The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you

Latinas are extremely proud of their race and would never be caught dead with a white boy. This triggers Jow Forums into hating them. Cope with it white boy, no one is more self laughing and race traitorin as white women.

Attached: 16CF43AF-80F8-4FF9-A0BF-617D4819AB5D.jpg (783x391, 39K)

I have a half spic son. His mother had a serious female ejaculation problem. Pic related

Attached: 7H1p.gif (240x320, 825K)

Get help, somebody must have hurt you very much

burrito farts are the reason i won't date them

>This thread again

Slide thread

Are you kidding me? Does this mean I actually have to HIRE a cleaning lady?

the white male / latina pairing is the most common interracial relationship in america

Latins are extremely racist.

>and would never be caught dead with a white boy

I'm guessing you either haven't met many latinas or you are so ugly that you just chock up your rejections to your race

>would never be caught dead with a white boy
that's not true at all

According to this chart hispanic women respond to white men most of all. Even more than they respond to hispanic men.

C O L O N I Z E D !

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

KFM

>they won’t date you
Fine with this.
Most whites should have enough self control to not fall for short term pleasure.

Attached: 1560119244527.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Latinos aren't even a race. They are mutts.

latin is not a race, it's a family of languages, retard.

we had the same thread yesterday shill, and "we" don't hate latinas.

Reasons why I don't care for latinos in order of importance:
1. Looks- Rarely attractive imho. Probably a primitive reason don't take it personal.
2. Familia - I shouldn't find your very large family and frequent loud, happy parties irritating. But I do.
3. When a 3rd+ generation some kind of mexican that speaks native english only uses an accent when they say certain words. It's manipulative and insulting to everybody including "chi-CÁ-nos."
4. Xeno - ugly foreign language, easter pink/blue, not assimilating and bringing your 3rd world shit hole with you, etc.
5. Intelligence - This affects your leisure time activity choices and reduces the chances of us bonding over common interests. For example: favorite comedians

Their highly susceptible to white man cum impregnanting them instantly. Always wear a rubber boys. Or pic related is your new offspring. You must defend her from white race traitors,, antifa, and goblins in the future.

Attached: 1562291115608.png (623x622, 986K)

imagine want to date a shitskin

Who want to be white
OP they hate niggers more than us

What race? They are mongrels

PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE BEING REPLACED IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY BY KIKED INVADERS YOU STUPID JEW

?

The most common interracial coupling in the US is that of white males and Hispanic females.

I use to date a hot ass Mexican girl. She tall and fit, and turned out she was married with 3 kids that were still in Mexico.

>218919702
every day

Attached: 1556385633468.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Are you sure it's not because of "Hold my baby while I get into a knife fight with this puta bitch!"?

Why do you keep making this fucking thread? I've been on Jow Forums since it was thrown up and I can't remember a single time Jow Forums has hated Latinas in the slightest, save for stereotypical goblina wetbacks with half a dozen kids in tow. Actual non-goblina Latinas are racist as fuck against everyone that isn't white or white hispanic, so they fit right in.

Attached: 1413047793587.jpg (678x1000, 81K)

Just post more dora faggot

kiss, fuck, marry

stupid and gay

True castellano latinas are some of the most racist people out there and proudly proclaim their Latina heritage as white and hate anyone that is a filthy spic, nigger, chink, or any non white really

I saw the trailer for Dora and something made me really want to see it
...not the tits. Totally not.
It's not the tits. I just really wanna see that movie now.

>I copy/pasted the exact same shitpost thread AGAIN

Attached: 1562104733928.png (454x520, 13K)

New Mexico is basically the WMHF capital of the world.

Burgerized lateenas suck
get one from their original country

Attached: 1499430243_820097_1499430537_album_normal.jpg (1200x1272, 221K)

>would never be caught dead with a white boy
I'm white and I've banged loads of latinas. They are much better women that white whores.

OP BTFO.

Most of latinas are whores anyway... and they become abusers when they have children. Do you really want that?

> believing women tell the truth in such surveys
> believing women dont lie to themselves

Theyre the same girl.

Where you abused by abuelita?

>>Theyre the same girl.
So if he marries her he gets to do the other two... obviously.

I dated one. She was fucking crazy, drank too much, and he twat smelled like garlic and sweat

this. these stupid surveys don't mean shit. Women lie. Anybody that's dealt with them know that lying is their way.

Of course women lie. They lie according to peer pressure. Hating white men is pop culture nowadays, so those white male numbers are probably way higher.

Fucking unoriginal tranny, I answered this yesterday. Get some new material tranny.

Attached: cuck.jpg (652x815, 67K)

If you are white and latinas are not all over you you must be a mega pussy

All you have to do is be at least 6'0" and have some definition on your abs, and they will be all over you. Only fat manlets cant fuck a latina.

Nah, by mom. She’s a feminist fucktard.

Why would I want a Latina? They don't even speak Finnish.

Latinas do not date beta males. Btw, Why Finnish men have no good body? Or manly aspect?

i have 3 latinas from work begging for my dick but i stay loyal to my blonde haired blue eyed german gf

why move on to latinas? what happened to the old general why do girls hate white boys threads?

Attached: hmmqc.png (734x1110, 229K)

Latinas are the easiest girls for a white man to get in my experience. Blacks want white men the most but they are too racist. Latinas want white men more than anyone but blacks.

I've seen this post consistently for days.
It's a lie.
Their upper class are all whites and they have an urge to breed with whites as a result of their colonial caste system.

Nope. Half-Black girls are unironically the easiest. Especially if her mom was the coalburner.

is the third girl dora the explorer?

I'm white and have dated more Hispanics than any other race (texasfag)

because white women have been diagnosed with terminal brain damage.

I see this thread so often it becomes boring. Sage.

I’ve dated four spanish chicks, they were by far the easiest to approach of the girls I’ve dated, I think mostly because their own males are 5 foot tall goblins. A Mexican, two Puerto Rican’s, and a Dominican, all were nice and mixed somewhere down the line because they didn’t have that disgusting tribal monkey face.

lol, funny thing is I've dated more latinas than any other race. dunno, i guess they can't get enough of my thick white cock and I love their honey brown skin and cute dark nips. latinas are the fucking best.

fuck off goblino, your women absolutely CRAVE the BWC. They can't get enough of it. So much so that they are willing to risk their life to cross the border just so they can have a big white cock in their tight little latina pussies.

this spam again, you must have really pathetic life spamming this over and over again

this is demonstrably false, white male/latina pair bonding is the most prevalent after white/white and have the highest success rates of any interracial couple. This reeks of cope. Are you mad your beanlet sister is taking white cock, dressing better and saving for retirement?

yes she is the actress

Do you mean absolute or relative, because I thought asian/white pairing were rarer but had lower divorce rates?

any decent looking white man in america knows this is totally bs.

I'm so sad about that.

Attached: IMG_20190614_210122.jpg (703x594, 78K)

Wtf Jeb

>This nigga married a Goblina
>Thinking mutts and spics dont post here
Lol how short and hobbled is she? Wrinkles on spics are worst than most others unless they're Cuban tier lmao.

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 25K)

What makes you think non-Whites belong in White nations?

>Wtf Jeb
Why are you such a forum sliding faggot?

>The reason why Jow Forums hates Latinas is because they won’t date you

What the hell you talking about OP? I'm fucking a beaner right this moment.

She's kinda hot too....

the reason we hate you is because you keep projecting what we want/hate and keep charging us for it even though we dont want it. FUCK OFF

Attached: 2017-11-07.png (530x400, 368K)

Latinas were the best women to fuck back in my younger days. Dated a girl who was Puerto Rican and she always wanted to suck my dick, it was awesome.

>justifying being a race traitor
What's your excuse going to be on the day of the rope?

Blatantly false. I went to a high school that was 70% hispanic, and the girls were all over the white guys. All the hispanic guys were part of a "gang". Gang being a group of kids who had never been in Mexico except to visit family and if their parents saw their crap they'd beat them.

>want white men the most but they are too racist.
How does that even make sense lol?