How do you make friends as an adult?

How do you make friends as an adult?

Is this even possible?

Attached: 1562462210418.jpg (452x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFd8Mwg1cws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea, just don't
>support trump
>be racist
>be an incel

You could try going outside.

Btw "friends" is a forced meme parents put on kids because they don't want to educate you themselves and they need time to drink and smoke

Also support Isreal, let your wife cuck you, and most importantly, donate to SPLC

I'm 32, married, with a kid. I have zero inclination to make friends with anyone, and any friends I have are 3+ years of knowing them.

There's literally no real reason to make friends if you have a satisfactory home life.

Right now we're not even doing shit, kid is playing roblox, wife is reading, I just finished a game of HOI4, and it's literally better than any social situation you can put forth.

Family, not friends.

Attached: 1024px-DNVP_logo_(basic).svg.png (1024x1016, 48K)

I have one friend who's an autist but doesn't know it
biggest downside to that is he's flaky as all hell and can't commit to a damn thing
but I don't get along with anyone else

dilate

longtime friends become family

you find/develop hobbies which require you to go outside...take a class at your local junior college, just get out and do SOMETHING. I moved to a different state when I was 26, got depressed and started drinking/smoking nightly. The only thing that helped me out was getting a dog (german shepherd) then taking him to my local dog park...Is it a corny "boomer" thing to do? Yes, but who cares, I met my ex girlfriend there, and had found a network of casual friends.

Attached: IMG_20190703_074502.jpg (580x757, 93K)

You posted this same thread on biz.

You're not gonna meet a lifelong friend in your late 20's, early 30's.

friends are for faggots, faggot

I can make friends if im just drunk enough, but any other time I cant be bothered making small talk

Yeah, pretty much impossible

"Hey man we should grab a beer sometime. Let me get your number. Cool. See you around."

"sounds cool man"
*looks are you butt as you leave*

That sounds like a personal problem bud.

lol what do you expect? A friend that you have pajama parties with? I'm 29 and met many good/close friends through my prior job after college...when you grow up you realize that friendships change.

The internet is the only friend you'll ever need.

Get a drug habit, or a Playstation microphone.

I'm 39 and still hang out w/ my best friend from middle/highschool. We go fishing a few times a month and go out to dinner with our families. We're planning on taking the kids camping next month.

>wanting friends
kek

Friends are a meme.

You don't ask for friendship, you demand it.

Why do you think there are so many boomers and 30yo boomers here?

I attend monthly internet marketing party

I attend business conferences

I hire people and work with them

Thats why im rich lmao

He probably thinks you are the autistic one

Gey

I wonder how things would go if I went the 5 year old route and just said "hey want to be friends?" People would probably look at you funny but it works well for kids. I only have like 3 friends left, one was a roommate in college and has recently OD'd on redpilled which I find hilarious, and the other two are high school friends but I thinks we're drifting apart, talking less and less. Idk guys, I think this is by design, I feel like I constantly hear people talking about how they are friendless, it's like the industrial society and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

You don't. You recede from the world around you more and more until you transcend entirely into the next one.

Join a small church group

Like this one?

Attached: smallchurchgroup.jpg (273x185, 16K)

Plenty of redpilled full 1488 bros at the gym, church sucks for making friends since most Christians tend to be cucked (unless you go to a based old school evangelical church)

I've got dozens of friends
And the fun never ends
That is as long as I'm buyin'!
-Styx, Too Much Time on My Hands

go to a pub and sit at the bar. chat with the people who come in for a tipple.

Based and Prog-pilled

volunteer
find people with common interests by attending gatherings based around things you enjoy
take a chance helping a stranger.
be ready to try and stumble, believing its worth it,
good luck user, i believe in you

Attached: :sig: roll.png (896x1024, 1.28M)

Potent

Because this is still one of the best free-thought platforms on the internet and 30yo boomers recognize that fact because they tend to be smarter than the 20yo little dipshits who only come here for the edgy memes.

>wife
>kid
Yeah not happening, for the rest of us we need something else

be like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=qFd8Mwg1cws

The less autistic way of doing that is asking for their number and actually texting them from time to time.

easiest thing in the world. no more underage cancer herding.

You don't make friends as an adult. You get married, pop out kids and become sort of friends with coworkers and neighbors who have kids.

wagecucking is how most adults do if

Jidf getting lucky 7s

You do it by socializing and sometimes drinking and smoking. I never knew women actually bfound me attractive till I grew a sac and talked to them. the meme that women cant be funny is false. If I lived a stuck up puritan lifestyle I wouldn't be being myself and being straight edge is boring you got one life live it yolo

did that with girls then either end up insulting them or asking to pay to cuddle but they were mentally ill, not my problem

How old are you?
Are you still putting your battle plan together?

In 10 years I've only made one friend as an adult. He was my mentor for the ministry before he left. We still keep in touch.

Other than that, it's just:
>Business-related
>Ministry-related
>No family so I just spend time working out/piano/learning a new language

Right, and they dont have real friends

No one cares fuck off

Some people are just unfit for human contact.

Attached: 1556054945407.jpg (967x729, 103K)

Don't really care if its autistic, I dont need friends I just want to meet young white people with kids for my children to be friends with.

You are here forever user, we are your family now

Attached: 1541658369632.png (1080x1062, 207K)

yeah everyone is an attentionwhore incapable of intimacy, not my problem

gonna have to start groping people in public spaces again
trying to be efficient, here

Don’t you faggots have jobs? Adults are friends with one or two high school friends and then loosely cancel plans with coworkers every so often. You get a wife and a kid and you play poker with the guys every once and a while. Literally just have beer and invite dudes to play poker. The problem is you faggots want to have friends like you want to date, I don’t care who these people are just show up and grill some chops mfkrs.

>Try gay bars
>lots of "friends"
>?????
>Get AIDS
>Profit!

I envy people who are stupid enough or simple dont mind having fake friends, fake behaviour or sympathy simply disgusts me

Attached: 1541740671631.jpg (633x758, 56K)

Jiu jitsu would be good way to naturally connect with other guys and sometimes girls. Even though you are going to be negative and not do it, I recommend it

You don’t. You just find people you want to work together to achieve goals with. Your notion of ‘friendships’ which involves chilling and crying about your numerous parental issues is childish and unattractive.

Tl;dr: quit being autistic, faggot.

Rollin.

>get AIDs from OPs thread
>go to gay bar
>tons of friends
>???
>God sorts them out
>profit

Based and Christpilled

Uhh, work with them and talk about stuff? idk

Oh my god you are such a fucking pussy. Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just doing it wrong? I'm guessing the answer is probably no since it takes actual balls to criticize yourself. Making new friends is easy when you're not being a dumbass about it. I make new friends all the time and I have friends in their 20s, 30s, 40s. Hikes, group camping, the shooting range, comedy shows, house parties, random lunch meetups, or we all get together to do bbq drink beer and watch MMA. Anything fun really.

The problem is I can't get around the idea that friends come and go as an adult. I want friends for life. If I know it's temporary I don't want to deal with drifting apart from them.

Attached: ronswan.jpg (1000x500, 82K)

I used to use Craigslist m4m but that's gone now. Met some cool guys on there.

You're being a Jew user. Nobody likes a Jew.

This. All my friends dried up around 30.

Made a few friends with people I work with.
The weird thing is they all browse Jow Forums
They toss some of the lingo around a bit so I picked up on it.
Just asked them
>so can you ever have enough desu
They looked me and smirked and said
>no you can't
I'm a old fag compared to them but it gave us something thing in common to talk about

Attached: IMG_0306.jpg (439x363, 127K)

Friends? That "friend" could be an FBI agent looking to bust you!

Just say NO to friends.

You're an idiot.

Because you're a fucking woman who expects everyone in the world to serve your every whim instead of getting off your ass going out into the world and getting what you want from life. I'm not surprised that you don't have friends honestly I wouldn't want to hangout around you either.

Oh sweetie, nothing’s permanent. Why you could wake up tomorrow and Jow Forums could be gone. You’d have to confront the big wide world then, wouldn’t you? Better get that practice in now while it’s still just a clown world

>Ended up insulting them
You know there's something wrong with you right?

Attached: Question.jpg (1024x819, 71K)

how do you spot /ourguys/ at the gym? you would recognize me right away, because i look like edward norton from american history x but i never see anyone else like that. i wouldnt know how to approach anyone anyway. fuck it. i just want a buddy.

Attached: 1562384661890.png (645x773, 233K)

Hang around schools with candy

first you dress like a girl and then start sucking dicks

friends have very little value to a marrie man who has an established independant life.
easier just to go to some social event and shoot the shit with strangers if you get an itch to socialize

If you're looking for a conservative at the gym, you're probably 70% chance of being successful picking at random. If you want 1488, don't know man, that's awfully specific.

BTW, Hitler invented a new ideology, he didn't revive an already failed one.

Nah, I always insult women and mentally break them if they are too insecure to meet up and let me utilize their body or have self-esteem issues or whatever the fuck. It's better than being apathetic.

yep

Dark and cynical sense of humor for one.

You can usually find groups in your area who like to do hobbies you're interested in. Hiking, climbing, etc. Around my area there's a ton of gen Xers and boomers riding bikes together. Kind of annoying, but at least they're making friends.

Have hobbies. Have fun. If you make frens, so much the better.

This.

That would unironically be the best thing that could happen

Going to concerts is another good one.

Same

if youre implying what i think you are, my shaved head is merely just because my hairline sucks. my body is great, for not taking lifting very seriously, but it's not enough to compensate for my hairline. plus, people always stay away from me in public too. not really a good thing, but my appearance seems to engender a degree of forced respect from people even though i know most of them hate me.

Same, before I made new friends.

I've very aware that nothing is forever. I accept that, my problem is it's so hard to bond with other people, it's like throwing away a huge investment of my time and energy just to not be alone on the weekend.

Attached: 1556047531967.jpg (464x480, 62K)

>There's literally no real reason to make friends if you have a satisfactory home life.
This
I know that feel, bro

You can make them out of yarn, play dough, paper cut outs, popsicle sticks...
The possibilities are endless!

friends are for normalfaggots who try to cope with this worthless life

while this is true, friends are also a means of getting a vital connection to the outside world, and can help shape your beliefs and opinions, like for example whether pineapple should be on pizza, or if the roll of toilet paper should face the wall or the toilet. without friends, one might start to believe that pineapple pizza isn't in fact a war crime, or that the people who put the toilet paper roll facing the wall shouldn't be put to sleep. therefore, i would recommend that one has a collection of not necessarily friends, but acquaintances, so that ones beliefs stay grounded in realism

Go to local cafe and talk to random people.There's always people willing to talk.

Be engaging and fun, play multiplayer games, get invited to discords, be engaging and fun, develop connections, boom you've made friends.

Be engaging and fun