength

Europe hasn't possessed any of those things in centuries

Pathetic samefag. End yourself.

Attached: 1560708383350.jpg (500x216, 28K)

Are you out of your mind?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2.png (1271x845, 261K)

>have been
My point stands

Europe has nothing left. America did everything better and its only a single country. But dont fret. Nothing lasts forever. Europe's time has passed and Americas will eventually pass too.

This is all about uniting all europeans across the world
We only need unity and act as single one to dispeel the enchantment that is killing us

And have enought material prime to start building a future for our people at least
You are retarded

Europe's problem is they live inextricably in the past. Everything is about what was, not what could or will be. It takes a conglomeration of all their western countries tries to even be in the runnings with a single country, America, and they still lose. When people think of power and strength, nobody thinks about any European country. All those tiny countries are just giant museums full of monuments to the past. The entire continent is just an antiquities store that people from America can come visit and look at. That's where Europe lives, and that's where it will die.

When has Europe ever been "united"? Even when there were no external threats your entire history has been to guys slaughtering each other.

Your meme countries are like 2 miles across, most of your languages are so similar it's ridiculous but none of you want to join into a United European States. Europe will NEVER be united. As long as you cling to all the muh heritage crap, you will always be divided like ancient greece; everyone is too proud to compromise for the greater good

And again this is about saving our people and serve as symbol for all " whites" across the world , euro americans ,canadians.... are being slowly replaced like we are un our own homeland.
This trasncend evropa and is all about creating a ethno religious system so in the future all of us have a common doctrine and objectives that vould unite us
And of course the homaland of " whites" is the perfect place to built it

Things have changed a lot since the last time and more and more understand the necesity of cooperation in this new world .
Im sure the mayority of europeans would subscribe a united evropa that defend his true roots

But this not even about evropa but about all evropeans around the world

>phoneposter
>sound like a teenager
>spelling errors
>uses the word "white" like it has any true meaning
Ok, I'm out. Peace.

Close the door when you get out

Actually a really cool idea. It's kinda LARPy but I'd totally be down for a significant donation if it ever got off the ground.

Thanks bro

>aryans
Mean "noble" it was originally a term used on Iranic peoples but Hitler and the ethno-nationalists right took it and used it on their peoples

Still the term fit Europeans more than it fit Iranians

Attached: 1547146132820.png (894x894, 89K)

Attached: 1561699405380.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>evropa
Cringe

Attached: 1535056234713.jpg (684x546, 76K)

You would only embarrass the history of europe with your cringy shit.

There is nothing cringe or extremist about it so stay silent retards

The church is not about nationalism or self-race worship. A cathedral built with this intent should be shunned by any true Catholic and understood to be a place of idolatry and false worship.

I'm pretty sure he means the larpagan atheist kind of cathedral.

Of course is not a cristian church

>The church is not about nationalism or self-race worship.

Tell that to just about every Orthodox church.

Not pagan either but a fusion of our history and myths

Sadly it is still an issue with some eastern orthodox, but the same can be said of many Catholics. Both churches are le as learning better, and the EO are doing their best condemning ethnophyletism.
You're retarded btw

gay

Less than all of you parasites that leech the glory of our ancestors but do nothing to mantwin their glory

Literally every word by OP is cringy, it is difficult to explain why something is cringy, but I'll try to prevent you embarrassing european history which I love and fans of european history like myself.

>From the first aryans spreading around the world
For a start this isn't historically accurate, indo-iranian aryans never went further west than the black sea and possibly weren't even white.

With this in mind, most people associate "aryans" with the nazis and cringy nazi LARPers. Since actual aryans played virtually no role in european history that all but confirms it, even for people who are right wing and open minded. If you are oblivious to this and how people see you, that is a sign of immaturity and lack of social skills.

>founding the middle ages
no one founded the middle ages, the middle ages are a term used to describe an era that had already happened

lastly cathedrals are religious buildings, am I supposed to worship european history? I'd rather go to a museum and be awed by something than have someone pressure me to be awed the way I am awed when I walk into a cathedral, one does not flip a switch and make people feel the same way as you (another sign of your autism)

also how do you intend to crowdfund 10s of millions of dollars

OP and the whole idea is cringy and unrealistic from the outset

>Still the term fit Europeans more than it fit Iranians
Why?
The "Aryans" were much closer to the Iranians in both culture and lifestyle.

I mean the term aryan

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: from_tkg_on_trash.jpg (191x274, 20K)