I met a gay dude in class today and I didn't hate him

I met a gay dude in class today and I didn't hate him.

He seems like a genuinely cool guy, and I strongly suspect that he isn't actually gay. How do I show him this?

Attached: tails sweat.jpg (250x223, 8K)

they aren't all nipple clamp degenerates you know. Just because they aren't crawling around with dicks up their ass doesn't mean they are not gay.

Attached: 1557174177005.jpg (640x640, 215K)

>and I strongly suspect that he isn't actually gay
lol what. You must be a fag yourself Tails

Or you could just mind your own business like a decent person.

kiss him on the mouth UwU

There are a lot of straight acting gays and closet cases out there.

Introduce him to the girl in your group who likes to have her boobs felt up.

Why are gays so SOOO obsessed with tricking straight people?

I just don't understand

>girl in your group who likes to have her boobs felt up
That's literally 100% of women.
>tricking straight people
Or MAYBE they aren't so shallow as to be described solely by their sexuality.
From what you've posted, it sounds like you're just a closeted bisexual who can't handle it and lashes out at others because of it.

suck him off but do a shitty job, graze him with your teeth, keep gagging then spit his cum out. Show him gay sex isn’t all it’s hyped up to be

They don't "trick" straight people, it's either a defense mechanism to blend in better and not appear gay or they're just ashamed and try to act as straight as possible

>How do I show him this?
I'd be more worried about what he'd like to show you.

>From what you've posted, it sounds like you're just a closeted bisexual
You're not going to make me feel bad for having urges.

My sexuality is defined by my choices, as is everyone else's.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad for having urges. The exact opposite, in fact.
Re-read the opening post. You are asking how to make HIM feel bad for his own sexuality, even though he isn't the flamboyant stereotype.
He has no obligation to act a different way just because you're made uncomfortable by him acting like a reasonable person.

>He has no obligation to act a different way just because you're made uncomfortable
The obligation is placed upon him by his creator, God

It has nothing to do with how disgusting it is.

There are gay people who are otherwise normal, and then there are the GAY gay people who make it part of their identity (and for some reason manner of speech)

It's similar to the weird hypocrisy of trans people. If a man wants to be a woman, he would make legitimate efforts to look like a woman and call himself a woman and be called a woman by everyone and the ultimate goal is to be completely convincing. And yet for some reason "transwoman" is a word that's coming into the culture... why? They don't want to be normal, they want to be special.

>The closeted bisexual from religious family freaking out because someone else is comfortable with their own sexuality
Like fucking clockwork.
Want to know who gives less of a shit about who you fuck than you do?

Have a cute girl kiss him under the moonlight
UwU

Show him by letting him give you a bj

I just want to express how proud I am of how accepting this community is. Brings a tear to my eye. UwU

Go back.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1061, 170K)

rejecting the thread from projected insecurities

>how do I show him he isn't actually gay
Are you just looking for someone to tell you to show him your penis?