*sluuuuurrrrppp*

Who else here getting culturally enriched by these insects?
They're everywhere where I live, and they're insufferable, they have no manners whatsoever!
They speak loudly over others, interrupt you, don't say "excuse me" or "please" or "thank you", chew loudly with their mouths open, speak with their mouths full, their neighborhoods are smelly and dirty, it's absolutely disgusting!

Attached: filthy chink.jpg (1200x1266, 207K)

have sex

flavoring and wheat, yep that's asian nutrition.

Remind them that one time you nuked them twice

It's the same thread.

Attached: for-what-purpose.png (992x1498, 314K)

I bet her pussy feels so good. Maybe you should take for a real meal and you might get lucky.

Attached: 71l78iHgrLL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 31K)

I'd rather have Asians around then niggers

its a cultural thing, goto chinkland and not slurp they think its rude.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22 Everyday.jpg (432x358, 31K)

It seems to vary. Many of them eat like normal people but then there's always somebody who chinkwalks over in flipflops and huffs and slurps so loud you can barely have a conversation on the other side of the room. This person is invariably oblivious to his surroundings. The rest of the people might as well be incidental wall hangings or decorative rocks.

That slurping shit gets on my nerves.

Get fucked, insect!
I'd rather have anything around than niggers. That isn't saying much.
Nice cultural relativism, faggot. Our culture is objectively superior. Slurping loudly is objectively ill-mannered.

most chinks are insects. most euros are insects too.that's why we value individualism and reject collectivist ideologies like nazism.

Attached: roach.jpg (532x330, 51K)

most of them behave ok and aren't leeching welfare so I don't care about them

ttbh

>behaving and not on welfare
I don't think we're talking about the same race then...

Just literally punch them. You'd be surprised how fast their attitudes adjust.

I talk about vietnamese, not much chinks or japanese here.

Chinks are disgusting.

I like em. Not insomuch that I would be a race traitor. But I still like them. Not many races can be on par with White Westerners, even if they are our competition. Many, like the Japanese, serve us.

I haven't had any meaningful contact with those people. But, I will trade them for all my niggers, any day.

why do they chew loudly with their mouths open making loud smacking noises

Primitive and rude.

The degree of disgusting really depends where they're from.

S Tier:
- Singapore
- Hong Kong
- Japan
- South Korea

A Tier:
- Brunei
- Taiwan
- Malaysia

B Tier:
- Thailand
- Urban Chinese
- Phillipines
- Sri Lanka

C Tier:
- Mongolia
- Indonesia
- Vietnam
- Nepal

D Tier:
- India
- Cambodia
- Myanmar

F Tier:
- Rural Chinese
- Bangladesh

>India
>D
Muhammed, they literally shit in streets and bathe in the water they throw dead bodies in.

India should have its own tier, and it should be called "P" for "Poo"

I went to a group meal with mostly chinese people and when the food arrived they swarmed it like a bunch of hungry dogs, stuffing their faces with one hand and reaching across the table with their other hand. When all the food was gone one of them saw that the western people didn't get any and were disgusted by the chinese and said, 'they think it is more tasty to eat like this'.

Attached: adopted.jpg (422x632, 77K)

Were the immigrants? If so, I'd imagine that culture comes from the fact chinks are dirt poor so they eat as much as they can as fast as the can. Every man for himself type shit.

Welcome to California Chinese outnumbered wetbacks now let that sink in.

im going to china soon and you made me fear the experience

Why did you post a picture of Cenk Uyghur?

They don’t commit crime, and they pay their taxes. Granted, I think the amount of people on this site who fawn over slant women is comical. But as someone who grew up with a ton of these people, they’re okay.

Could be worse
You could have niggers

Just got done watching Coco, it had a good story.

Get fucked juden! I have to see so many shitskins that seeing real asians makes me smile.

Attached: th.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Kinda accurate

Good. We should have Chink hate threads everyday

>You getting enriched by Asian insects
I live in Calgary. one of the highest asian populations in Canada [I think, I'm to lazy to look it up]
They're pretty gross and make me question the whole "Yellow Fever" meme

Id rather have neither

>they pay their taxes
Nigga, have you ever been to any Chinatown? They won't take anything but cash just so they can evade sales tax!

Attached: raughs.jpg (612x408, 33K)

theres this girl from Taiwan that im fucking. shes 30 but has the tightest pussy. pretty good

Better that than Indians. Good God why are there so fucking many?

Or because they want to avoid credit card fees.

asian pussy is overrated for reason and they are fucking boring

And flat chested. And generally just exist so that guys who can’t get a white chuck have someone vaguely similar to fuck.

OH SHIT AIDF SNEAK ATTACK

neck yourselves imptrash

You all need to go back.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1052, 170K)

This.