Our recipe's better
our chicken is fresher
The restrooms are clean...

I order a 3-piece feed to go,
I know that the service is never slow

Why you delaying?
Fried chicken is waiting,
At KFC......

Attached: 1562391381252.jpg (750x741, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nc4-qHEmY18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not only can they now swim, they are now physically configured for swimming
does nobody have a problem with this leap

You fucking incels spend all your days laughing at racism, bigotry, misogyni and shit like that, while it's insensitive, i don't mind because it's humour and nobody takes you losers seriously anyways. But when you fucks start making fun of the holocaust I CANNOT and WILL NOT remain silent. The Holocaust was a TRAGEDY. Don't laugh at tragedies.
The holocaust, however it happened according to verified, accepted, certified and recommended historical books containing accepted, certified and verified historical facts concerning the holocaust, was a tragedy.
I have read some of the verified, accepted, certified and recommended books about the holocaust and I swear to you, to god and to anyone reading this, that they not only are true but cannot have happened any other way than the way they were described in the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books containing descriptions of them. Thank God the french government provides us with a list of verified, accepted, certified and recommended books about the holocaust containing verified, accepted, certified facts about the holocaust and the tragedy that took place during world war II perpetrated by the nazi government of the time in the way that is described by the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books about those events. You should DEFINITELY read some of the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books about the holocaust to further understand and realize the gravity of the events that took place the way they took place as described in the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books containing verified, accepted, certified descriptions of the events.
>PS, This is the reason it's illegal to disagree with the facts contained in verified, accepted, certified, recommended books.

Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Fine with me, DISNEY needs to fail. What would be more spectacular than shitting on all your fans because you just don't want to make something new.

Attached: aoc-be-hopeLESS.jpg (551x546, 62K)

>giving a fuck about the race of the actors in a children's movie
aren't you a bit young to be on Jow Forums?

The real reason it's illegal is because you can't refute anything that the "deniers" are saying.

Attached: c527f35751c9fa358bbe828093f7e537.jpg (335x477, 29K)

>wall of text
tldr

Fuck the holocaust. We need to stop the pizzacaust! Think of the children!!

Attached: 5483c9ac067d7b2e24b41bea_406.png (406x279, 195K)

Attached: D-uZySKVAAAVv6_.jpg (960x960, 109K)

The damn mermaid is not REAL. It’s not even compared to the real mermaid story. It’s a fairytale like get over it. Just say you are racist and move on. I am so excited to see this movie like we black people are finally getting our shine and these mayonnaise got a problem with it like okay... stfu. Don’t like what i said well i don’t give a damn.

ARIEL. IS. A. CARTOON idk why people act like they need a cartoon to feel “recognized” anyway. Like, I’m sure the person who drew Ariel didn’t create her as a way to give red-headed former mermaids an idol to look up to. She’s a FAKE illustration. These movies hold deeper messages , if all you’re concerned about is the drawings appearance, then it IS about racism. Sure, let a white girl play Tiana, TIANA ISN’T A REAL PERSON. Halle is the PERFECT fit for the energy that Ariel’s storyline exudes regardless of if it’s tweaked. What’s next? Is everyone gonna be mad because Ursula isn’t ACTUALLY acted out by a light blue person?

Seriously, have sex incels

kek

Please try to funny next time incel

Attached: BannerMaker_27052019_001307-400x300.png (400x300, 150K)

Imagine being as butthurt about a Disney-Movie as Jow Forums is right now

Imagine being Disney and knowing that blacking one of their characters is giving their next shitty live-action reboot exactly the attention they wanted idiots like you to give it.

Attached: Pol Machine.jpg (663x566, 59K)

Black jus like me
Black jus like me
Jews are betting
So blacks be getting
White girl's sloppy seconds
Out to the theater, you've been beckoned
Gibs shekels yessirree
Black jus like me!

"have sex" the pasta

It is going to lose so much money.
Not even white women accept this.

HOLY SHIT, NIGGERS LEARNED TO SWIM

Attached: 1561690220071.jpg (166x250, 4K)

saved

>misogyni
No, we don't do that, only misogyny.

Black jus like me
Black jus like me
Jews be bettin'
So negroes be gettin'
Some white ho's sloppy seconds
Out to the theater the Hebrew beckons
Gibs shekels yessiree
Black jus like me!

>There was once a time line in which KFC was quality food mostly enjoyed by middle class whites

youtube.com/watch?v=nc4-qHEmY18

Attached: 1465929875849.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Why did the mods move this? I did put "Jow Forums humour" in the title

They can't stomach edgelord humor

Omg. Ariel what happened?

Attached: E6C1DFD5-B3E7-4788-BEAA-30FF439FABD9.jpg (349x360, 62K)

Post number

Attached: atKFC.jpg (768x296, 136K)

Attached: KFC_van.jpg (768x384, 154K)

>move
they should have deleted it, a gayERP thread might have died for this; and that's a bad thing.

Attached: pol_kfc.jpg (768x308, 138K)

kek