What's bothering you?

What's bothering you?

Attached: 53563636.jpg (225x225, 7K)

oh hi !
nothing tbdesu, I'm feeling great today

well except that I just finished the season 3 of Stranger Things and it sucked balls

does something bother you?

Attached: 1538719748054.jpg (1732x1299, 989K)

Ending was shit. First season was the best.

yeah, the second season was kinda okay too, but heck that third season... and not only the ending, the beginning was shitty too

>I'm feeling great today
I'm most pleased to hear that, user!
Never seen ST, have heard quite a lot about it though.
>does something bother you?
Not much, aside from my mental health. The weekend has been going pretty good so far.

your mental health? whats wrong?

Every one likes me but no one loves me

The fact that my honest and """"original"""" threads on Jow Forums die and frogposter/ponyposter threads get bumped for weeks.

alice

I just want someone to love me....
Do you give others the chance to love you?

Attached: 1449714439002.gif (500x545, 636K)

A lot of posters from /b/ came her I assume. The posting is Too fast to be average bant. Make another thread I’ll bump it.

Its nothing much really, just kicks in from time to time and tries to make my life a bit harder. But I'm fine for now, thanks for asking!

i love you

thats gay af

I have stopped looking for a partner

I always felt like I would have a beautiful family my entire life,now I know I will never have a partner, just my kids, and that's it

I don't really feel bad by it I am just kind of depressed since I live of off rent and I don't really have a job, and I keep wondering if I should just look for a shit job to get to know someone... but two divorces are kind of a drag to pull at 33

I also don't want to play the relationship game, I'm spent on that front...

Maybe I'm just not ready, maybe i'll never be, maybe I'll walk out tomorrow and met the love of my life and I will be so fucking jaded with life that I will let that love go away

I always felt like love was whatever I wanted it to be, now I know I've never being loved as I have loved...

I guess what bothers me is that I will never meet anyone that can love me as deeply as I love...

what is love?

baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more...

IDGAF

Lack of hours during the day.

Attached: 1519072101069.gif (500x500, 345K)

So do you love him or do you not give a fuck?

Newfga here, hang in there anons

Attached: hang-in-there.png (420x420, 158K)

minorities

weebs

lack of girlfriend

lack of a new world order

slavshits and am*rican propaganda

romania, in all your spamming you must have gone through many IDs
what's the coolest ID you've gotten? Please tell me you've been looking at them
Sincerely, Newfga

living

he got POOP once

where is the love

Attached: Patcho cry.jpg (750x912, 362K)

I don't know if people like me.

this desu

Attached: 1544265863285.png (900x987, 703K)

How has your music practice been going lately?

Attached: 2345245255.jpg (940x850, 109K)

i've been in a low productivity mode for the past few months, it kinda feels like I'm making no progress :x And well I didn't have that much time to make music lately

I feel ya, hasn't been that easy to keep the pace for me either. Cold summer days are a gift from God though, really boost my ability to get things done.

ayyy you're lucky, here it's been super hot for 3 weeks

Its kinda of a weather roller-coaster over here. It can get from a chilly 15 C to 31 C in just a couple of days. But for now its fixed at a perfect 17-19 with occasional rains. I guess we are in luck for now. Hope it gets better for you too, glad you still post here.