My life is coming to an end in the next 48 hours and i literally did nothing to help. im sorry anonymous...

my life is coming to an end in the next 48 hours and i literally did nothing to help. im sorry anonymous. i tried to help you

Attached: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (267x181, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWyjoMb04tM
anekiho.me/chat2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goodbye then.

good bye anonymous hopefully you all will remember to stay away from her while im gone

did alice get you?

>my life is coming to an end in the next 48 hours
Nigger how the fuck do you even know did a doctor tell you that or are LARPing in overdrive mode?

he orbiters are on her way to finish me off. theres not much i can do at this point other than drink. but atleast im in the right country to do so lol

Bye user

cya

Bye user

cya

love you

Attached: Seeya.png (986x310, 75K)

K

It was nice knowing ya memelad

can you please tell me why you call me that, as a dying mans wish

You were the memeboi that I knew and loved but I like the name memelad better. I’m sorry you were taken away from us trying to spread the truth

I-It’s okay, I’m j-just glad that you’re f-finally willing to accept y-your fate

haha very funny. literally everyone knows youre not alice

I d-don't know, it seems pretty spot on to me.

Attached: 1300079986604.png (717x647, 313K)

you know im not going to take my death laying down. you may not know this but i have skill in combat and i will kill as many of your orbiters i can before my inevitable demise

As I said previously, since you cannot prove anything you say, I'm going to laugh.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1420451695_mjws.jpg (1520x1558, 132K)

and im gonna laugh at the corpses of the orbiters who try to kill

Luckily, I neither have orbiters nor is anyone coming for you

Attached: 14145-4e96e5d3dbcf7ff.jpg (628x600, 83K)

memeboi BTFOd by Alice

lmao

fuck that’s based

Honestly, it would have been better if he just disappeared.

This whole "oh no I'm gonna be killed in a week" thing is a total attention whore move, really ruins his credibility and doesn't expand the narrative at all. The worst part though: it's not interesting or funny.

I always expected a build up to something, you know? Like this was the "tension" part of the story, then there'd be a climax, a resolution, something. But that'd require talent or creativity, two things in short supply to Memeboi.

So, much like in real life, his climax is ruined from a lack of effort.

Attached: 1302134299196.png (712x717, 186K)

Oh no, memeboi has pulled this shit before. He'll announce he's quitting forever or something and then he'll be back next week. It's pathetic.

how did you expect it to end youre the one who set this up. fuck you alice. its just unfair how someone so evil could have so much power. i cant take it

you really think this is some kind of story huh. is that all human lives are to you. charachters? well fuck you im leaving this site bye

*waves her hand* Yeah yeah, the adults are talking, see you next week.

Yeah I know, he did the same thing in December. It's very low energy though, like, he puts tons and tons of time in but never any energy. He just rides on other peoples coat tails.

Fuck, remember when he was spamming around that infographic that Korbo made? At least Korbo put some time into it, you know? Memeboi was just like "oh that's cool, let me dump this into the group chat over and over, see if anyone replies".

And no one did, but rather than go "oh I should make better content" he was like "I bet if I just post this...every day....for 9 months...I'll eventually get SOMETHING going".

Even in his little "attack Alice" discord, he's never pushing anything forward, he's only waiting for people to come in to desperately breath life into it and give him a new idea. Every new idea he's had has been from someone else.

He uses other peoples words because he has none of his own.

Attached: 1297045929239.jpg (526x708, 136K)

There he goes again, lol.
I think that's a bit unfair. I'm sure he rubbed a couple braincells together coming up with this "alice is hunting me" larp.

Even if we accept that, he hasn't done much with it. He's made some very obvious fake DM's, similar to when Korbo did, so that's not new or innovative. He's not expanded his attacks in any real way, he's just content to make threads and watch them slowly die, and now he's looking for this haphazard exit plan.

If those two braincells met in the empty void of his noggin and concocted this extremely dumb idea, they haven't seen each other for months. All I'm saying.

Attached: 1299224503673.jpg (800x800, 196K)

redpill drop

Attached: 187A77BF-69D1-4E90-A6F2-900100EE8B5F.jpg (276x256, 15K)

maybe this time away will give him an opportunity to come up with a new gimmick. I doubt it though, he'll probably be back tomorrow.

Any way it plays out, I know how I'll react.
By laughing. A lot.

Attached: 1371461656036.jpg (600x694, 322K)

>but with a slightly wet and sad fart

I c-call it how I s-see it.

Attached: 1371462225205.jpg (259x285, 71K)

so is this Alice thing just a big larp story or is she actually a criminal killing and kidnapping people

she's obviously a criminal roleplaying as a stuttering anime girl on a tibetan sled building forum to lure people in and kill them

It’s always been a big larp

Look. Let's take a logical approach to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWyjoMb04tM

This is a video composed from splicing one of my cooking threads together. As you can pretty plainly see, I'm extremely unimposing. I would wager a guess that a sufficiently motivated child could take me down without any undue stress.

Now, how exactly am I going to be kidnapping or murdering anyone? I'm dogmatically opposed to guns, so that won't work. I'm like 105 pounds, max, so I'm clearly not strong arming anyone. If I had a whole army to back me, why would I go after a random idiot on Jow Forums?

So that leads to the second thing: the claims I have some army of people. You can come to my chat, right now: anekiho.me/chat2/

There's maybe 15 of us at any given point in time, smaller than most dumb ass discords. We have a thriving population of seasonal people, but honestly, I couldn't rally a solid 4 people to come help me with my threads. Where is this imaginary force coming from and how am I convincing them to do this with no pay off?

Which leads to my final point: Motive. Memeboi is a student who can barely pass his exams and has no assets, no wealth, not even really a life honestly, as we've seen over the last 9 months. Why would I expend all these resources?

Honestly, the only time I even reply to threads like this is around this time, because it's the one or two hours a day I get as free time, and I have spare capacity while I make threads on /b/ and help people on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums.

But hey, feel free to believe some fake DM's if you like.

Attached: 1371462588336.jpg (1024x960, 922K)

Larp.

Based. I like people who call out bullshit when they see it, but in moderation ofc.

Of c-course. Nice tripcode by the way.

Attached: 591675ec5d971e61ba6230431444723b44ab4e08 (1).png (652x508, 24K)

Chatroom link isn't working :(

Tell him I said hi

Attached: tumblr_ppakzmtYnu1w3k9vho1_250.gif (240x238, 1.45M)

Works fine, try putting in a user but no pass.

Thanks!

>Memeboi is a student who can barely pass his exams and has no assets, no wealth, not even really a life honestly
who are you to make assumptions like that

I'm not making assumptions.
He literally said that about himself.

Sure, he could be lying, but I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Attached: 1371462902903.jpg (650x696, 271K)

But also, I'm Alice.
Nice to meet you.

Attached: 1371462857055.jpg (600x750, 297K)