Sup, how's it going folks?

Sup, how's it going folks?

Attached: 1516445897851.png (957x645, 443K)

KitKat? More like siksuk muh dik lmao gotem

lol. What's your favorite candy?

Attached: 1516445964386.png (957x645, 448K)

Cotton candy flavored benis

hey bummy, it's going pretty good
trying to fix my sleep schedule but otherwise everything is fine
how have you been?

Attached: 1532664072809.png (150x150, 40K)

I've been better but oh well
how are you bumstead?

odd. You enjoy it often?
hey good fro you, I probably should do the same soon before it bites me in the bum.
I've been okay, mowed the backyard the last few days, checking on growing melons. Today I've been uncomfortably hot though.
not to bad. Something happen buddy?

Attached: 1516446029703.png (957x645, 441K)

I think I'm just super unlucky, whenever something good happens in my life it is immediately followed by something bad

Yaaassss bepis.... mmmm..... So good

it's cool that you garden, what else do you grow?
>uncomfortably hot
whats the temperature where you're at?

Attached: 1E40C51E0E5345C6903D85469DC3707A.jpg (300x300, 31K)

I've been there bud, don't worry your luck will change in time. many plans for tonight?
lewd one you are this night.

Attached: 1510220249922_image.jpg (957x645, 106K)

I sure hope so and nothing too exciting, currently doing laundry and gonna play vidya once I'm finished
what about you?

Well i grew a hefty amount of turnips in winter, besides those two no other produce. I have some roses though. You garden?
>whats the temperature where you're at?
34-36 c at peaks. though with humidity, heat index, and other weather terms it feels more like 38 c at some points. How about you?
hope laundry finishes quickly, what games you thinking of playing?
I'm probably going to lay in bed and bum about and watch youtube.

Attached: b0c689d9c39eb06a1c8ff2d402f359f9.png (957x645, 380K)

Brap

lewd.

Attached: CqaMtrcVYAAHbUo.jpg (957x645, 80K)

yep clothes are in the dryer so almost done and I got halfway through Wind Waker but never finished so I think I'll pick up where I left off
although your plans sound comfy too, I like doing the same after a long day

NO UR THE LEWD ONE BUMMY (teh tummy)

>Wind Waker
how fun, hope you play some more and enjoy yourself. which version you playing?
nah i'm not. u r

Attached: 14102616_885808388229244_8837335515264509347_n.png (957x645, 120K)

gamecube, don't own any of the newer consoles

wild. You got into homebrew and stuff?

NO U

nope, what is that? (assuming you don't mean brewing my own beer)

ah, I only just grow some pumpkins for Halloween
>34-36
wow that's hot! it's only 18°C here so its perfect for me
is it usually that hot for you in the summer?

Attached: 1524524144490.jpg (500x375, 67K)

how r u?
Homebrew for gaming, I don't know much about the stuff but it's a way for people to play emulated games on other systems or to play new games made by people for consoles. Like lets say you wanted to play doom on the GameCube, normally that's a no go because it wasn't on it but with homerew you download some files, run some code, and badabing badaboom you're playing doom on the game cube. Or you could be like these mad lads and make a game for the atari 2600 in the year 2010! so homebrew can be a way for folks to extend and use all the abilities of their console.

Attached: duck.jpg (794x586, 84K)

Whoa cool! I've tried growing egg plants but they got drowned and that's sad.
>18c
hot dang that's cool! my it's amazing what Canada has.
>is it usually that hot for you in the summer?
Oh yeah but because of all this p̶o̶o̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶g̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶i̶s̶m̶ global warming it's only been warmer. Still it's always been warm, practically like living a mile from the sun

>I've tried growing egg plants but they got drowned
yesh, very sad
was it just rain, or too much watering?
>amazing what Canada has
I prefer slightly colder, perfect for sweater weather
although it does get 30°C+ sometimes its usually around the 20s in the summer
>global warming
maybe you should invent an anti global warming ray to shoot at the sun!

oh I see, that's really cool - I'd probably try it but in this case I have the game in its original format

nicr trips
it was rain. Hit at wrong moment.
>sweater weather
sweaters are wonderful, love them.
>maybe you should invent an anti global warming ray to shoot at the sun!
Or what if i shoot it at the two rich billionaires who lobby, pay, and muddle information by funding sites and people who support anti global warming. Might be more effective.
safe bet, but if you ever get bored you know what to google.

yeah seems fun, I'll have to look into it

radical my dude. Hope your night goes well

Attached: CrJ5PCBUsAAo29M.jpg (957x645, 118K)

ayy, second trips I've hit tonight
>two rich billionaires
whomst specifically?
that might work, but I believe in the marketplace of ideas so censoring for me is kinda iffy

Attached: eyuumqyq6dv11.jpg (3579x5369, 1.44M)

thanks bumstead, same goes for you

I managed to mess up a one in a lifetime opportunity!

cute image!
>whomst specifically?
The Koch brothers. but there are many billionaires who fund folks like prageru or turning point USA. Like what's odd about turning point is they talk a lot and basically their whole mission is talk about how leftists have taken over universities and even have a list of professors with their names, faces, and what school they work at that discriminate against conservatives. Now weather that's good or bad is a talk for another day i just find it interesting the guy who started turning point and like the head guy Charlie Kirk, a man who when in highschool "wrote an essay for Breitbart News alleging liberal bias in high school textbooks leading to an appearance on the Fox Business Network." He talk's about college but i don't actually think he has a college degree of any kind least not one that i can find online.
bleh i should stop talking.
oh no! what happened?

Attached: 1510220250914_image.jpg (957x645, 121K)

I sold here. I won't rebuy back because "i'm waiting for the dip", it will 10x from this point.

Attached: idiot.jpg (548x194, 17K)

ouch sorry bud. Hey economics is hard, one way to get around the problems is with AI. AI does most of the trading, buying, and selling on wallstreet, I imagine doing the same for crypto wouldn't be a bad idea. One should also radically diversify because the markets are almost random.
but real sorry for you lad, you loose much money?

le snek
ah, that's a lot of info
gotta admit, I know nothing specially about turning point, but is him not going to college really grounds for him to not comment about college environments? (playing devil's advocate ^-^)
also where do you keep getting these kit kat bois from?

Attached: 1542207422968.webm (480x360, 602K)

I didn't loose anything, but I lost the chance to gain which sucks. Bots are no good in crypto cause everyone uses bots and they just trade each other down at this point and considering half of those bots require you to handle pkeys I'd rather stay away cause it all feels like a scam.

ruru! buy low sell high!
but actually, sucks about the lost profit
how much % more would you gave made if you sold at current prices?

Attached: bizface.png (1037x1037, 1.09M)

10% more, its not the point tho, because I want to get more of this thing, but its obviously not happening since I misjudged my trades and will now stay salty and refuse to buy back until "the dip". And I know its a stupid way to think like that, but its same thing as alcoholism, people know its bad but they keep drinking regardless.

Snek! :D
>but is him not going to college really grounds for him to not comment about college environments? (playing devil's advocate ^-^)
technically no, but going to college would give him more credibility about someone talking about the environment. Like if I talk about wild fires i can have an opinion, maybe even a well researched opinion but a park ranger might know more about forest fires from his experiences and because it's their job. It's just interesting the guy saying colleges are way to left happens to be a guy who wrote an essay to a fake news site, got picked up by fox and shows up there many times, and has had some scandals like how tpusa hired a bunch of actual racist then, and now he turns around to try and convince college kids that they know better then some of their professors and that you shouldn't listen to their "libral lies."
>also where do you keep getting these kit kat bois from?
Saved them a long while back. got a big ol file of them.
>lost the chance
ouch sorry man, hey maybe next time.

Attached: 1510220252592_image.jpg (957x645, 120K)

yeah that makes sense
it's scary to me how much you are trading though
most I traded with was like a few dollars in altcoins, and even then I was spooked
fair, fair
everyone should just be nice to each other
problem solved!

Attached: 1527836316982.jpg (500x588, 58K)

cute bunny is right! ^-^
i'm sorry for talking like a big ol' goof ball.
Thankfully cute bunny is hear to solve problem

Attached: bunny_on_phone.jpg (500x576, 65K)

$20k~ slightly below or above depending on eth value

George Soros

What about him?

yes yes very cute buns
wow... is crypto trading your primary job?

Attached: 1495611452562.gif (500x281, 854K)

aww i like buns.
I should rest now.

Attached: bunny_in_basket.jpg (564x846, 111K)

Its started as a hobby, I legit had nothing and got 0.05eth from an airdrop in the beggining of 2018, but at this point I see it as my only way to get out of this place. I do some other jobs if pay is well so I don't have to cash out cryptos though I'm not sure I should waste my time on it at this point.

ok, goodnite!
it's a good thing you aren't fully reliant on crypto, but if it will help you then that's good

Attached: 1562644257049.jpg (1080x1121, 632K)